Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Late Show 12th March

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Poly wrote: »
    Were Boyzone not on the Late Late milking their dead freind's death already?
    they've been on nearly every show talking about their beloved Steo and Mikey mentioned last week on the LLS how he felt close to him when he was dancing on ice what's the bettin' he mentions that again because mikey only has one story to tell and that's him being on a reality show, although i don't think he should have been booted off as he wasn't that bad at skating and he was robbed in the skate off

Enjoy the post-Gately resurgence while you can boyz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 300 ✭✭RubyBlu

there is something heartwarming about a brother, sister and mammy lovingly telling the story of a Hispanic lady talking dirty to a drunk, in a trailer park 3000 miles away....

When I heard it on radio this morning, I thought they wrote it too and found it really disturbing... :eek: Not so bad if it's a cover :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

RubyBlu wrote: »
    When I heard it on radio this morning, I thought they wrote it too and found it really disturbing... :eek: Not so bad if it's a cover :o

it's a bit disturbing that the guy is looking at his sister, calling her Rosie "the queen of the trailer park". And then she sings that she wants him to "kiss my body"... I really think social services need to be called in here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 300 ✭✭RubyBlu

Yeeeeehaaawww!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

is bill o herlihy on? thought i heard he was, prolly wrong tho

nuxxx wrote: »
    is bill o herlihy on? thought i heard he was, prolly wrong tho

That would not exactly entice me to switch over

More RTE people appearing on other RTE shows

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

I had never heard of Crystal Swing until I read IOD's column today, they are awful and a terrible disgrace.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

RubyBlu wrote: »
    I don't understand how Boyzone and the other ones are on the Late Late so often. They are on every second week. Pat Kenny used to just kiss their asses. Why??? :(

Well, as Gaybo used to say "they started on the Late Late Show!" If only the LLS could finish them and do us all a favour!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

"He was like a brudder"

"Buy our new album"

"He was like a brudder"

"Buy our new album"

etc, etc...

• Advertisement

These lads are really disrespecting Stephen's memory by continuously using his death to promote their album. One appearance on a show would have been enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

I dont understand why they cant let the chap rest in peace.. stop exploiting it for your own benefit.. right he was there "brother" but it just feels wrong..
    im prob gonna get bolloxed for it but it feels wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

here we go eurovision dancing on ice

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭BrianJD

How much would the Late Late make from the competitions do ya think? Would 20000 people enter at 1 euro a pop?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

Woudl these lads man up and grow a pair, stop milking it ffs

Sad that the only thing i'm looking forward to is crystal swing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭Michael B

I don't know, they have an album to promote. Like every other time they've had an album to promote they'd go on the Late Late Show. They're always going to get asked about him, it's not their fault.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

Will someone tell me when crystal swing are on?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Making money off a dead man shamefull:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭Michael B

They were always on the Late Late promoting things, no difference this time. Yes they talked about him for the first few minutes but they were asked about him. Now they're talking about other things and what they're up to. Give them a break!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭recyclops

This is the first time i have posted about the late late without steo, ffs give over lads

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

they're so deep

tortured artistes

you can feel the emotion

are there any real men left in the 'celebrity' world?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Michael B wrote: »
    They were always on the Late Late promoting things, no difference this time. Yes they talked about him for the first few minutes but they were asked about him. Now they're talking about other things and what they're up to. Give them a break!

Happy Tears for Stephen ffs

Don't they say that death can be the best career move?

• Registered Users, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

What a loada arse this is!!!! Would they ever just f**k off!!!!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭stackerman

they're so deep

tortured artistes

you can feel the emotion

Never were :o

My god these guys are four very average musicians, who sang mostly cover songs or songs written by other people. The only reason their songs sold is cos four of them are good looking and Louis led them well. Tubridy is interviewing them like they are The Beatles and John Lennon has just died.

I sick of this "profound" bollox about "steo would have done this, steo would have done this"... They should have let them on to sing their song and that's all.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

I wont complain.

I dont pay a TV licence.

But if i did...

I'm having a panic attack watching Keith going on and on....!rolleyes.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Elton John?

• Advertisement

I wouldn't be surprised if they said they can contact Stephen from the dead! rolleyes.gif

Advertisement