Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭WonderWoman!

Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone aka Harry Potter in the days where he was a remotely handsome little lad

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone aka Harry Potter in the days where he was remotely handsome

Emmm, he was 11. That's... kinda gross.

Emmm, he was 11. That's... kinda gross.

yet so were most of his fans too

and I was mostly making a point of how he's turned into a total eyesore

didn't mean it i a pervy way at all

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Never taught I'd be putting my qualifications to use by catching underage criminals :eek: If only the Gardai would give a job!

Never taught I'd be putting my qualifications to use by catching underage criminals :eek: If only the Gardai would give a job!

Ooo story time , what were they doing ?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Can't actually tell ye, but I am crime fighting for an hour or two :P

Ah I get ya fighting crime is a tough business especially in tights :p

It is and these yolks are starting to itch!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Aishae

It is and these yolks are starting to itch!
    You certainly have a mad streak! As well as streaky ladder filled tights from chasing criminals. You might want to have a word with wonder woman about more durable unmentionables heehee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

• Advertisement

Aishae wrote: »
    You might want to have a word with wonder woman about more durable unmentionables heehee

:p

On a serious note we must not joke

The Power is in the Pantihose :cool:

Would they be adviseable to wear over my head when I'm crime fighting again :P

Would they be adviseable to wear over my head when I'm crime fighting again :P

No good . They need to be worn round ones hips for stamina :p

No good . They need to be worn round ones hips for stamina :p

that sounds rather strap-on-esque filthy lol

that sounds rather strap-on-esque filthy lol

Dirty minds polluting my posts with corruption :p

Dirty minds polluting my posts with corruption :p

that kid from the big screen sees dead people. i see innuendo and double entrendes where there are none intended :pac:

that kid from the big screen sees dead people. i see innuendo and double entrendes where there are none intended :pac:

ahhh 5D eyes you have so :p

ahhh 5D eyes you have so :p

a 5D mind anyway - which could be worse for everyone else :D tis my superpower

a 5D mind anyway - which could be worse for everyone else :D tis my superpower

my superpower is the ability to mentally undress people which often counts as more of a hindrance:D

my superpower is the ability to mentally undress people which often counts as more of a hindrance:D

a bit like one of those huge assed stereos (a la the italian job) so!

• Advertisement

with our powers combined I don't think the nation is safe :D:p

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭kiwipower

Links234 wrote: »

Great Voice! Loads of Sex Appeal to Burn as well!

OMG This tooth is killing meee :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭Kanoe

That last thread got me thinking about weird hangups/habits/stuff you do ..or don't do as the case may be (the bare skin thing probably stems from heightened sensitivity) but I was going out with someone who had to have the volume dial on an even number, like on the tv if I turned it up to 17 she'd politely ask me to set it to an even number . at first she gave no explanation as to why and I hadn't a clue what she was talking about but it did make me laugh so it was ok :o I nearly always set the dial on an even number out of habit now.

I know you're all weird anyway :p but come on surprise me

I was actually thinking on starting a thread about it

Oreo's
    I take the biscuit -remove the creamed filling then eat it
    I then dunk the biscuits in my tea :o

Tea
    Whenever I come home first thing I do - boil the kettle :rolleyes:;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭Kanoe

my daughter does that too, you should try the double stuff ones ;)

Your Daughter and I are weirdo's you should come to the dark side

..... it's a recession - we don't have cookies ;)

Maybe I could unlease my dog in a shop and see what pack of biscuits who comes legging it out with.

Is there any other way to eat a biscuit? I always went for the cream first. Im more of a jersey creams girl than Oreo.

2 habits- I still take my tea the way my mam gave it to me in a bottle as a six month old baby - so weak, you'd best give it the last rites before you drink it. And with a shedload of milk.

Also a habit since babyhood; I pick at the seems on hems. Mostly on pillows n sheets. It's a comfort thing. I don't pick them apart I just love the feeling of a properly crisp 'edge' under my nails

• Advertisement

Maybe I could unlease my dog in a shop and see what pack of biscuits who comes legging it out with.

when the guards come he'll be an un owned dog :D:p

Advertisement