Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭Kanoe

Aishae wrote: »
    I reckon it might be the amusing fuss, lol. Does she have a special toy that's currently MIA?
    i thought that too but no just gave her both her favourites. I bought chewy stciks for her the other day and gave her the last one when I got in from work and i'm wondering does she think they're still there, showed her empty pack and everything though. There's always a reason!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Aishae

Kanoe your losing your marbles dear :P

My dog keeps farting on my face
    Farting IN your face I can empathise with. I've smelly assed farters for pets. But farting ON it, no.... Never had that particular pleasure(!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭WonderWoman!

I'm in bed and it's getting intolerable and to make matters worse he won't budge :/

ok I'm giving up the search for the night, if it's something she really wants she will still be squeaking there tomorrow morning. she's like an elephant, she never forgets.

Or just like a f* ckin woman :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Aishae

Or just like a f* ckin woman :D
    Unless its directions

oh she's unreal. she wanted the heater on. unreal

Haha kanoe that's one truly epic yet spoiled dog :D- heh could be worse you could have a gf who don't care about you :/ . At least you have a spoiled yet loyal b!tch who has you wrapped round her paw :P

I feel stupid because I didn't figure it out sooner, she's been freezin her ass off all night hahah. the heater is next to the table out in the kitchen, thats what she been looking at. I just turned it on and there's silence. total silence, except for the sound of her munching on kibble next to the heater.

Spoiled !!

• Advertisement

Spoiled !!
    I swear this dog is supernaturally smart, she practically talks. in fact she won't shut up if you don't listen and you just have to do what she wants or she'll make your life miserable. ...like any good woman would.

She sounds human alright

I promise it is a dog we are talking about, I don't have a woman chained up here in the house and refer to her as the dog. still though, have to admire her determination. and ability to make me do what she wants. (she makes me feel dumb)

Think of it as the dog training you

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

It's bake-a-rama in B&C's house tonight! I seem to have managed to get myself to agree to produce hampers of christmas goodies for OTHER peoples christmas presents!

So far we have chilli jam, beetroot chutney, banana bread, chocolate biscuit cake, rosemary salt... tomorrow brings roasted chickpeas, peanut butter cookies and shortbread (my speciality!)

How did I manage to go from making 2 hampers for the in-laws to NINE hampers in total???? Madness. My kitchen will never recover.

:p

Haha you're on a roll girl !

Although I bet aishae just ready to get the baking tray out to help you ! God love her poor kitchen :D

maybe I'm just smarter and handsomer than your average lesbian. (yeah I know off topic)

Haha You're about as smart as my goldfish :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,920 ✭✭✭✭stephen_n

I'm here, it doesn't need any more class :pac:

Sorry I thought you were a Dub, my mistake ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

So I spent 10 minutes getting my shoulders, neck and back sorted. I'm that relaxed I may be found in a heap some where asleep during the course of the evening.

So I spent 10 minutes getting my shoulders, neck and back sorted. I'm that relaxed I may be found in a heap some where asleep during the course of the evening.
    don't get too relaxed ;) you may find yourself on the road by UL :D

• Advertisement

Now has the talking heads song road to nowhere wandering through his mind :-)

It wouldnt be happening if you were normal

It wouldnt be happening if you were normal

What is this? and why would I want to be it?

stephen_n wrote: »
    What is this? and why would I want to be it?

thats the spirit:p

Haha You're about as smart as my goldfish :D
    I'm so smart I scare people. (that's what i keep telling myself anyway)

edit: also, this thread is close to 100,000 views, I think that's pretty amazing.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Kanoe wrote: »
    I'm so smart I scare people. (that's what i keep telling myself anyway)

edit: also, this thread is close to 100,000 views, I think that's pretty amazing.

Alot of love for this thread so :P

Alot of love for this thread so :P

Oh God - innuendo :D

You derived in-your-endo from my post! My god, you filthy, filthy woman :pac:

Pot kettle situation going on in here

• Advertisement

It just shows we have alot of stalkers :P And yes, I am guilty as charged.

Advertisement