Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭WonderWoman!

Technically no i guess

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭allydylan

Saw Jimmy Carr in Castlebar. Was hilarious and he seems like a really nice guy. He signed my poster :)

I was there but just not at you guy's table

• Registered Users Posts: 3,943 ✭✭✭wonderfulname

Ooh harsh, I wasn't there at all though so I guess I can't talk...

That's not harsh - just best describes me as a chickensh!t - bandc understands right ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,943 ✭✭✭wonderfulname

Aw you didn't sit all alone at the bar willing yourself to go over did you?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

You WW, just need to jump in and act on impulse alittle. I met some ultra nice people by doing so, even if I only get to see them once a month :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭Kanoe

I wasn't anywhere near Dub, I was very busy in our very own flounge watching the gorgeous Ms Browne, who conveniently drew a bunch of lesbians from far and wide ta boot. Cuz it's like this, hum luvly (and she's a total sweetheart)

:pac: :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Awww, WW, you totally should have come over! We're nice, really!!

Ok, I was kind of out of it on painkillers and antibiotics, but I like to think it made me even more hilarious and charming.

Except it probably didn't. :(

Im normally social butterfly so im sorry i didn join - on a brighter note my friend and i had total strangers in the knots laughing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭kiwipower

I would like to apologise to all at beers that i didnt join the table - puts on chicken suit

What - Wait.
    There where beers? Where was it? How did I miss it? :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

kiwipower wrote: »
    What - Wait.
    There where beers? Where was it? How did I miss it? :(

Yeah, in the Front Lounge in Dublin. Aishae get arrested, that's why she hasn't been here in a while.

Yeah, in the Front Lounge in Dublin. Aishae get arrested, that's why she hasn't been here in a while.

I knew I heard someone singing locked up when i was by the joy :p

Now what would you be stalking the joy for?

Now what would you be stalking the joy for?

have you not seen me round with my little sling shot throwing drugs over the wall - great little business :p(Just messing )

No sure you'd be in the joy in the back of an Ambulance handing the stuff out like sweets I'd bet ;)

Quit telling people !! it's meant to be hush hush

• Registered Users Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭apache

have you not seen me round with my little sling shot throwing drugs over the wall - great little business :p(Just messing )
    :eek:
    it is actually. a very lucrative business. you'd need to have a good throwing arm though. and a good supply of eggs :P

What's the eggs for? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭apache

What's the eggs for? :P
    chip the egg and drain it. fill up with drugs or blades. sellotape a rock to it for leverage. give it a javelin throw. the egg hits the net. kick a football at it or your runner. it cracks. the drugs come raining down through the little holes in the net. voila the science of egg throwing :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

That's not harsh - just best describes me as a chickensh!t - bandc understands right ?

Aww man if I can go to one of these things you can. Trust me. They're not complete weirdos on here :p

Seriously, I hadn't a gay friend in the world, wasn't out to anybody, and went along to one of those meetups and had a great night.

I was at a 21st that night. Was dying the next day. Hope you all had a good time!

Aww man if I can go to one of these things you can. Trust me. They're not complete weirdos on here :p

Seriously, I hadn't a gay friend in the world, wasn't out to anybody, and went along to one of those meetups and had a great night.

I was at a 21st that night. Was dying the next day. Hope you all had a good time!

How was the 21st?

I chickened out and my friend and I found a bunch of randomers and basically had such a laugh and wound up getting slaughtered great night

Interview in Cork Tuesday week :P Road trip anyone?

Interview in Cork Tuesday week :P Road trip anyone?

I would say yes but for me it's not much of a road trip :p

Because you ain't all that far away :P

Because you ain't all that far away :P

shhhhhh:mad:

That's a big area down there. Hard to tell where exactly where you're from now isn't it? ;)

That's a big area down there.

Facepalm;)

And I thought I was bad for sexual in-your-endos

• Advertisement

And I thought I was bad for sexual in-your-endos

You're Bad ! .....It's just - I'm worse ;)

Advertisement