Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Agenda 21 - The Depopulation Blueprint

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

jma wrote: »
    I know that, but I don't really think it's relevant. You can't really say that mercury fillings are perfectly safe. And there's not much point endorsing amalgam when there's safer alternatives available.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercury_poisoning#Elemental_mercury

I'm not arguing that they are 'perfectly safe' because there is no such thing, I'm saying that they are within the acceptable levels of risk.
    YMMV of course, but as someone with far more amalgam fillings in their head than you I'm not that worried.
    I'd be more worried about being fleeced by someone offering to change my current fillings for newer ones on spurious health grounds.

I do actually. Not a big fan of seafood at all.

Just as well, if the consumption of mercury is a concern of yours.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Thats only big fish like tuna for the most part.
    Small fish have not enough time to build up mercury and so are much healthier to eat over long periods of time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

Torakx wrote: »
    Small fish have not enough time to build up mercury and so are much healthier to eat over long periods of time.

Yeah. but tuna is goddamn delicious!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,216 ✭✭✭jh79

Torakx wrote: »

By the same logic wouldn't the amount (concentration) of mercury in fillings / flouride in water be the important issue not their presence per se

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭Treora

humanji wrote: »
    Have those countries actually banned the use of amalgam because it's hazardous to your health, or do they just not use them?

Sweden, Norway and Denmark have. But we know that they are out of touch with their population, who are not the brightest, are eons behind in medical research and are scared witless of soverign bankruptcy by class actions due to statutory dental malfeasance.

http://reut.rs/i6DPSD

Sweden is so crazy that is won't even provide free fluoride for is people.

http://bit.ly/oNmDNE - chap 14

:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

Thanks for watching Yekahs, the issues they are discussing in the video is mainly information taken from the agenda 21 documents.I have to admit i didnt read the full blueprint myself as its 40 chapters long, but have been getting as much info about it as i could over the internet.Yes that is the same doctor that appeared in Jessie Venturas programme last year but in the agenda 21 video she is speaking at the NANP conference in 2005, before she went into hiding.
    Again, this type of thing confuses me. The NWO is all powerful, but it can't find a woman with no experience of espionage whatsoever, who is presumably in contact with some friends/family/colleagues? Not to mention a source of money?

'Going into hiding' is usually a tip-off that you are dealing with someone paranoid or a fantasist. Can anyone provide a list of vocal academic critics of the UN (and there are plenty of them) who have been assassinated in recent years?

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭jma

"600,000 are drinking water with deadly chemicals"
    More than half a million people are drinking tap water which contains higher than permitted levels of potentially cancer-causing chemicals.
    - Irish Independent
    http://www.independent.ie/national-news/600000-are-drinking-water-with-deadly-chemicals-2857161.html

"600,000 are drinking water with deadly chemicals"

- Irish Independent
    http://www.independent.ie/national-news/600000-are-drinking-water-with-deadly-chemicals-2857161.html
    Is this part of an Irish government conspiracy, or the UN? Or the local councils?

Is this part of an Irish government conspiracy, or the UN? Or the local councils?

It's a health concern.

It's a health concern.

So is not washing your hands after going to the toilet. I'm not sure it's part of a 'depopulation agenda' either though.

• Advertisement

So is not washing your hands after going to the toilet. I'm not sure it's part of a 'depopulation agenda' either though.

Great argument, Monty. Makes perfect sense!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

It is, actually.

I queried who was behind what you cited as evidence of a conspiracy (the claim that people were drinking dangerous chemicals) and you said it was a 'health concern'. I cited another health concern.

Then you seemed to raise the white flag. I don't know why you linked that report at all. :confused:

I queried who was behind what you cited as evidence of a conspiracy (the claim that people were drinking dangerous chemicals) and you said it was a 'health concern'. I cited another health concern.

Then you seemed to raise the white flag. I don't know why you linked that report at all. :confused:

I didn't cite anything as evidence of a conspiracy. I linked the article because I feel that it backs up my "theory" that our drinking water isn't as safe as we might have thought it was. Conspiracy or no conspiracy - it's not really that much of a factor in my mind.

If you don't understand the context, then I'm sorry, but going on about not washing your hands after using the toilet seems a bit silly to me...

I didn't cite anything as evidence of a conspiracy. I linked the article because I feel that it backs up my "theory" that our drinking water isn't as safe as we might have thought it was. Conspiracy or no conspiracy - it's not really that much of a factor in my mind.

If you don't understand the context, then I'm sorry, but going on about not washing your hands after using the toilet seems a bit silly to me...
    Apologies, it's just that when you posted the article on a thread about a conspiracy by the UN to depopulate the earth on a forum that deals exclusively with conspiracy theories, I thought there might be a conspiracy angle involved.

Advertisement