Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Something, LIVING, Has moved into my sofa!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭StaunchyDJ

Only getong back into the house today the Landlord took us out, took the sofa and other chairs. Stuck us in one of his Apartments for the few days.
    Have to laugh at some of yeas ffs, you might have time to sit about bang on 24/7 about every minute of yer lives but I sure as hell don't! I was far from Intoxicated when it happend, my partner too seen it moving around and also felt it when I woke her in shock at wtf just happend. I couldn't exactly go thear a sofa that wasn't mine apart now could I! It's a rented place if you've not picked that up by now. :rolleyes:

I've been trying my landlord all morning to see if or what he found but the fecker won't answer, just got a text to say all's good to go back. Maybe what ever it was killed him and text from his phone eay :eek: :rolleyes: I for one, let alone half the cynics in the room would like to know what the funk it was! I've 2 kids in this house, one's a 18month old so last thing I'd like is for a Rat, Mouse, Snake... what-ever to come any way near em! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

Praizeeeeeeeee the Looooooooooooord . The OP is alive

How do you still not know whats in the Couch ffs

give me your landlords number . I need to find out what it is .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Noopti

Well that's disappointing. I was looking forward to seeing some pics of the sea lion/penguin/zebra/sloth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭Darlughda

Yes! Get the Landlord's number, he's got to be holding that sea lion hostage.

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭joyce2009

ahhh come on you have to find out what it was ,,,,the couriosity is killing me....:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭Steve30x

PaulB91 wrote: »
    could you call the council and ask them if they could come round?

Are you Kidding me? The Council? My bedroom window is broken since september and I have been chasing the council to fix it since then. Also I am in a rough area and the council has another house allocated for me but the house next door to me (Where I am there is just two houses on their own facing a group of houses and a big green area) was burnt out before I moved in here. The council are starting to work on the house soon and wont give me the Keys to the other house before the house next door to me is finished even though the house they have allocated to me is empty now.

So the morale of this story is dont trust the council to do anything because you will either be waiting or never get it done by them.

Sorry for going off topic , but I am so P***ed with the way the council has been treating me since I moved into this house just over a year ago.

PS. Is there an area on this forum where the local council is discussed?

I have a Question . Why is this thread in the Animal & Pet issues

It could be E.T for all we know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭morganafay

I have a Question . Why is this thread in the Animal & Pet issues

It could be E.T for all we know

E.T. is an animal too! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭slookie

The op would want to learn a bit about punctuation! Impossible to make sense of the post with no full stops, commas etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭brian ireland

slookie wrote: »
    The op would want to learn a bit about punctuation! Impossible to make sense of the post with no full stops, commas etc.

Go on will yeah!!!! Its only a bit of light hearted fun.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

*subscribes*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭Scarydoll

What the heck was in the sofa:eek::confused:????

• Registered Users Posts: 18,473 ✭✭✭✭kippy

scareydoll wrote: »

Springs by the looks of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SadieSue

scareydoll wrote: »

The souls of all us redheads.

SadieSue wrote: »
    The souls of all us redheads.

Ah thats where they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Grimreaper666

Steve30x wrote: »
    Are you Kidding me? The Council? My bedroom window is broken since september and I have been chasing the council to fix it since then. Also I am in a rough area and the council has another house allocated for me but the house next door to me (Where I am there is just two houses on their own facing a group of houses and a big green area) was burnt out before I moved in here. The council are starting to work on the house soon and wont give me the Keys to the other house before the house next door to me is finished even though the house they have allocated to me is empty now.

So the morale of this story is dont trust the council to do anything because you will either be waiting or never get it done by them.

Sorry for going off topic , but I am so P***ed with the way the council has been treating me since I moved into this house just over a year ago.

PS. Is there an area on this forum where the local council is discussed?

Has plate glass skyrocketed in price of late or something? I know if my window was broken I'd fix it myself rather than freeze my @rse off. Do the council do everything now if you get a house? Sounds like it might be worth my while to get one too so.........

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

OPs sofa:
    camouflage+sofa.jpg

Has plate glass skyrocketed in price of late or something? I know if my window was broken I'd fix it myself rather than freeze my @rse off. Do the council do everything now if you get a house? Sounds like it might be worth my while to get one too so.........

Its only the outer pain of glass in a double glazed window is broken and in the contract I signed the council is responsible for replacing the window if it was not broken by me. My beef is with all other Anti Social behaviour thats aimed at me and my house since I moved in here and the fact that the council expects me to fix that window.

As I said if I knew where the right area in this forum was to @~:%^ about the council I would move it along to there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭molloyjazz

tl:dr

What was it? Is everyone OK?

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Morganna

OPs sofa:
    camouflage+sofa.jpg
    love it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Its only the outer pain of glass in a double glazed window is broken and in the contract I signed the council is responsible for replacing the window if it was not broken by me. My beef is with all other Anti Social behaviour thats aimed at me and my house since I moved in here and the fact that the council expects me to fix that window.

As I said if I knew where the right area in this forum was to @~:%^ about the council I would move it along to there.

And your council house has what exactally to do with this thread?

Its behind the Couch

Anti wrote: »
    And your council house has what exactally to do with this thread?

Read my first post in this thread to understand and I was replying to somebody elses question about the council. (Maybe youy are not interested in reading my first post and rather have a dig at me though) Why did you ask such a question anyway if you cant point me to the right place to post this anyway? Ive searched the main Forum area and cant find the right place to post it.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Read my first post in this thread to understand and I was replying to somebody elses question about the council. (Maybe youy are not interested in reading my first post and rather have a dig at me though) Why did you ask such a question anyway if you cant point me to the right place to post this anyway? Ive searched the main Forum area and cant find the right place to post it.
    The Waterford County forum would be your best bet. Now back to Sofa Watch!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Righty.... this has gone from what's in my sofa to my local council.
    Along with minor bickering.
    Keep it on topic or don't post at all

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

This is fascinating..... whats in the sofa.... WHATS IN THE SOFA???!?

Btw, I would be very careful of having kids around with a sofa with something "in it".... there's been plenty of cases of pets becoming predators and your "thing" isnt even a pet :)

DeV.

What's in the feckin sofa??? I'm dying to know.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

This thread fails to deliver. Mysterious living thing may be in couch, and you leave us with the landlord took it away, get over it?!

fail.jpg

The Waterford County forum would be your best bet. Now back to Sofa Watch!

Thank you.

On Topic. So any news what was in the couch?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭brian ireland

images_9.jpg

funny_dog_pictures_couch_finnisht1.jpg

Advertisement