Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Test Game at Whiskey Delta Site - 23rd of May

Options
  • 19-05-2010 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34,589 ✭✭✭✭
    Master of the Universe

Posted on behalf of Whiskey Delta

(Note to everyone - we are allowing this thread here until the day of the test game) -

The test game is going ahead on the 23rd of May on the new site in Dungarvan. its going to be in the afternoon, waiting on confirmation of start time should be around lunch time, will go on till 5 or six maybe even later if people are up for it. we Will meet outside dungarvan and bring ye up to site. meeting place will be posted later with map.

for info on the site you can go to our forum

http://www.topfreeforum.com/whiskeydelta

in total we have the use of about 100 acre's, of mixed woodland. the plan is a milsim / scenario type game to start with (but with no ammo restrictions)

will post more info soon.

if your interested in coming put your name down....need to know numbers..

Thanks to the Lads for helping out and SEAC for this and for the advice and info. SEAC always there when you need them... :-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Tomazas

best of luck lads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 whiskeydelta

waiting on confirmation of start time as there is something on in the area in the morning.

time and meeting place will be up later today.

got about 25 going so far, lads from whiskey delta,TNT, section 8 and others
    you dont have to be in a team or club.. if you play Airsoft you welcome to come along.

if you have PMR radios bring them.
    Bio BB's only

one of the games is a small piece from a scenario game we are working on.. Angel down. ..we have a rebel team and a strike force... couple of objectives to complete inc rescue pilots (who only have pistols) find digital recorder which has a map and important marks on it, and the usual bomb thrown in.. one objective leads you to the next..

if your coming get your name down here..

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭hellfireie

see u all there!!

meeting at 2:30 Sunday 23rd may. on the Waterford to Tramore road just before you enter Dungarvan, turn off to the right on to the Kilarney road. just past the garage and across from the Pub is the meeting point. (left hand side). any probs you can contact myself or Micheal.

map to meeting point.

http://i768.photobucket.com/albums/xx324/MrMuzik001/sitedirections1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭Locdown

hopeing to get down,wont know for sure till sat...;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭TNTQ

Me +6 for Sunday.

Cost of this is €0 yes its free lads..

its a half day but we can run late if we like. going to try few ideas for games and test the site, and get feedback From you.

Meeting at 2:30 on Sunday 23rd may. on the Waterford to cork road just before you enter Dungarvan, turn off to the right on to the Kilarney road. just past the garage and across from the Pub is the meeting point. (left hand side). any probs you can contact myself or Micheal. if you dont have my number pm me and i can send it before sunday.

map to meeting point.

http://i768.photobucket.com/albums/xx324...tions1.jpg

for info on the site you can go to our forum

http://www.topfreeforum.com/whiskeydelta

also now up on boards.ie

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055916220

in total we have the use of about 100 acre's, of mixed woodland. the plan is a milsim / scenario type game (but with no ammo restrictions),search n' destroy, Fall back and few others

if your interested in coming put your name down....need to know numbers..

and thanks to the Lads,Boards.ie and SEAC for this and for the advice and info.

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭lochdara

Best of luck lads.. Hope to make it down for the next game.

Dont forget plenty of water, unlike us at SEAC it looks like your important game will go ahead without rain :)

Currently fundraising for Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association

In Memory of my fab Wife www.sinsin.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭kieranfitz

Put me down for it. Any chance of directions from the cork side, I'll be coming in from Ardmore

Take look at the map. once in dungarvan.. its ony few mins out the road. if coming from cork,theres a garage on your left just at one of the roundabouts going through dungarvan, go left at that roundabout, that will bring you out to meeting point. which is at just passed the garage on a v junction.

theres a monument there too across from meeting place. "master mcgrath monument"

• Advertisement

Yeah Dont For get plenty of WATER

and bring your radios, you will need them for this site..

when you get to the meeting place switch on your radios to channel 8.

Looking forward to seeing ye.

Yeah I know the spot. Hve to get about fixing the stock on my m4 now.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭Locdown

can you stick me down for one,will be there.........

Might have a friend coming too, are extra guns available or will I have to send him out with a springer ak

might be something there to use,will have few extra aegs there, wont exactly know till everyone is there.

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭hellfireie

great day guys !! cant wait till the next outing

Couldnt make it in the end, sore foot :( But next time hopefully

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement