Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

STS-132 Atlantis 14/5/10

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,645 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beeker

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=21594.0;attach=221718;image
    index.php?action=dlattach;topic=21594.0;attach=221720;image

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,645 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beeker

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=21594.0;attach=221722;image
    index.php?action=dlattach;topic=21594.0;attach=221724;image
    index.php?action=dlattach;topic=21594.0;attach=221726;image

It never gets old........................:D:D I love it:D:D:D

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=21594.0;attach=221730;image
    index.php?action=dlattach;topic=21594.0;attach=221736;image

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

You're damned quick with those pics, what are you using?

I didn't know they had a site at Zaragoza for any emergency after lift off.

• Advertisement

Press to Orbit......7700mph 67 mile high.......yeah go baby!!

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=21594.0;attach=221740;image

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭fifilarue

beautiful :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

Just talked the mother in law through the launch. I deserve some sort of medal for science.

mike65 wrote: »
    I didn't know they had a site a Zaragoza for any emergency after lift off.
    Sure have and even Shannon if needed.:)

Trotter wrote: »
    Just talked the mother in law through the launch. I deserve some sort of medal for science.
    Good stuff!! Share the love:D

• Advertisement

15000mph................................................:pac::pac::pac:

Engine shutdown......MECO!:) What a launch:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

WOW.....Great to watch that. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,575 ✭✭✭lord lucan

:):):):):):)

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 30,160 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

strange audio?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭ynotdu

Woo-HOO:D:D:D

Looked clean as a whistle!!!! and Pfffffffffttttttttttt to Augustines 1 in 8 chance of LOVC !:p once again!!!!!!!!!

lord lucan wrote: »
    :):):):):):)

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Nice one LL,Sometimes words are not enough!

She didn't let me down. Looked super clean,as perfect as you can get. She's going out in style.:)

Hope TheCommander and Eamonn enjoyed that. Never get tired of watching it.

What a great launch:) Sad that there are only 2 left. There is something very special about watching people leave the planet.:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭fifilarue

Beeker wrote: »
    What a great launch:) Sad that there are only 2 left. There is something very special about watching people leave the planet.:)

Beautifully spoken Beeker, very special indeed.

Docking on Sunday at 15:19.

Beeker wrote: »

I see You got the Youtube Video up even before it Launched Beeker,now either Mrs Beeker is run off her feet surfing 16 computers while you watch it 0n the 17th or it did not go up at all,I may take this to Conspiracy theorys!!!!!!!!

Weirdest combination there for Me 3 sites all diffrient times,one frozen and two audio's,afraid to go near what i was watching unless it ALL crashed.:D

Love the traditional crew breakfast photo this morning:D
    20103314m.jpg

The feeds are all over the shop. Ustream was 8 seconds down(their countdown clock makes it obvious),NASA tv is usually a minute behind and SpaceflightNow is about 25 seconds behind.:confused:

ynotdu wrote: »
    I see You got the Youtube Video up even before it Launched Beeker,now either Mrs Beeker is run off her feet surfing 16 computers while you watch it 0n the 17th or it did not go up at all,I may take this to Conspiracy theorys!!!!!!!!

:D
    She is a very understanding, patient Woman...so she is:D

fifilarue wrote: »
    Beautifully spoken Beeker, very special indeed.

and you know wha's even slightly worse just at the moment fifilure we have got used to launchs almost every two months now.
    133 set for September seems Yonks away what'll i do for the WONDERFUL Cyber-friends i found on the STS Threads:(

The FACTS and the CRAIC!all rolled into one!:)

Craicts!;)

and you know wha's even slightly worse just at the moment fifilure we have got used to launchs almost every two months now.
    133 set for September seems Yonks away what'll i do for the WONDERFUL Cyber-friends i found on the STS Threads:(

September then November and then we go with the Soyuz:)

• Advertisement

lord lucan wrote: »
    Craicts!;)

Pedantic You Testicle!

Advertisement