Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weirdest result of a night out.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Fago_25 wrote: »
    I remember I was in QBar one night. I was dancing with this girl and was wearin the face off her on the flo (That's slang for floor... :pac:). For some reason she just stopped. I thought nothing of it and put it down to my uglyness. My mate later danced with her too. She, again, abruptly pissed off!

Anywho, I woke up the next day hungover to bits. Checked my wallet to see the damage, there was no money. Not even the usual morning-after-the-night-before pocket full of change. I went out with 150, had like 8 drinks and came hom with nothing? My keys, my library card and the back of my phone were gone too.

Called my mate, same thing happened to him. No loose change, no cards or keys.

Turns out the bitch robbed us while we were dancing. She must have been skilled to have dipped her hand in my pocket, into my wallet, took my money and change. keys and cards all while smackin her tongue down my throat.

Why only the back of it?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭window_licker

Tellox wrote: »
    There was of course the time I woke up with a pounding hangover, and saw a ****ing MASSIVE "christmas trees for sale" sign up against my stairs. Now this thing was big - it was up against the side of the stairs because it wouldn't fit under it. It was like a cardboard wall for under my stairs more than anything; and the rest of it, covered with smaller "christmas trees for sale" signs. I peeled one of them back to see if there was anything else hidden in behind it, and was greeted by my mate shouting "Hellooooo! I'm bosco!"

took me about fifteen minutes to get over that one, hilarious!

I remember I was in QBar one night. I was dancing with this girl and was wearin the face off her on the flo (That's slang for floor... :pac:). For some reason she just stopped. I thought nothing of it and put it down to my uglyness. My mate later danced with her too. She, again, abruptly pissed off!

Anywho, I woke up the next day hungover to bits. Checked my wallet to see the damage, there was no money. Not even the usual morning-after-the-night-before pocket full of change. I went out with 150, had like 8 drinks and came hom with nothing? My keys, my library card and the back of my phone were gone too.

Called my mate, same thing happened to him. No loose change, no cards or keys.

Turns out the bitch robbed us while we were dancing. She must have been skilled to have dipped her hand in my pocket, into my wallet, took my money and change. keys and cards all while smackin her tongue down my throat.

I'm always broke after a night out,this could stop it, any chance u got her number hah

• Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

I went out with 150, had like 8 drinks and came hom with nothing? My keys, my library card and the back of my phone were gone too.
    Slang for home?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Got the Nitelink that was going to Blanch and that's about all I remember until I woke up on the fire escape of Castleknock tennis club. It's surrounded by fencing so **** knows how I got over it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

El Weirdo wrote: »
    Slang for home?

Obviously!!!!!! :P
    baz2009 wrote: »
    Why only the back of it?:confused:

Dude, I have no idea. Maybe she tried to grab the whole thing but couldn't.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭bluecatmorgana

Mine was me sleep walking and pissing on my mate.

Me bad.

You nasty.

You nasty.

He sicko.

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭bluecatmorgana

cloneslad wrote: »

these girls were first years and hadn't a clue where they were so they asked us for directions back to the student accomodation, we sent them to cranmore (roughest part of sligo, been a few shootings etc there, I would not like to visit it at 3 in the morning).
    QUOTE]

That was a bit of a prat like thing to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭daca88

got particularly rat arsed one night and when i came home i somehow managed to rip the back of the toilet from the wall...interesting trying to explain that to the parents when they came home from holidays next day:cool:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Short version: woken up in a monkey suit, with pub gas cylinders at the bottom of my bed, woke up in a foreign country, and a few I can't state for legal reasons.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

The worst that happened to me is waking up fully dressed, wearing one of my hoodies and not remembering that I put it on at all. So yeah, pretty tame and I was completely demented that night.

My brother is more interesting, though. He once in a drunken state, woke up in a completely spaced out state and peed into my father's shoes in the parent's bedroom! He also once peed into the rubbish bin once as well.

One night he came home, when I was in the kitchen on the computer and said that a dog had followed him up, he went out of the kitchen and came back in, bringing the dog with him, a bloody huge Alsatian!

