Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SEAC

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭lochdara

Guys

SEAC has been quite for a while. But now we have a new crew at the helm. Many thanks to the outgoing committee for their hard work in 2009 and getting the club started and on the map.

As you know we have moved to The Asylum Near Wexford Town. This site is getting better every day now. The lads are very busy every weekend with skirmishes. Numbers are great,

SEAC will be holding 3 game days a month on this site also. Becoming a member gets you discounted entry in these game days. If you want to play let us know. We will post the dates of the games.

As a non member of SEAC the first time you play at The Asylum its €35, after that

normal days rates is €25 and for an extra €5 you can have hot food onsite.

SEAC game days are for over 16's unless stated but The Asylum accepts 14+ with advanced notice on any non SEAC days.

Currently fundraising for Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association

In Memory of my fab Wife www.sinsin.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭skoolboi

Had a brilliant day at The Asylum on sunday(the 11th), the lads were brilliant( even when both me aeg's refused to work the lads just handed me one of their guns). Can't wait to be back, hopefully within the month, should be good when we sort out club days aswell.Thanks again lads for a brilliant day, see ye soon again

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭SwarfegaHead

Hey lads, there's a chance I might be getting into skirmishing during the summer and I'm based in Wexford so I shall probably be signing up at some stage in the near (enough) future. I just have a few questions.

What kinda games do ye run, with regards to objective, ammo limits, use of high/mid cap mags?

Also I noticed there's a zombie event advertised on ye're site, have ye any more details on it?

howdy

The zombie game is old. The front page hasnt being updated in a while.

We play all sorts of games. Defend the fort, capture flag, both teams have different objectives, who ever completes first wins and what ever the guys decide on the day. You wont be bored. We are playing close to wexford town now so its very handy to get too.

Check out the asylum airsoft on youtube and facebook. Its not SEAC's site anymore. We support each other and the lads at the asylum run the show with fantastic results.

Your more than welcome. Best is sign up on our forum and show your interest before any weekend and you name will be added.

Cheers

I would strongly recomend any that wants to play airsoft skirmishes on an easly accessable site, with grate marshiling, grate friendly atmospher, grate hot food:D and an awsome CQB forest site should come here and have a go. It's location is so handy even to get there from waterford is no hassil. And incase your still not encouraged to go just wait untill the site is futher extended to an even bigger one.
    Remember
    1)No mag limits
    2)No ammo limits and no need for bio bb's
    3)Lots of different game objectives and game types
    4)No full auto limits
    5)Hot food available on all days

Guys if ye are at all serious about playing airsoft in the south east come here. And please note, The Asylum in wexford is an open and fully working site in the S.E. and that HRTA is not the nearest site for people in the S.E. as some people in the past have been told before.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭se conman

If anyone needs a lift to the ASYLUM , I'll be going through New Ross around 8.15 tomorrow morning.

Duncannon is fast approching and if it is half as good as it was last year , we are in for a weekend not to be misse.SEAC will be there in force with a display stand for the day time activities and will , I'm sure , be the centre of entertainment for the night time activities.So come down to Duncannon on the June bank holiday weekend for a weekend not to be forgotten.

seac is all accounted for in Duncannon in the same cubby hole as the last time..... Nice view of the sea and all surroundings. We will be promoting airsoft, our club and our fantastic site which is only getttng better by the week.

Roll on the weekend and pray for sun.

On May 23rd some of our lads will be at Whiskey Delta's ground in Dungarven. Hope some more people go and support a great looking new site.I hear there is a good crew already lined up.. The more the merrier lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭kieranfitz

wait whats this about a site in dungarvan? details man, details.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 Doobie01

Whats happening in Dungarvan?????? :eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭TNTQ

kieranfitz wrote: »
    wait whats this about a site in dungarvan? details man, details.
    Doobie01 wrote: »
    Whats happening in Dungarvan?????? :eek::eek:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055916220

Guys

SEAC is pleased is announce they will be in attendance at the Duncannon Military festival alongside Asylum Airsoft. We will be educating the public about airsoft and we might be involved in a few demos. Membership is open and we will have forms there. The more members we have the more of a chance we get to travel to other sites cheaper.

Were looking forward to meeting you guys there so make sure to come along and say hello.

SEAC is a not for profit club and all membership fees we have goes towards making airsoft cheaper for our members.

Just five working days left till SEAC goes on tour and what a weekend it promises to be !!!!!!!!!!

Cant wait now

Whose going to Duncannon

You know I'll be there anyway:P....... can't wait to see and chat with all those intrested in airsoft and to futher educate anybody that would like to know more about this sport. Hopefully we'll meet some future members there too:).

Looks like we wil be having fun fun fun in the sun sun sun :D

We hope to be having demos of our equipment on the day ;)

Eventually it is Saturday.Just need to sleep off a few glasses of wine then head down to Duncannon.What a weekend it is going to be !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sausage Egg And Chips (SEAC)

Day 1 at the Seac /Asylum stand was a massive success. We had alot of interest in airsoft and helped educate parents about the sport.

Our firing range was a huge hit too.

If you didnt make it today come tomorrow and say hello. The lads are waiting for you.

Day 2 at Duncannon was an even bigger success for SEAC/THE ASYLUM than Saturday and we constantly required up to 20 members on our stand at any one time , such was the demand from the public.The professional management and visual impact of our display stand received both compliments and approval from organisers , Gardie and the paying public.We were one of , if not , the busiest stands at the show which was a very good and enjoyable show.A lot of parents left our stand much happier with , and with a greater understanding of airsoft.SEAC/THE ASYLUM did themselves and the sport of airsoft proud over the weekend.

• Advertisement

Well done to all our members for their massive effort in promoting airsoft so well.

I need to give a big thank you to the hosts of the festival. They helped us immensly over the last few months and gave us everything we required to make the weekend so great.

And a big thank you to all who came to us and kept us so busy.

We hope to see some of you on the airsoft site and if not we will see you next year in Duncannon 2011.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,728 ✭✭✭Evade

What a weekend that was, everyone at the festival must have stopped by at our display. I think a lot of people, parents in particular have a much better understanding of airsoft now and I expect there to be a bit of a boom in the airsofting population of the south east.

Anyone who visited our stand at Duncannon is more than welcome to hop over to our forum and get more detailed info on our club and our local site.

Just ask anything you need to know and we will answer in detail.

If your in Go Tactical Wexford and require any of us to meet in person to explain anything just send a pm to myself or any of the lads or ask Dave in Go Tactical to give us a shout to arrange a time that suits.

Now we cant offer any better service than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Due to an ongoing issue regarding Non-profit clubs and access to this forum,this thread is temporarily locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement