Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameserver, who's in, out?

Options
  • 13-02-2010 10:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭

Ok, Everyone is paid up for Feb so there's no money owed, the table shows how we stand with some paid well in advance, others have been paying monthly. Lots of You haven't been playing at all, so I'm not sure whats going on. I need to know if anyones pulling out, its no problem if You are. Operation Arrowhead isn't out till June, but the full version of Ace is out next week (24th iirc) which would put a stop to all the updating.

I've approached Gonzo and Promac to contribute, Gonzo has agreed, but Promac is moving house and has no internet access for the moment, but would be happy to when thats sorted. Anyone else willing here? Jumpy, Skilless, anyone?

Oct/Nov Nov/Dec Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul
    kdjac paid 27.00 paid 5thNov paid 46.50 paid 9thJan paid paid paid paid paid
    max 9.30 paid 19th Oct 55.80 paid 19th Nov paid paid paid paid paid
    kenon 9.30 paid 19th oct 9.30 paid 27th Nov 9.30 paid 6th jan 9.30 paid 11th Jan
    infamous 9.30 paid 19th Oct 9.30 paid 19th Nov 18.60 paid 7th jan paid
    cheese 9.30 paid 19th oct 27.90 paid 19th Nov paid paid
    compliant 55.8 paid 23rd Oct paid paid paid paid paid

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭cashville

I haven't been on in a while but will still be contributing. Should be back soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

So is everyone still in?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭kenon

I'll still be contributing.

5/6 a side football

Coolmine Sports Centre - Wednesdays - 8pm

PM me for a game

Thread

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭BattlingCheese

yup count me in please.

Should be back playing soon

Thats everyone accounted for

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Promac

As Pog said - I'm out for a while until my interwebs get fixed up. Probably be some time next month before I can get back online again. After that I'll be back in action.

Ok, nearly that time again, can anyone who owes send on the cash. I'll do up the spreadsheet tonight and post it up here.
    Gonzo has started contributing so the price goes down to ~€7 per month if nobody pulls out, less if Promac comes out of retirement. Jigsaw, You willing to chip in? Anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭kenon

I'm finishing up my final year in college at the moment so I can't even look at ArmA because hours disappear when playing.

I'll be back within the next few weeks though.

5/6 a side football

Coolmine Sports Centre - Wednesdays - 8pm

PM me for a game

Thread

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

In etc:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

I'm in

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭jigsaw 1

Im in

kenon wrote: »
    I'm finishing up my final year in college at the moment so I can't even look at ArmA because hours disappear when playing.

I'll be back within the next few weeks though.

Thats grand, not a problem. Operation Arrowhead is out June 29th, see You then :D

Ok, this is how we're fixed. Kenon needs to pull out for studying, Gonzo has taken his place for now. Jigsaw is comin in so I'll pm him the details. Money is owed in 2 days for May and I've only 3 payments. Infamous owes for Mar & Apr, but he's not been playing, think he tried playing once but crashed again. Any sign of Promac?

112363.JPG

"Any sign of Promac?"

Nope. I put in for a premises move with vodafone in march and they said it would be 45 working days, which I had to swallow cause I was in contract - it was supposed to be done by now so I called them up last week only to find out they'd actually cancelled my account. So now I've no internet and no prospect of it - can't bear the thought of waiting for eircom to sort out a land line so I'm researching alternatives. I'm currently gaming offline and using my iPhone for internet at home. Arseholes to be honest.

Promac wrote: »
    "Any sign of Promac?"

Nope. I put in for a premises move with vodafone in march and they said it would be 45 working days, which I had to swallow cause I was in contract - it was supposed to be done by now so I called them up last week only to find out they'd actually cancelled my account. So now I've no internet and no prospect of it - can't bear the thought of waiting for eircom to sort out a land line so I'm researching alternatives. I'm currently gaming offline and using my iPhone for internet at home. Arseholes to be honest.

that sucks.

Anyone in area nice enough to share internets with you?

Guys, I need cash, payment goes out today and only Max, Kdjac and Cheese have paid

112363.JPG

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

I'm still in. Pog if you need any cash just let me know and how much - i'll transfer.

i found some money in the sofa if your stuck.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭jigsaw 1

Ill send it this week.

Maximilian wrote: »
    I'm still in. Pog if you need any cash just let me know and how much - i'll transfer.
    dreamers75 wrote: »
    i found some money in the sofa if your stuck.

Not stuck, Max, You're already covering it, You've paid till end of Jul ;) I'm just keeping people on their toes
    jigsaw 1 wrote: »
    Ill send it this week.

Coolio, I've not heard from infamous, He's not been playing, well He tried and crashed again so You can take his place for now and it'll the stay same price. Not heard from Compliant either

• Advertisement

Compliant has just forwarded payment for 3 months, He's still locked out of his boards account, I've been chattin to him thru Steam.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 rogerbravo

Any chance that i can join your elite team, in the coming months... probably in July...

rogerbravo wrote: »
    Any chance that i can join your elite team, in the coming months... probably in July...

Course, thing is, we're not elites though. You might be dissapointed :D

• Registered Users Posts: 43 rogerbravo

That suits me fine then. But only thing is that i live in Brazil. So hope that won't be a problem.

how we fixed now? how long we keeping it ? can we get a new CPU in it ?

im nearly due to pay again :(

dreamers75 wrote: »
    how we fixed now? how long we keeping it ? can we get a new CPU in it ?

im nearly due to pay again :(

Not sure, we'll keep paying as long as its there. I emailed them for Tanky weeks ago and got no reply so no idea what the story is.

Paid for next month or so.

Lads give pog your fecking money :D

Guys, everyone except Kdjac and Max owes for the server, need to pay them for this month, its overdue, needs paying today and I'm not that flush

Cheese, You back in? (Its €7.00 pm now btw)
    Anyone else want to contribute? Seye?

123114.PNG

We'll prob be back at Arma shortly, should be some good missions and new mod stuff ready by then.

Sent mine in now. Couldn't use paypal for a while as my account got hacked and they set it to limited and make you jump through a load of hoops to get it back.

• Advertisement

Promac wrote: »
    Sent mine in now. Couldn't use paypal for a while as my account got hacked and they set it to limited and make you jump through a load of hoops to get it back.

Thats cos Your account has queens money :p

Advertisement