I swear, that was one of the few times where I literally screamed ' WHAT THE FVCK!!?? '

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭ddef

I was in a club once and had a very nice chat with a lovely young lady. I then got a taxi home later.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭neil_hosey

me and another lad on here woke up in glasgow about 1 month ago.. thats all i will ever say about that night again.

too many of these to recall, and alot i wouldnt post under my real name :)

one funny one was waking up in a cardboard box outside NUI Maynooth when i was going there, in the shelter of the chemistry building.. oh the shame ppl walking by and seeing me there but was too fúcked to get up, friend huddled up beside me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

My graduation night. Got absolutely **** faced. Walkin' home I somehow lost one of my friends. I found a 6 pack near the goal posts on the way to my house, nice one. drank them and sat all the bottle on my da's cars roof. went into the house. went to the toilet for a piss. while takin a piss i fell asleep with my mickey in my hand and den fell forward. picture me konked out fast asleep in an upright position with my head against the wall leanin over the toilet. woke up to the mother hammering the door shoutin for my da sayin i fell over in the bathroom even though i was just asleep. i went downstairs and put my laptop into the sink. got a pack of biscuits and held dem in my mouth while climbing up the stairs on all fours afraid of losing my balance and falling back down. reached the landing and then after that i dont remember a thing but woke up in my jocks in my brothers bunk and him in mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭cloneslad

cloneslad wrote: »

these girls were first years and hadn't a clue where they were so they asked us for directions back to the student accomodation, we sent them to cranmore (roughest part of sligo, been a few shootings etc there, I would not like to visit it at 3 in the morning).
    QUOTE]

That was a bit of a prat like thing to do.

Thanks for your thoughts, it's 5 years on and I still don't feel one bit sorry for them. She thought she was hard hitting and headbutting someone twice her size so I figured I would let her go somewhere she might get a fight.

oh and if you make it out to a guy that he is on to a promise then fúck it up on him, you deserve everything you get:P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭Millicent

Thanks for your thoughts, it's 5 years on and I still don't feel one bit sorry for them. She thought she was hard hitting and headbutting someone twice her size so I figured I would let her go somewhere she might get a fight.

oh and if you make it out to a guy that he is on to a promise then fúck it up on him, you deserve everything you get:P

I can't think of a single retort that doesn't risk a ban. You are quite a catch.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭The Shark

Went to a good Friday session,
    Drank 24 bottles of stella and ended up streaking through there house and jumping trough a massive bonfire naked. (yes they had a bonfire outside the house) Took a while for the burns to heal up on my legs though.
    No clew I did it the next morning apart from the smell of fire off my clothes.
    Thanks to a good mate of mine followed me throught the whole thing with a camera phone and spotted him showing it to the whole of my local the next day..... Nice.

Also stole a office wheelie chair on the way home one night (it was being thrown out) And managed to push a nice girl all the way uphill home on it to her house mate who`s a cop. He wasnt very impressed Ha!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 415 ✭✭SeanKev

Had absinthe for the first time...

Woke up on a pile of gravel in a construction site covered in sick, never been colder in my life.
    When I found the gate out of it, it was stuck.

There was a knotted piece of string so I decided to pull, gate flew open and it shattered a pane of glass the size of a ****ing door, legged it.

Got hit by a car pulling out of a drive around the corner.

SeanKev wrote: »
    Had absinthe for the first time...

Woke up on a pile of gravel in a construction site covered in sick, never been colder in my life.
    When I found the gate out of it, it was stuck.

There was a knotted piece of string so I decided to pull, gate flew open and it shattered a pane of glass the size of a ****ing door, legged it.

Got hit by a car pulling out of a drive around the corner.

Was this on Friday 13th?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 415 ✭✭SeanKev

Was this on Friday 13th?

Worth a bet, I wasn't injured thankfully.

• Advertisement

SeanKev wrote: »
    I wasn't injured thankfully.

DAMMIT!

:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Biggins wrote: »
    woke up in a foreign country, and a few I can't state for legal reasons.

Fcuk sake Biggins, you can't just say that and go to bed, come on .. spill :cool:

/pulls up stool

/opens fresh bottle of Jack Daniels

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

OutlawPete wrote: »
    Fcuk sake Biggins, you can't just say that and go to bed, come on .. spill :cool:

/pulls up stool

/opens fresh bottle of Jack Daniels
    +1

/pulls up stool and swigs off petes JD.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

Bonito wrote: »
    +1

/pulls up stool and swigs off petes JD.

/pulls up stool next to Bonito and takes another swig from petes JD.

