Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Materialistic Junk I WANT thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

AND someone said something about good coffee in Cork - coffee roasters on Bridge Street. Best coffee in Cork. Fact.

They play Bon Iver <3

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

And make great coffee and are really friendly and don't mind if you sit there forever with one cup.

Go there!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

Do they sell ground coffee as well? Maher's is hella expensive for that stuff.

They do indeed! I'd recommend their Fairtrade or Rebel blends. Mahers is fair spensive but their Irish Cream is to die for <3

They do indeed! I'd recommend their Fairtrade or Rebel blends. Mahers is fair spensive but their Irish Cream is to die for <3

I've tried about five of Mahers' coffees, and none of them were especially good. The espresso gold is nice, but not fantastic.

Cheers for that though! I think I'll be in Cork for a few days next week so I'll definitely be checking them out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Pleeeeeease gimme

Pioneer-CDJ-2000-Lets-Mix.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Pleeeeeease gimme

Pioneer-CDJ-2000-Lets-Mix.jpg

My friend has that CDJ or something similar looking like it, defo pioneer...So expensive :( Great little things though

• Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭highlydebased

creggy wrote: »
    My friend has that CDJ or something similar looking like it, defo pioneer...So expensive :( Great little things though

1600 euroish...quite a debasement! I'd love them... http://www.thomann.de/ie/pioneer_cdj_2000.htm

Jay P wrote: »
    I've tried about five of Mahers' coffees, and none of them were especially good. The espresso gold is nice, but not fantastic.

Cheers for that though! I think I'll be in Cork for a few days next week so I'll definitely be checking them out.

Jeez man not even their hazelnut did it for you? I swear by that place. Get the beans and grind them yourself. It makes it extra delicious.

Jeez man not even their hazelnut did it for you? I swear by that place. Get the beans and grind them yourself. It makes it extra delicious.

Well in fairness, I have only gotten around to five of them! On your recommendation I'll get that one when I'm down again.

And if you're interested, there's another place that sells amazing coffee, according to my brother, on Fenn's Quay, I think. It's past that barber shop, Blades or something, if you're walking towards the Mardyke.

Lots of coffee to be bought!

• Advertisement

Coffee place on Fenn's Quay?!

I hope it's not that awful restaurant. The staff are despicably unfriendly.

No, it's beside there, I think. They sell tea as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

I need clothes. I literally don't have enough for more than two or three days. o_O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Craguls

193796701.tif&tmp=newlook_prodStandard&clipcolor=FFFFFF
    I'd look ever so hip.

DO IT!!!

So trendy.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

For the sake of all that is manly, do not do it!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

LISTEN TO THE ONION!!!FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

1925081270_exlg.jpg
    Birthday money:D

LISTEN TO THE ONION!!!FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!!

I'm one of those girly men.

dealwithit.gif
    /Sligobrewer

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Craguls wrote: »
    I'm one of those girly men.

dealwithit.gif
    /Sligobrewer

Hey, where is that guy these days?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭phlegms

193796701.tif&tmp=newlook_prodStandard&clipcolor=FFFFFF
    I'd look ever so hip.

Joining me in the Arts block come September?

phlegms wrote: »
    Joining me in the Arts block come September?

September '11 when I need to do psychology bbz. You can teach me style and how to do my hair and what bands to listen to. We'll meet for coffee and talk stickers, glitter and boys. /giggles

September '11 when I need to do psychology bbz. You can teach me style and how to do my hair and what bands to listen to. We'll meet for coffee and talk stickers, glitter and boys. /giggles

CAN'T WAIT.

Also this:

carter_hipster.png

Should give you a pretty good guideline of where to start. Once you meet 5+ of these requirements you can stroll on over to my end of Coolege and get heavy with the angst.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Arts block? Why am I nostalgic for the f*king Arts Block? It's horrible. I miss it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭cork*girl

I want money so bad!!!

10401046_Print_medium.jpg

and this (again)
    10401040_Print_medium.jpg

10202162_Red_medium.jpg

MONEY PLEASE!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭OopsyDaisy

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭sKepTics_George

2387623118_40a47efe94.jpg

and

bmx.jpg