Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Huge Darts Exhibition Fri April 30th in The Sally Noggin Inn

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Oliver1985

Cant wait for this now!!!

How many tickets went on sale?

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭wayne76

the draw will be done either tomorrow evening or thurs when players money has been paid in, anyone not paid in by thurs the spots will be reallocated to other players that are payed up. the full draw wont be posted up here but i'll gladly tell people which board their on and what players are on it, the full draw will be on sheets and on the boards on the night, also it'll be important to be waiting and ready to play your game the game before your due to play, otherwise you will risk being struck off and wont be changed this is imperitive to keep things moving on the night and is only fair to those other players on that board, same as asking for autographs during the games there will be ample time at the interval for this again it's unfair on those playing at the time, rule's rule's i know lads but it's important to be fair to everyone taking part, cheers wayne:)

the spots to play are all but gone maybe a couple after tomorrows deadline for ticket payment? so everything's in place should be a full house and a cracking night a quick reminder lads the proceeds are going to crumlin childrens hospital's cancer unit on behalf of ryan browne who is a friend of myself and graham's son who at 3 years of age was diagnosed with cancer before christmas, so its a good cause and also is the biggest exhibition to take place in ireland so it's a bit of a land mark, so thanks for all the support and have a super night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

Hurry up Friday night! Can't wait! Hope it's a great night after all Wayne and Graham's hard work! I'll be buying you lads a pint tomorrow! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Hurry up and arrive 5pm I wanna get out of work :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭jlx

great night of darts and well done to wayne and graham for doing such a great job in organising this big event.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

I had a great night last night. Absolutely brilliant set up and all the pro's were great craic.

Cheers lads for putting in the effort to organise it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Oliver1985

Great night last night great set up cant remember much now was twisted at the end of the night!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

Best night at the darts ever, class night!:) Glad it went well for Graham an Wayne, cheers lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭DFD

this turned out to be a great night,really enjoyed ourselfs at it,well done wayne and graham,thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Brilliant night. Was run really well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭501darts

Thanks for a great night, really well organised.

thanks jim mate it was a good night, but was 1 of many this year that your more than welcome to terry jenkins june 20th all day on the sunday paul nicholson july, co stompe in august also ade lewis in august, other booking's include maybe barney in nov, and mardle in dec:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭501darts

wayne76 wrote: »
    thanks jim mate it was a good night, but was 1 of many this year that your more than welcome to terry jenkins june 20th all day on the sunday paul nicholson july, co stompe in august also ade lewis in august, other booking's include maybe barney in nov, and mardle in dec:D

Id love too, let me know the info and what you need. According as i get the info il post it on the website

• Registered Users Posts: 20 gladiator180

cheers for a great night wayne...pleasure to be at it calling...cheers for the lift to carlow too!!

cheers for a great night wayne...pleasure to be at it calling...cheers for the lift to carlow too!!
    your more than welcome gary mate see ya soon:)

Advertisement