Wait...what are all these people doing here at this imaginery bar? Fcuk it, I just don't like imaginery drinking on my own.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Doop

Funniest thing happened to a good mate of mine...
    This guy is the type of guy who falls asleep half way through a night out, in a pub or club with the music blaring etc... has a tendancy to get really messed up...

So after a particularly heavy night he's on his way home in a taxi, alone. Unsure as to why.. the taxi driver turfs him out, my mate thinks he recognises where he is, sees a railing and thinks ' oh thats the school, I just have to hop over the railing and im home free'. So off he goes getting over the railing.... loses his footing, bam, a spike of the raling goes in through his arm, :eek: (between the elbow and shoulder). So there he is impailed on this railing unable to get off! Screaming for help... no one comes. Gets out his phone... rings his mam! but doesnt know where he is... :confused: (turns out he was still quite far from home!) all the time in agony.

His mum, (who lives elsewhere) gets up into the car, and gets the brother to head out in his car to start searching for him. After a while unable to find him, she calls the gaurds who send out a couple of cars to search for him. All he knows is hes on a railing beside what looks like a school!

After a while someone in some nearby houses hears his screams and phones it in... gaurds arrive... followed by an ambulance, and cart him off to hospital.

Definatly a night to remember :D

In fairness I should say, he was reallly lucky with no permanent damage at all.........

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

jaysus i seem very tame compared to you lot....

the worst i can remember is when i was about 15/16 i think. A friend was babysitting for her sister and she invited about 5 of us to come over with her. After about 2 hours I ran out of cider or miller what ever i was drinking, and the off license was closed. There was however, a bottle of Smirnoff in the press, and a bottle of coke in the fridge. My friend said if i want i could have that so I said grand so.

That was grand, i was drinking that away and then my friends sister comes home with her boyfriend (who owned the vodka). He says that i can keep drinking it if i knock back a pint of it raw. Stupidly, I of course say yes. Next thing i remember is waking up in bed at home, with an incredibly sore hand.

I quietly creep downstairs and my mam is standing there in the kitchen, waiting for me. She tells me how the night went after the vodka:
    • I fell asleep at the table, apx 5 mins after drinking it
    • I then puked on said table
    • then puked in the hall
    • then in the bathroom
    • my mates called my mam to come and get me
    • she arrives 10 mins later and i profess my love her, and give her a big hug and kiss
    • i get brought out to the car, but my hand gets stuck in the door when someone slams it (explained the sore hand)
    • got home and got sick again somewhere.
    queue me sending mass texts to everyone apologising for my behavior, and offering to go clean any messes i had caused

friend then texts me back and says that at some point before my mam got there and when i wasn't puking, i told her that i really liked her. I did but i had no intentions of telling her that. that was awkward for a while until i just convinced her it was the vodka

needless to say, i haven't drank vodka since. god a horrible night.

Be thankful it didn't go through his head or ass.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

Was at my first proper work xmas party at the rds, and a few of us booked rooms in bewleys hotel also to rest our weary heads. I got thrashed in the rds, went into bewleys and cracked open a bottle of blue aftershock and had a wander. Woke up next morning in some mates room minus a belt and hawaiian shirt with a near empty bottle of aftershock and them telling me that I was so comatose that when they flicked my nut sack (which they described in great detail) I didn't move nor my plums. I'm really blessed with good workmates.

Still haven't forgiven them on the loss of that shirt.

yimrsg wrote: »
    Was at my first proper work xmas party at the rds, and a few of us booked rooms in bewleys hotel also to rest our weary heads. I got thrashed in the rds, went into bewleys and cracked open a bottle of blue aftershock and had a wander. Woke up next morning in some mates room minus a belt and hawaiian shirt with a near empty bottle of aftershock and them telling me that I was so comatose that when they flicked my nut sack (which they described in great detail) I didn't move nor my plums. I'm really blessed with good workmates.

Still haven't forgiven them on the loss of that shirt.

What........ The.......... Fcuk????????

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭Hedman

Was at a funeral in Kildare years ago. Back to the pub afterwards for the usual session, i decided after a few hours to head home as i was in a bad state so jumped on the 67a into the City Centre.

I got on the bus around 5ish and must have passed out at some stage, ended up waking up on the floor at the back of the bus, in Conyngham Road Garage sometime after midnight. Had coins and litter stuck to one side of my face. Poor driver must've had a heart attack when i ran downstairs screaming.

Reckon i did at least 4 return journeys on the floor of that bus.

Advertisement