Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Agenda 21 - The Depopulation Blueprint

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Pixel8

Yes in the second part of the OP video i posted they also discuss Codex Alimentarius.As i said already our modern foods lack a lot of other vital vitamins and minerals like iodine, vitamin B, iron, magnesium, zinc etc. these are essential for our everyday survival

Completely agree with you.

The only way is to grow your own vegetables, chemical free and full of all the nutrients you need.

Even good supermarket food is still sh1te.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Pixel8 wrote: »
    Completely agree with you.

The only way is to grow your own vegetables, chemical free and full of all the nutrients you need.

Even good supermarket food is still sh1te.

now there your getting into something i can get along with

Codex Alimentarius

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

So back to Dr. Leonard Horowitz.

I'm guessing if you believe his affidavit is genuine, you also buy into his water memory nonsense.

So is Pixel8 going to start selling Colliodial silver machines from the site too!!!

Conspiracy vodoo shills the lot of them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

Yes in the second part of the OP video i posted they also discuss Codex Alimentarius.As i said already our modern foods lack a lot of other vital vitamins and minerals like iodine, vitamin B, iron, magnesium, zinc etc. these are essential for our everyday survival

And yet somehow we're not all dropping like flies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

studiorat wrote: »

I'm guessing if you believe his affidavit is genuine, you also buy into his water memory nonsense.

So is Pixel8 going to start selling Colliodial silver machines from the site too!!!

Heres the signed copy

http://www.fluscam.com/Affidavit_files/AFFIDAVIT%20Notorized.pdf

I dont know a lot about legal stuff But considering who he is accusing
    If he is dragged before a court
    He will need to sell a serious amount of snake oil to get himself out of that hole

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Truthrevolution

Di0genes wrote: »
    And yet somehow we're not all dropping like flies, yet.......

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

There are some comments here which look suspiciously like medical advice (albeit unsolicited).

Don't offer medical advice.

studiorat wrote: »

In fairness i dont think pixel8 is endorsing any products or trying to make money from them, he/she is just recommending people take some vitamins and colloidal silver (which is very cheap to buy)

Likewise with water cleansing products you can get them quite cheaply.You can buy flouride filters for around 15 euro which will last you for a lifetime and even the brita filter jugs that remove heavy substances metals and pesticides from your water can be bought in most supermarkets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

Likewise with water cleansing products you can get them quite cheaply.You can buy flouride filters for around 15 euro which will last you for a lifetime and even the brita filter jugs that remove heavy substances metals and pesticides from your water can be bought in most supermarkets.

I doubt if P8 is selling t-shirts (yet;o))

But Brita Water Jugs don't erase the MEMORY from water like Dr. Horowitz's $3000 machine does.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

he/she is just recommending people take some vitamins and colloidal silver (which is very cheap to buy)

Don't offer medical advice

I don't care how innocuous or innocent you think it might be, nor what the person's motives are.

Anyone offering medical advice will be banned.
    Anyone trying to get around this by just trying to defend what someone else was recommending will also be banned.

No more warnings.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭rugbyman

I have only scanned through this thread ,but i cannot help wondering why people attack to OP, who merely asked what others think of an issue. Is there anybody on here who does not think the earth is over populated,? I think so and feel that we could do with a reduction. people on here have stated that contraception cannot deliver this, perhaps that is true but i dont think so.

tongue in cheek... clearly a cull might have benefits.

i often thought if i got a life sentence in a place where life is life would that country pay my family say,100,000 $ to see the end of me ,by suicide, and save millions.

Rugbyman

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

rugbyman wrote: »
    I have only scanned through this thread ,but i cannot help wondering why people attack to OP, who merely asked what others think of an issue. Is there anybody on here who does not think the earth is over populated,? I think so and feel that we could do with a reduction. people on here have stated that contraception cannot deliver this, perhaps that is true but i dont think so.

tongue in cheek... clearly a cull might have benefits.

i often thought if i got a life sentence in a place where life is life would that country pay my family say,100,000 $ to see the end of me ,by suicide, and save millions.

