Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Materialistic Junk I WANT thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

seanbmc wrote: »
    Want!

big_ray%20ban%20wayfarer%202113%20brand%20new%20849501.jpg
    My grandad has originals :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

Jackobyte wrote: »
    My grandad has originals :cool:

My grandad has a pair of the aviators, funny how they are back in again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

seanbmc wrote: »
    Want!

big_ray%20ban%20wayfarer%202113%20brand%20new%20849501.jpg

They are so sweet.

I want:
    3400537270_main.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

Jay P wrote: »
    They are so sweet.

I want:
    3400537270_main.jpg

Nom nom

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I want one of these. Or this would be fine :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Really really want a print of this.

xmas2007-print.jpg

Love Rob Sheridan.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

A kitchenaid stand mixer. Only $350...

kitchenaidmixer.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Since my entire bottle smashed but there's NO WAY I can afford more :(

_S_1269731672230.jpg

Also, spotted this in HMV today - WANT:

51-3vgu8KGL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

I got to play with the new iPhone 4, she's quite sexy. Makes my original iPhone look rough.

iphone-4-facetime.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭illiop

I have wanted one of these for quite some time but the last few posts in the YAAAH thread have made me want one even more. I just can't justify spending €30 on PJs
    festival.jpg
    (The onesie, not the dude.)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

You can get them in penneys for like a tenner, well a few months ago anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭illiop

Yeah but they're those fleecey ones, I don't like the feeling of that. It's that particular one I want. The colours are lovely!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

You'd look like you escaped from some form of clown prison <3

I had this once:
    rock.band.2.logo.490.jpg
    Then it broke. Now I want it back. :(

This would be awesome:
    madone69sslwsd_whiteblue.jpg

As would this:
    fifa10.png

But I don't have any of this. :/
    money.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

Tribal-Angel-Wing-Tattoos.jpg
    Tribal Wings tattoo,oh if only I had money

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭AllInOne

:O How big would you want that? And where do you want it? It's awesome! But oh, oh the pain...

AllInOne wrote: »
    :O How big would you want that? And where do you want it? It's awesome! But oh, oh the pain...
    it probably should be a back piece,but I'd go for the points of the wings on the front/back of my left shoulder respectively and 3 dates going down in the centre so the wings frame them

We're kind of opposites ends! My brother is a tattooist in town who'd happily give me a tattoo for nothing. However, the thought of going through what my brother did with my mam over the years, I'm starting to think it isn't worth it! My brother is 27 and my mam still goes mad when he gets a new tattoo even though he's pretty much covered. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Banjo Fella

This, please, minus the man-hands! I'll never, ever be able to afford one, though. :p
    wacom_intuos4_1-480x431.jpg

creggy wrote: »
    We're kind of opposites ends! My brother is a tattooist in town who'd happily give me a tattoo for nothing. However, the thought of going through what my brother did with my mam over the years, I'm starting to think it isn't worth it! My brother is 27 and my mam still goes mad when he gets a new tattoo even though he's pretty much covered. :pac:
    oh don't get me wrong,I'd be disowned,but I can dream :rolleyes:
    My brother got a motorbike when he was 20 [he left school and went working when he was 15] and the day he brought it home mam poured cement into the tank,so yeah,she crazy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭OopsyDaisy

I love tattoos...on other people though...I'm too much of a chicken for that pain! :P
    Piercings are grand though...which brings me to my WANT...two more piercings please :D When I went in they only had gold...I don't do gold really :(

oh don't get me wrong,I'd be disowned,but I can dream :rolleyes:
    My brother got a motorbike when he was 20 [he left school and went working when he was 15] and the day he brought it home mam poured cement into the tank,so yeah,she crazy

****ing hell, that is messed up. No offense. What about the money he spent on the bike???
    OopsyDaisy wrote: »
    I love tattoos...on other people though...I'm too much of a chicken for that pain! :P
    Piercings are grand though...which brings me to my WANT...two more piercings please :D When I went in they only had gold...I don't do gold really :(

I don't have a tattoo, but my brother tells everyone its just a numbing sensation and when its done it feels like you're sunburned.

One time I went to where he works to meet up to go a concert in town and he was tattooing some skinny girl's ribs. The noise of the bone vibrating was horrible, sounded like a xylophone!

Get your ears lobes streched :cool:

creggy wrote: »

I don't have a tattoo, but my brother tells everyone its just a numbing sensation and when its done it feels like you're sunburned.

One time I went to where he works to meet up to go a concert in town and he was tattooing some skinny girl's ribs. The noise of the bone vibrating was horrible, sounded like a xylophone!

Get your ears lobes streched :cool:

Ewwww, that's horrible! What was she getting done on her ribs?

And I have plenty of ear left to get peirced :D That's all I'm allowed to get done at the moment. I wanna get my tongue and underneath my bottom lip done too...but the rents would go crazy...so as soon as I get to college Im'a be covered :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

52e6024128a0604e8e01e010.L.jpg

+ All the other ones. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭EuropeanSon

iphone_4g_2010.jpg

My iPod Touch is full and my phone is crap. This would solve all my problems.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

This, please, minus the man-hands! I'll never, ever be able to afford one, though. :p
    wacom_intuos4_1-480x431.jpg

I really really want one. I could afford it (I can afford most things) but the problem is justifying the purchase to myself :P

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Banjo Fella

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    I really really want one. I could afford it (I can afford most things) but the problem is justifying the purchase to myself :P

Do eet! I remember reading that you're learning Flash, that's a perfectly good reason for buying one! You'd be able to draw so much faster and with so much more precision and ease. Computer mice suck for drawing things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Lads. What is that thing...?

Hotaru wrote: »
    Lads. What is that thing...?

My thoughts exactly! :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

OopsyDaisy wrote: »
    My thoughts exactly! :o

+1.

It looks like some kind of book reader. :pac: