Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Something, LIVING, Has moved into my sofa!!!

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭StaunchyDJ

RING YOUR F**KING LANDLORD !!!!

I need to know what it is :mad:

So do I FFS, he never answered me t even say if he ripped d feckin thing apart or what the hell it he did with it. In the 5 year we're living here I can count on my hand the amount of times I've seen or spoke to our Landlord, he ain't answered by now then i ain't getting a reply!

I'd say he's well pissed he's had to buy a whole new Sofa combo!!! Either way You nor I will find out for sure wtf it was, nowt more I can say or do to easy your gripe man, Apologies!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

StaunchyDJ wrote: »
    So do I FFS, he never answered me t even say if he ripped d feckin thing apart or what the hell it he did with it. In the 5 year we're living here I can count on my hand the amount of times I've seen or spoke to our Landlord, he ain't answered by now then i ain't getting a reply!

I'd say he's well pissed he's had to buy a whole new Sofa combo!!! Either way You nor I will find out for sure wtf it was, nowt more I can say or do to easy your gripe man, Apologies!

Jesus christ, I can't believe thats it.

That that's it.

THAT'S IT???

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

*raises eyebrow*

About what I expected to happen. Cool story bro.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭CreedonsDogDayc

OP are you not worried that whatever was in the couch is in other areas of the house? For instance if it was a rat or a snake or a mouse there could be more in the house.

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭Rabbitandcavy

Ya say you demand to know so you can be sure there isn't more in the house.
    Then come on here and tell us :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭ha-ya-said-what

" Ahhh how are ya? Now do you mind me asking did you find out what was in the sofa? Well now I'd like to know cos the new one is at the same..Beginning to thing they may have some concealed trap door in the floor under the sofa ... feckin Borrowers, wingless fairies! Anyway wondering could you take this one away & make sure the next one has recliners in it, the bang of closing them in should keep anything from living in the feckin things"

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭joyce2009

" Ahhh how are ya? Now do you mind me asking did you find out what was in the sofa? Well now I'd like to know cos the new one is at the same..Beginning to thing they may have some concealed trap door in the floor under the sofa ... feckin Borrowers, wingless fairies! Anyway wondering could you take this one away & make sure the next one has recliners in it, the bang of closing them in should keep anything from living in the feckin things"
    :D:D:Dvery good it just might work....:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭FarmerGreen

It was a Leprechaun so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭9wetfckx43j5rg

Refusal to find out what it was makes me think it was fake....Which is sad after 11 pages

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭Demonique

Reminds me of a thread on www.reptileforums.co.uk

Someone posted a post about someone giving them a snake but they didn't know what kind they'd be getting

After 15 pages nearly everyone thought it was a windup on the part of the OP until page 18 when he posted a pic of his brand new bullsnake

OP of this thread, couldn't you cut into the sofa from underneath where it's not visible?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭FarmerGreen

Oh yeh sure.
    Its about the size of a cat,
    >couldn't you cut into the sofa from underneath>
    And now I've scared it and its sunk its teeth into my hand.
    Kewt.
    Great idea Demonique.
    Heres a knife.
    You do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭Demonique

So, did you ever find out what was in the sofa?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

No and it's gone for good.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭CornsnakeKeeper

Super thread revival lol

Surely to christ you've talked to him since?! :O

Advertisement