Rugbyman

I dont believe the earth is over populated to the extent it needs to be reversed.Its just not organised properly,this wont happen until the greedy bankers running this system are put down and power restored to the people of countries not the rich.
    Id rather we cull 1% off the richest in the world and restore some peace and wealth to the people.
    Preferable to culling in that scenario id rather mental health institutions for all these sick people.They need help!

More evidence that our modern foods are causing us damage.....

According to a study done by Monsanto themselves, GM crops (which have been given the green light this year) cause liver and kidney damage.Monsanto only released the data after legal challenges from Greenpeace and anti-GM campaigners, so we would never have known about it otherwise....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1244824/fears-grow-study-shows-genetically-modified-crops-cause-liver-kidney-damage.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

Torakx wrote: »
    I dont believe the earth is over populated to the extent it needs to be reversed.Its just not organised properly,this wont happen until the greedy bankers running this system are put down and power restored to the people of countries not the rich.
    Id rather we cull 1% off the richest in the world and restore some peace and wealth to the people.
    Preferable to culling in that scenario id rather mental health institutions for all these sick people.They need help!

The world isn't over populated, thats another myth. It is however, to overpopulated for the powers of be to control. Thats the key here.;)

How many multi billionaires are there in this world? Bill Gates alone could end starvation if he wanted too. The Queen of England who's the owner of the British empire and head of the hybrid bloodline illuminati and the bloodlines that rule America own pretty much most of the world with the Vatican, federal reserve, banking and what not.

it's another really really cringing badass story again that we are been fed with. like Global warming etc.

If our planet gaia wants us off our planet she will remove us simple as that. Nature isn't stupid and has looked after this planet long before we came here. If we damage our planet we will be off it no time. Either way despite the damage and devestation we have done in the last 2000 years, Gaia will heal herself as shes currently trying to do So lets get real about this guys. The problem is we are not moving in a positive balanced progressive way with humanity as one race together.. This off balance of where on man controls many will continue to be there while the big corporations, free masons, illuminati are still in allowed to stay position of power over the rest of us

The problem is just a matter of taking our power and self responsibility back to do good in this world for the greater benefit of all. Whos willing to do that?

Thats the question.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 ClearlyEnlight

The problem is just a matter of taking our power and self responsibility back to do good in this world for the greater benefit of all. Whos willing to do that?

Thats the question.

The combined powers of the darkness are ruthless, and most people give their power away through watching TV and becoming brain dead with tons of emotional baggage attached on.

Think Deception, why would the powers of the darkness strive for thousands of years to cause powerful deception just to wipe most people off the earth.

No, the combined powers of the darkness want as many slaves, mind controlled host bodies, and DNA specimens as they can deceive.

The propaganda of genocide is to create fear so the ignorant will accept the NWO.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Do you mean propoganda of future or past genocides?
    Or i guess i mean do you mean the past ones didnt happen or just that they did and its the propoganda that is hurting us afterwards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 ClearlyEnlight

Do you mean propoganda of future or past genocides?
    Or i guess i mean do you mean the past ones didnt happen or just that they did and its the propoganda that is hurting us afterwards.

The future, I am not referring to the past.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭jma

Whether or not Agenda 21 has anything to do with it, I don't know, but there is a lot of eveidence that there are very toxic substances in our food and water supplies (and has been for a very long time).

Sodium Fluoride, for example, has been added deliberately to our drinking water since 1964, following recommendations by representatives of the U.S. military. You can verify this at irishstatutebook.ie - documents signed off by the then minister for health, Donogh O'Malley.

Sodium Fluoride has been a common ingredient of rat poison for 60 years. It's a waste product of the fertilizer, aluminium and nuclear industries.

Fluoride is a neurotoxin and not only enters the brain, but accumulates there, especially inside the pineal gland at the center of the brain, which among other things is responsible for our biological clock.

If fused with Aluminium, you get an even more toxic aluminium flouride compound, AIF3. AIF3 is easily formed - fluoride, aluminium and heat.

