Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Huge Darts Exhibition Fri April 30th in The Sally Noggin Inn

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭MACK DE KNIFE

Can I play. I don't want to sell tickets but I would love to play. Put me down to play with Manley. I will buy my ticket on the night if thats ok Graham?

what r u havin alaugh:rolleyes: buy 1 ticket and sell 3 :rolleyes: same as ever other player on the nite????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭Ireland2010

what r u havin alaugh:rolleyes: buy 1 ticket and sell 3 :rolleyes: same as ever other player on the nite????

Ah jesus. I don't want sell any tickets. I just want to go myself. Can I play Ted Hankey then if I can't play Manley?

Ah jesus. I don't want sell any tickets. I just want to go myself. Can I play Ted Hankey then if I can't play Manley?

this is a charity event, dont be talking the mickey:mad: out of me, if ur not willing 2 buy1 ticket and sell 3:mad: dont post up here again:rolleyes:
    all the other players can do it:D :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭Ireland2010

this is a charity event, dont be talking the mickey:mad: out of me, if ur not willing 2 buy1 ticket and sell 3:mad: dont post up here again:rolleyes:
    all the other players can do it:D :D

I'm not taking the mickey. I just want to come along and play. I come to all the exhibitions. Can I buy my ticket on the door. I will play Mr Magoo then.

I'm not taking the mickey. I just want to come along and play. I come to all the exhibitions. Can I buy my ticket on the door. I will play Mr Magoo then.

yeah cum down you will b the only 1 paying at the door;) and you will be playing me:D hows that 4 yeah..???;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Ok you are taking the piss at this stage. You have been told what you have to do if you want to play which is buy one ticket yourself and sell another 3. The fact you to all the exhibitions is completely irrelevent.

Either post up here again and agree to the above or don't post here again.

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭wayne76

ok now the messing has stopped i can happily say ticket sale's are flying:) so if anyone hasn't got their name's down should do so there's a lot of interest from outside the borough and outside dublin the contact numbers are on previous post's, so be it to play or just attend ya should really think about confirming cheers:)

ok folks alot of interest confirmed:D from other countys, so get ur tickets for the big exhib. and jus 2 let yous know its ticket only:D and limited amount:D ring graham 0n 0876962444,or wayne 0861992499...

lads there's 3 vip tables remaining for this at the moment, 300 per table,
    table includes admission and is reserved under the main stage seating 8 people it also comes with 3 spots to play and a reception with the players on the night which give's good opportunity for photo's autographs etc, or just have a beer with them away from the crowd,
    cheer's:)

ok then cuming very close at this stage wit ticket sales:eek: so to play or to jus attend its running tight at the minute, not many tickets left:eek: so to confirm 2 be attending irelands biggest darts exhibition ring graham on 0876962444, or wayne on 0861992499.......its big folks:D:D

• Advertisement

lad's does anyone on here play with enniskerry or kynes?? think we've got posters in most borough league pub's if not let me know i'll soon fix that....lol

we got a ireland signed rugby jersey, from all:D the irish rugby team that beat england ;)will go up 4 auction on the nite, happy days:D:D:D

ticket sale's are up to 300 mark now, so moving well also vip tables are gone,

ok folks, there are afew places to play with the dart players,and againest the players on the nite, this is a great chance for all the first timers:D 2 get 2 play with the pro's.... ring graham on 087-6962444 or wayne on 086-1992499 .. chance u shud not miss if you love ur arrows;)

:D a real set of james wade signed darts up for grabs:D used in london, there a few weeks ago in a prem. lge. game;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

Lemegeton wrote: »
    well i am basing my opinion on what i see on the telly . maybe he is a nicer guy now but you cant defend his behaviour towards taylor and lewis a few years back

Looks like he has rattled your cage as well son.
    +1 to Manley :D

ok folks jus to remind everyone, cuming close now to ticket sales;) its ticket only event no paying at the door,so jus sending this out 2 let folks know on boards.. as again ring graham..on 087-6962444...........or ..wayne..on 086-1992499....for tickets:D....hurry... ;)

ok received a few more great spot prizes 4 the big exhib.? but want these 2 be a special surprize;);)

lads just to say we've now booked 3 board set up's for the night all fitted with 2 tv's and 2 camera's great set up to be honest and then scott and paul will have the pdc/unicorn stage set on the main stage there's also an official caller on each board so basically anyone playing on the night will be required to mark after they play their own game everything arranged now roughly 350 tickets sold so should be a cracking night, so if anyone hasn't got there tickets or at least their name down should do so as the spots for playing are going quick!
    cheers wayne and graham....

lad's i have to announce a change to the line up for this it's 1 we've been expecting for a while but due to his wife maggie's ongoing battle with illness mr magoo john magowan has withdrawn but has himself arranged for fellow pro brendan dolan to replace him, brendan has shown over the last couple of year's more recently in the floor events that he is a real talent in the game therefore is a great addition to the line up.

• Advertisement

i think there only about 6 or 8 spots left to play lad's if anyone's interested? ticket allocation has also reached about the 400 mark i'm not pushing this lad's just keeping people informed:)

ok folks not many places 2 play react quick......hurry....hurry....:D:D

4 spots left lads 2 play in the biggest ever darts exhibition to date in ireland ring graham on 0876962444..... asap.:D

;)2 weeks away folks:D any 1 on boards, wants 2 attend this biggest ever exhibition, get ur tickets soon not many left:D see other posts for fone numbers..... hurry....hurry......:D:D

only 1 week to go all's good some drop out's as you'd expect but nothing drastic so to all that has tickets i'll be available to collect money's tomorrow and sunday and to those who dont have tickets and are interested in attending to watch or play ring me 0861992499 thanks again.
    wayne.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Can't wait for this.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Can't wait for this.

Same here. What time do the doors open at do yee reckon? Couple more folks looking for tickets so I've passed on the mobile numbers above. :)

door's open at 7 player's introduced 8 sharp underway by 8.30..

ok folks last 2-3 days b4 friday deadline 2 buy limited amount of tickets....... hurry...hurry..... ring graham on 0876962444........or wayne on 0861992499.....:D:D not many left:o first cum first serve folks;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

When's the draw being made lads?

And sorry wayne that I didn't give you the money at the weekend, I was away all weekend. If you want it during the week I can meet you or I'll just give it to you on Friday.

Advertisement