Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weirdest result of a night out.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭cloneslad

Millicent wrote: »
    I can't think of a single retort that doesn't risk a ban. You are quite a catch.

I am quite the catch, thanks!

I'm guessing you are female and possibly single judging by your lack of lightheartedness for after hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

Biggins wrote: »
    Short version: woken up in a monkey suit, with pub gas cylinders at the bottom of my bed, woke up in a foreign country, and a few I can't state for legal reasons.

what the? you woke up and the last place you remember was ireland, and, you ... weren't there?!! how is this?? good lord do tell!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

cloneslad wrote: »
    I am quite the catch, thanks!

I'm guessing you are female and possibly single judging by your lack of lightheartedness for after hours.
    I'm guessing you're from clones? Or near inner mongolia? :pac:

what the? you woke up and the last place you remember was ireland, and, you ... weren't there?!! how is this?? good lord do tell!
    Over a nice cuppa, yes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

Bonito wrote: »
    Over a nice cuppa, yes?

oh absolutely :)

• Advertisement

oh absolutely :)

Be there in 5 :)

/hours

• Registered Users Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭cloneslad

Bonito wrote: »
    I'm guessing you're from clones? Or near inner mongolia? :pac:

damn you jessica fletcher you whiley old detective!!

you'll never catch me.........

/runs away screaming hysterically

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭BickNarry

Repeatable ones......

Friend of a friend when we were on holidays gets rejected from a club and told ''go home'' by the bouncers........half an hour later the airport security call one of the lads off yer man's phone.....he was trying to go home.

Friend's house mates take a nice amount of MDMA and decide it would be great if they left the pub and took a taxi to surprize a friend who had moved to limerick for college......we live in cork.Cue them getting to limerick,realising the **** plan and and coming home.with €40 between em......

Arriving back to my apartment wearin an apron and a bra on holidays........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Doop wrote: »
    Funniest thing happened to a good mate of mine...
    This guy is the type of guy who falls asleep half way through a night out, in a pub or club with the music blaring etc... has a tendancy to get really messed up...

So after a particularly heavy night he's on his way home in a taxi, alone. Unsure as to why.. the taxi driver turfs him out, my mate thinks he recognises where he is, sees a railing and thinks ' oh thats the school, I just have to hop over the railing and im home free'. So off he goes getting over the railing.... loses his footing, bam, a spike of the raling goes in through his arm, :eek: (between the elbow and shoulder). So there he is impailed on this railing unable to get off! Screaming for help... no one comes. Gets out his phone... rings his mam! but doesnt know where he is... :confused: (turns out he was still quite far from home!) all the time in agony.

His mum, (who lives elsewhere) gets up into the car, and gets the brother to head out in his car to start searching for him. After a while unable to find him, she calls the gaurds who send out a couple of cars to search for him. All he knows is hes on a railing beside what looks like a school!

After a while someone in some nearby houses hears his screams and phones it in... gaurds arrive... followed by an ambulance, and cart him off to hospital.

Definatly a night to remember :D

In fairness I should say, he was reallly lucky with no permanent damage at all.........

Your mate lives in a school?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Fago_25 wrote: »
    What........ The.......... Fcuk????????

In fairness, if you want to check if a man really is unconscious...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Anyone else feel jealous of the sex lives of some of the people here?

Or anywhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,468 ✭✭✭Doop

flahavaj wrote: »
    Your mate lives in a school?:confused:

Yes he's been trying to rediscover his youth... or so he says... we think he perves on the kids tho :rolleyes:

( lives near a school... likes to cut through on his way home...
    work with me here)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,960 ✭✭✭Degag

I know a friend who woke up to find her boyfriend pissing in her shoes.... Apparently took 10 minutes to convince him they weren't a toilet:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

He gave us some juicy nuggets and then went to bed.

The "legal reasons" one has me salivating :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭m@cc@

I remember one night I brought home a toilet, I mean a whole ****ing toilet. I must have had some ambitions about making my bedroom into an ensuite or something. Have brought home other things like Christmas trees, election signs, traffic cones, traffic signs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

m@cc@ wrote: »
    I remember one night I brought home a toilet, I mean a whole ****ing toilet. I must have had some ambitions about making my bedroom into an ensuite or something. Have brought home other things like Christmas trees, election signs, traffic cones, traffic signs.

Years back, stayed at a mates house and we woke up with a traffic cone and and Danger, Slow Down sign :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I sssuuupose...waking up naked, with my face covered in blood under an upside down couch bed...in a house I didn't know...with various foreign people sitting around the room smoking, being all, um, foreign. Maybe russiany.

You know the ones in old films that you don't really believe exist...all mysterious. :-p
    http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a371/PaulGildea/smoke.jpg

Calmly sitting there...not talking ...just smoking..then after a silent minute or two...'ah zee naked person zee is eewake'

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭m@cc@

I sssuuupose...waking up naked, with my face covered in blood under an upside down couch bed...in a house I didn't know...with various foreign people sitting around the room smoking, being all, um, foreign. Maybe russiany.

You know the ones in old films that you don't really believe exist...all mysterious. :-p
    http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a371/PaulGildea/smoke.jpg

Calmly sitting there...not talking ...just smoking..then after a silent minute or two...'ah zee naked person zee is eewake'

You woke up on the set of a James Bond movie?

http://www.bondmovies.com/allies/valentin.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

m@cc@ wrote: »
    You woke up on the set of a James Bond movie?

http://www.bondmovies.com/allies/valentin.jpg

That's the one! Yet to be topped!

Some other time I got too drunk... so a friend brought me all the way to my door before saying night...ended up in a lake somehow..and woke up soaking in the clothes...not nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

i woke up under a tree in sandyford, didnt have a clue where i was, walked for a while and found some bloke walking the same direction, asked him where we were, he didnt know either. hed been at a session he couldnt remember going to

good old ireland eh

i had to get the bus fare off yer man too, not a shilling on me

im terrified ill figure out what happened that night

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭Irishcrx

A few years ago I went out to a house party, night started well found a quarter sitting on a wall when I got of the bus, decided I'd take it for the night since it seemed lonely, smoked the quarter (Sharing of course) drank a full bottle of Jameson , got involved in boxing tourament in the sitting room , Shaved my head with a shaving razor which ended up being a very patchy affair.

About 4'clock I went into the kitchen to get another drink, on my way back I ended up falling over the couch and knocking myself out, woke up a minute later and proceeded to replace the drink I spilt, walk into the sitting room and everyones asleeps turns out it's 3 o'clock the next day and i'd been out for 11 hours!, also still hammered with no idea where I was had to call into work sick and I was so disorientated I actually sais "I'm not coming in today because I went to a party last night, got hammered and don't have a clue where I am right now"....F*** it was only McDonalds!

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭battser

New Years 06 Brought a heavy chick back to my parents house coz obviously I had brought a half bottle of jack to the club with me and drank it in about an hour! Made a lot of noise and was told to pack my bags by my old man after he and my dear mother listened to us going at it to the native sounds of damo dempsey for an hour! He took it back the next morning! think he was just disappointed more so at the state of the girl I brought back and the fact I kicked her out at 7 in the morning!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I woke up at a house party early one morning to a message on my phone. It was a picture sent to me from a strange number of some guy teabagging me while I slept :(

Another morning I woke up and I was still wearing my coat. When I took it off there was a footprint on the back. I reckoned I'd just dropped it and someone stood on it but my friends later told me that in the taxibus home, some guy had needed a piss stop. I was sitting in the single seat beside the sliding door and when the guy opened the door I fell out, face down onto the ground, and yer man accidentally stood on me :(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭KingLoser

Crazy night not that long ago, pretty sure it's all down to some bad MDMA. Was out at a club first, had a bottle of buckfast, two wraps, and a few pints in me, and heard word of a house party about 20 minutes out of town. Ended up convincing my acquaintance from work who I met out to spend the rest of his money on a taxi to get us there.

Anyway, a few of my friends were already there, and after being there for only about half an hour, I found out a real friend of mine was there, was off his head and went missing. So I phoned another friend (back in town) to come out on his bicycle, which I then took to go look for my missing friend. At this point, I had not a care in the world that I left my broke taxi-paying acquaintance, nor my tired sober bicycle-lending friend back at the gaff.

Queue a crazy drunken cycle through the backstreets of the mean south-east, and about an hour later I eventually find the lost friend. He had been thumbing a lift from strangers and ended up a pretty impressive distance away, strangely enough with his anal virginity still intact. Of course, I had to bring him all the way back into town on the back of the bike.

He thanked me by giving me some more of the drugs that created the mess in the first place... and there I black out.

Wake up the next day in some random house (not the same one as before), sleeping at the kitchen table with milk all over the floor. A post-it note on me camera said "DELETE. DON'T LOOK". It was my handwriting. I never looked... I regret that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭moonpurple

in reply to the OP..the usual? she told you not to worry it happens a lot, probably stress?

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭ya-ba-da-ba-doo

i woke up this morning... now, with hair like concrete. turns out i konked out and the lads egged me while i was napping.. good times

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Leucifer

Remember a couple of years ago, my cousin was driving us home from a serious session in the local town. Me and another lad in particular were fairly bad, him more so, he passed out. He was in the front seat and everytime my cousin drove round a bend he fell over on top of him.

When we finally got your man home the driver and another lad carried him to his back door. While I was in the back of the car I started to feel sick, decided I wasn't going through the mess of getting sick in the car so I got out, staggered around a bit and fell into a drain :(
    Then at about six in the morning got a call from the passed out guys mother asking had something happened, that Paddy hadn't come home. Said we dropped him off a while ago. Turns out he had crawled into the barn and was fast asleep on a heap of hay :P

Also remember a night out in my first year in Limerick where a few of us were pissed, spotted an American flag which was hanging kinda low from the front of a hotel. Got the bright idea of trying to take it. Lifted up one of the lads who grabbed onto it and we let him go. He was swinging off it in front of a crowd for a minute, then one by one each hook gave way until it came down along with him on top of us. :(
    Cue a Polish security guard running out after us shouting abuse. We ran down the street with said friend having the flag tied around his shoulders flying in the wind behind him to shouts of "Captain America!"

Was in town the next day and took a stroll past the hotel. Turns out the bar holding the flag had been bent all the way down :o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

I was bananas years ago. Ended up in some house which I can't remember. Woke up lying on a chair with a kitten sleeping on my chest. Also had no clue whose house I was in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭General Zod

woke up in a house somewhere on the southside with 5 guys from Libiya drinking tea.

I stood up, shook everyones hand and walked out the front door.

No idea who they were, how I got there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 446 ✭✭Lillylilly

I woke up one morning to find about twenty Irish Times all over my sitting room floor. I remember taking a couple of bales of them from outside a newsagents at stupid o' clock in the morning. The delivery van pulled up beside me on the way up the road and your man asked "where are you going?" and I just said "home" and kept walking. AND HE LET ME!!!! I was going home to a party so I reckon everyone just cracked one open to read. They were EVERYWHERE!!!

Advertisement