Fluoride also does not vaporise when the water it's contained in is boiled. Instead, it becomes much more concentrated. Tap water (according to regulations) contains between 0.8 - 1 ppm (parts per million) of fluoride. This then becomes more concentrated when the water is boiled. Also note that sodium fluoride is toxic at very low doses, and that there are other sources to consider - e.g. toothpaste. Also note that swallowing even a pea-size amount of toothpaste with a high concentration of fluoride is theoretically enough to kill a child or elderly person with low calcium levels or a bad heart.

There has been lots of research carried out prooving very serious side effects. Here are some facts:

• Neurotoxic and lowers IQ
    • May cause cancer
    • Changes bone structure and weakens bones
    • Can cause birth defects and lead top perinatal deaths
    • Impairs immune system
    • Causes acute adverse reactions such as gastrointestinal symptoms, stomatitis, joint pains, polydipsia, headaches, visual disturbances, muscular weakness, and extreme tiredness
    • Can cause severe skeletal fluorosis at high levels
    • Increases lead and arsenic exposure
    • Can cause osteoarthritis
    • Contributes to the development of repetitive stress injury
    • Dental fluorosis: permanent disfigurement of the teeth in many children
    • Inhibits key enzymes
    • Supresses thyroid functions
    • Has caused large numbers of acute poisoning: fluoride is an extremely poisonous substance at very low doses. The amount of sodium fluoride required to result in acute poisining causing fatality is 5 – 10 g.
    Yes, there is also evidence that fluoride is beneficial to our teeth and can prevent or reduce caries. But why the hell put it in our drinking water?!

Apart from all the adverse effects on health, it's completely unethical. It's nothing else but mass-medication without professional medical supervision or informed consent.

Noteworthy too is that it's been documented that the Nazis as well as the Soviets used water fluoridation in their concentration camps. If this is true, I'm sure it wasn't out of concern for the dental health of their "prisoners". According to a report from the 1950s, the Soviets openly admitted to "Using the fluoride in the water supplies in their concentration camps, to make the prisoners stupid, docile, and subservient."

I could go on and on here about fluoride, but there are also other things like aspartame (E951), MSG (monosodium glutomate, E621) to look at, for example. Both of these are also neurotoxins and very dangerous. Aspartame is an artificial sweetener found in most diet drinks, and MSG is a flavour enhancer found in most crisps like Tayto and Pringles.

Aspartame was legalised by Donald Rumsfeld when he was CEO for G. D. Searle & Company, the company that manufactured NutraSweet. However, for some reason the FDA never reversed their decision once it became evident that aspartame was not safe. Some say it's because they didn't want to admit they were wrong, but of course that's just speculation.

I could go on about aspartame and MSG too, but there's just way too much information. I would advise any one interested to look this up. There's also a world-famous, very well recognised neurosurgeon called Dr. Russell Blaylock - he has done extensive research on all of this, and information about this is also very easy to find on the net.

Also, if anyone is interested, I've written a 14-page article that summarises all my research, and lists info about experiments carried out in different countries. It is very easy to read and understand. Pages 6 - 14 are news articles on water fluoridation from 2002 to 2010 published in Irish newspapers like Irish Independent, Irish Times, and Irish Examiner. So, if anyone is interested in taking a look, I'd be happy to send it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

jma wrote: »
    Whether or not Agenda 21 has anything to do with it, I don't know, but there is a lot of eveidence that there are very toxic substances in our food and water supplies (and has been for a very long time).

And interestingly less people die young, or die of disease and people are living longer generally.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭TalkieWalkie

meglome wrote: »
    And interestingly less people die young, or die of disease and people are living longer generally.

Yes it is interesting, but it doesn't change the fact "that there are very toxic substances in our food and water supplies".

• Advertisement

Yes it is interesting, but it doesn't change the fact "that there are very toxic substances in our food and water supplies".

So perhaps they are not toxic in the form they are used or the amounts are so small as to not make a difference?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭TalkieWalkie

So perhaps they are not toxic in the form they are used or the amounts are so small as to not make a difference?

If that were true it wouldn't be an issue. Why is it do you think that Ireland is one of the last Countries in Europe to Fluoridate water supplies ?

If that were true it wouldn't be an issue. Why is it do you think that Ireland is one of the last Countries in Europe to Fluoridate water supplies ?

And we have a high death rate?

Yes, but there are a few things to keep in mind about this. People may be living longer on average, but that doesn't mean they are living healthier. First of all, the mortality rate amongst new born babies has dropped a lot, bringing the average up. Also things like [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]epidemics, sewerage systems, waste and general hygiene need to be considered.

Another important thing is that these issues with toxins in our food and water supplies would mainly affect the younger generations - up to maybe 50 years. Remember, Water Flouridation only became legislation in 1964 - that's only 46 years ago. And Aspartame, for example, only became approved in 1974 or thereabouts. That's only 36 years ago.

Studies on animals to proove the adverse health effects were carried out over periods of about 20 - 25 years, which is obviously important when researching the long-term effects of these type of substances.
    [/FONT]

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

There has been lots of research carried out prooving very serious side effects. Here are some facts:

• May cause cancer
    • Impairs immune system
    • Causes acute adverse reactions such as gastrointestinal symptoms, stomatitis, joint pains, polydipsia, headaches, visual disturbances, muscular weakness, and extreme tiredness
    • Inhibits key enzymes
    • Has caused large numbers of acute poisoning: fluoride is an extremely poisonous substance at very low doses. The amount of sodium fluoride required to result in acute poisining causing fatality is 5 – 10 g.

can you let us know what quantities are needed to be ingested daily for these issues to be a concern... I am sure you can link tot he studies on it.

Also acute poisining.... how much of our water would you need to drink to be posioned??????

A lot of things in the wrong dosage have side effects.....

Plain old salt in the wrong dosage is lethal (old japanese warriors used to commit suicide by it iirc)
    Apricot seeds contain arsenic
    Radiation in the correct dose kills cancers, up the dosage a bit and say by by.....
    and the list can go on an on...
    a lot of stuff in the right dosage is perfectly safe.....

A lot of countries have actually recognised that water fluoridation is either toxic or unhealthy or that there just isn't enough evidence to say that it's safe. Or they have stopped, rejected or banned it because of ethical and/or legal reasons. Below is a link with a list of countries that have stopped, rejected or banned fluoridation, along with a copy of a letter written on the subject by an official government or department representative from each country. These letters were written as a response to a letter asking each country listed to confirm their water fluoridation policies.

http://www.fluoridation.com/c-country.htm

(If you click on the country, you'll see the copy of the letter from that country)

robtri wrote: »
    can you let us know what quantities are needed to be ingested daily for these issues to be a concern... I am sure you can link tot he studies on it.

Also acute poisining.... how much of our water would you need to drink to be posioned??????

A lot of things in the wrong dosage have side effects.....

Plain old salt in the wrong dosage is lethal (old japanese warriors used to commit suicide by it iirc)
    Apricot seeds contain arsenic
    Radiation in the correct dose kills cancers, up the dosage a bit and say by by.....
    and the list can go on an on...
    a lot of stuff in the right dosage is perfectly safe.....

Yes, you're right. Cigarettes are very unhealthy too - the only positive side effect I can think of is that they relieve stress, but we still smoke them. We do a lot of things we shouldn't. But a very important thing to consider here is that we are told how unhealthy cigarettes are, and we're not forced to smoke them. Most of us probably didn't even know that our water is being fluoridated. I didn't know until recently. And we are definitely not told about the possible consequences. With food and drinks, we see stuff like "No Added Sugar", and a lot of foods (especially processed) have labels on them making us think they're actually healthy. "No Added Sugar" of course is correct, but what is it replaced with? Aspartame! Some commercials say that certain chocolate bars are healthy for kids, yet they contain things like soy extracts, which actually give you glutamate levels higher than a lot of what you'll find in MSG products.

I can give you references, yes, but there's too much to list here. Here's an excerpt from my article. If you look it up, it should be easy enough to confirm:

"A study commissioned by the Forsyth Dental Research Institute proved that with long term exposure, fluoride not only enters but accumulates widely in all areas of the brain. Subsequently, they attempted to destroy their own research when it became obvious that the results would damage the fluoridation campaign. However, one of the individual researchers, Dr. Phyllis Mullenix, submitted her findings to the Journal of Neurotoxicology and Teratology, where it was immediately accepted for publishing."

A lot of this stuff is also covered in books written by the neurosurgeon mentioned above, Dr. Russell Blaylock. The names are "Excitotoxins: The Taste That Kills" and "Health and Nutrition Secrets That Can Save Your Life".

Here's another excerpt:

"Especially frightening is that severe brain changes were observed following consumption of water containing only 0.5 ppm of the aluminum fluoride compound. Most communities are adding 1-1.5 ppm fluoride to drinking water. When combined with aluminum an extremely brain toxic compound is formed. This brings into serious question the assurances being given by the ADA and EPA that a fluoride level of 1 ppm in drinking water is safe."

Another study that springs to mind was one carried out by the Harvard School of Dental Medicine - in 2005 I think. You should be able to find reports on that. It deals with fluoride and the increased risk of bone cancer in boys.

And here are some links to newspaper articles:

"Fluoride in our water: are we brushing with danger?"
    http://www.independent.ie/national-news/fluoride-in-our-water-are-we-brushing-with-danger-381516.html

"Fluoride in tap water 'unsafe for babies'"
    http://archives.tcm.ie/irishexaminer/2002/02/27/story23809.asp

"Tap water safe for use in babies' bottles"
    http://archives.tcm.ie/irishexaminer/2002/04/12/story26575.asp

"Plea to brush teeth with bottled water"
    http://archives.tcm.ie/irishexaminer/2002/05/15/story28583.asp

"Supply below EU standard in most houses"
    http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/ireland/2009/0716/1224250760666.html
    http://www.cleanwater.ie/index.php/tag/eu-water-standards/

"If fluoride hastens water pipe corrosion, what is it doing to our children’s health?"
    http://www.irishexaminer.com/opinion/letters/if-fluoride-hastens-water-pipe-corrosion-what-is-it-doing-to-our-childrens-health-110515.html

I don't know exactly how much fluoridated water is needed for it to become toxic, but that's not really the point. The point is that there are lots of cheaper, easier and more ethical ways of supplying fluoride to people who want to use it. Point is that fluoride accumulates in the brain. Point is that we're ingesting fluoridated water every day - in the water we drink, and even worse in the tea and coffee we drink (since it's boiled), and of course the food we cook, also boiled water with higher concentrations of fluoride - we need to think of the long term effects. Point is that it's a fact that we are not meant to ingest fluoride - it's supposed to be for our teeth.

It's like you said yourself - radiation can kill cancer, but what happens when you expose yourself to radiation over a prolonged period of time? And I'm sure you don't consume apricot seeds on a daily basis.

Some one I know has actually developed a number of the symptoms discussed. He has been to numerous doctors and specialists and none of them can figure out what's causing them. Thyroid symptoms, problems with orientation and coordination, fatique, insomnia, etc. etc. I'm not saying that it was definitely the fluoride, but who knows? He did drink a lot of tap water as a child. Fluoride has been proven to affect the thyroid, and also the pineal gland, which is responsible for wake/sleep patterns, coordination, etc. The pineal gland is also known as the "third eye" and has a lot of spiritual stuff associated with it - e.g. they say this is where the soul enters and leaves the body. The Vatican has a big statue of a pine cone, the same shape as the pineal gland - may or may not be relevant, just a bit of extra trivia for anyone that's interested :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭WakeUp

Sodium Fluoride, for example, has been added deliberately to our drinking water since 1964, following recommendations by representatives of the U.S. military. You can verify this at irishstatutebook.ie - documents signed off by the then minister for health, Donogh O'Malley.

Sodium Fluoride has been a common ingredient of rat poison for 60 years. It's a waste product of the fertilizer, aluminium and nuclear industries.

Fluoride is a neurotoxin and not only enters the brain, but accumulates there, especially inside the pineal gland at the center of the brain, which among other things is responsible for our biological clock.

If fused with Aluminium, you get an even more toxic aluminium flouride compound, AIF3. AIF3 is easily formed - fluoride, aluminium and heat.

Fluoride also does not vaporise when the water it's contained in is boiled. Instead, it becomes much more concentrated. Tap water (according to regulations) contains between 0.8 - 1 ppm (parts per million) of fluoride. This then becomes more concentrated when the water is boiled. Also note that sodium fluoride is toxic at very low doses, and that there are other sources to consider - e.g. toothpaste. Also note that swallowing even a pea-size amount of toothpaste with a high concentration of fluoride is theoretically enough to kill a child or elderly person with low calcium levels or a bad heart.

• May cause cancer
    • Impairs immune system
    • Inhibits key enzymes
    Yes, there is also evidence that fluoride is beneficial to our teeth and can prevent or reduce caries. But why the hell put it in our drinking water?!

Apart from all the adverse effects on health, it's completely unethical. It's nothing else but mass-medication without professional medical supervision or informed consent.

Noteworthy too is that it's been documented that the Nazis as well as the Soviets used water fluoridation in their concentration camps. If this is true, I'm sure it wasn't out of concern for the dental health of their "prisoners". According to a report from the 1950s, the Soviets openly admitted to "Using the fluoride in the water supplies in their concentration camps, to make the prisoners stupid, docile, and subservient."

I could go on and on here about fluoride, but there are also other things like aspartame (E951), MSG (monosodium glutomate, E621) to look at, for example. Both of these are also neurotoxins and very dangerous. Aspartame is an artificial sweetener found in most diet drinks, and MSG is a flavour enhancer found in most crisps like Tayto and Pringles.

Aspartame was legalised by Donald Rumsfeld when he was CEO for G. D. Searle & Company, the company that manufactured NutraSweet. However, for some reason the FDA never reversed their decision once it became evident that aspartame was not safe. Some say it's because they didn't want to admit they were wrong, but of course that's just speculation.

I could go on about aspartame and MSG too, but there's just way too much information. I would advise any one interested to look this up. There's also a world-famous, very well recognised neurosurgeon called Dr. Russell Blaylock - he has done extensive research on all of this, and information about this is also very easy to find on the net.

Also, if anyone is interested, I've written a 14-page article that summarises all my research, and lists info about experiments carried out in different countries. It is very easy to read and understand. Pages 6 - 14 are news articles on water fluoridation from 2002 to 2010 published in Irish newspapers like Irish Independent, Irish Times, and Irish Examiner. So, if anyone is interested in taking a look, I'd be happy to send it.

Seems like you have really looked into this subject. How about posting your report here I would like to see it? Maybe say a page a day or something over the next two weeks...

WakeUp wrote: »
    Seems like you have really looked into this subject. How about posting your report here I would like to see it? Maybe say a page a day or something over the next two weeks...

Thanks for your interest. Yes, I've done a fair bit with the time that I had. Ultimately, I'd like to include official links to studies and research. For now though, it's just a lot of facts that are fairly easy to look up and verify from different sources. One of the most reliable sources for a lot of the information was Dr. Blaylock. It's worth while looking him up and reading some of the things he says. But anyway, here is the report. I've uploaded it to MediaFire as a PDF document:

http://www.mediafire.com/?z4p9a2pfzmcd0yi

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭WakeUp

Thanks for your interest. Yes, I've done a fair bit with the time that I had. Ultimately, I'd like to include official links to studies and research. For now though, it's just a lot of facts that are fairly easy to look up and verify from different sources. One of the most reliable sources for a lot of the information was Dr. Blaylock. It's worth while looking him up and reading some of the things he says. But anyway, here is the report. I've uploaded it to MediaFire as a PDF document:

http://www.mediafire.com/?z4p9a2pfzmcd0yi

Fair play for putting this together:) Tis time for my leaba so what I wont get a chance to look at it till tomorrow but will make sure to check it out then along with Dr. Blaylock)

Advertisement