Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SLASH is BACK

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Dancor

RonMexico wrote: »
    "What would this sound like with Axl's input?"

We wouldnt know for another 10 years

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

Ha ha heh ha ho heh ah...haven't heard that one before. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭hyn-zie

RonMexico wrote: »
    I hate both of the Miles Kennedy tracks. His voice makes my skin crawl. Sadly this is the guy Slash is bringing on tour with him and rumoured to be the next Velvet Revolver singer. I hate him.

Then there is the Kid Rock and Fergie tracks. In their own right they are good songs but I hate the way Slash whores himself out to the latest fad pop gimmick trends.

The Fergie Track is brilliant, the only i fell he truly sold out on the track with "Adam Levine" this guy is a tosser! voice goes through head, all in all its a good album, Myles Kennedy will not be joining Velvet Revolver as he already turned it down before Scott Weiland even joined! Also "Alter Bridge" have new material recorded and they are touring the new album due for release September/October

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭NIBBS

RayCon wrote: »
    Agree with you about the "new bands" ... but still doesn't make this any better.

I don't know Ray, I'm on my second listen, and although it can be very hit and miss - there's some decent tracks on there, liking the Astbury, Cornell, Lemmy and surprisingly Kid Rock ones the most so far.......

Advertisement