Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Huge Darts Exhibition Fri April 30th in The Sally Noggin Inn

Options
  • 09-02-2010 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭

OK LAD'S I'M HAPPY TO BE POSTING THIS:
    FRI APRIL 30TH IN THE SALLY NOGGIN INN, PROBABLY THE BIGGEST EXHIBITION IN DUBLIN WILL TAKE PLACE, IN AID OF CRUMLIN CHILDRENS HOSPITAL ON BEHALF OF RYAN BROWN
    ANASTASIA DOBROMYSLOVA
    JOHN MCGOWAN
    JOHN LOWE
    COLIN LLOYD
    MICHAEL VAN GERWEN
    PETER MANLEY
    TED HANKEY
    SIMON WHITLOCK
    with pdc's paul hink's and scott gibling
    tickets e25 anyone interested in playing or purchasing tickets contact graham 0876962444 or wayne 0861992499 or contact here for more info.. cheer's

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Lemegeton

wayne76 wrote: »
    FRI APRIL 30TH IN THE SALLY NOGGIN INN, PROBABLY THE BIGGEST EXHIBITION IN DUBLIN WILL TAKE PLACE, IN AID OF CRUMLIN CHILDRENS HOSPITAL ON BEHALF OF RYAN BROWN
    ANASTASIA DOBROMYSLOVA
    JOHN MCGOWAN
    JOHN LOWE
    COLIN LLOYD
    MICHAEL VAN GERWEN
    PETER MANLEY
    TED HANKEY
    SIMON WHITLOCK
    tickets e25 anyone interested in playing or purchasing tickets contact graham 0876962444 or wayne 0861992499 or contact here for more info.. cheer's

manley and hankey. that will be interesting. the 2 biggest pricks in darts on the same stage
    great lineup otherwise :D

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭DFD

i suppose you must know manley personally to call him that.we had him in the tassie a while ago and everyone thought he was one of the nicest people you could meet,nothing was too much trouble for him and he had plenty of time for everyone there.went around to all the tables and had a chat and joke with all.what you see on the telly is all put on for entertainment,all his fellow players must have alot of time for him as every year they vote him in as chairman of they're union,i'm sure they know him better than anyone.

well i am basing my opinion on what i see on the telly . maybe he is a nicer guy now but you cant defend his behaviour towards taylor and lewis a few years back

he told us the story of what happened with lewis and taylor,he admitted he regretted the taylor incident as he thought taylor was going to start doing his dance in front of him so decided as soon as taylor hit the winning double he was gonna walk off instead of standing there like a lemon,it was only when he walked he realised that taylor didn't do his dance and had turned around to shake hands instead,but it was too late then as he was off the stage.he said about lewis,he could hear lewis behind him tutting at him so said it to him,lewis denied it and said it must be someone in the crowd,manley said he could tell the difference between something coming from the crowd and right behind him,lewis started giving out to the ref,when lewis was getting ready to throw manley says "you're having a laugh"then lewis walked.its all part of the banter with them,backstage most of them get on.

ok ill give him a break so.
    am i still allowed call hankey a prick :D

• Advertisement

Lemegeton wrote: »
    ok ill give him a break so.
    am i still allowed call hankey a prick :D

ah yeah,why not,haven't heard any nice stories about him:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭MACK DE KNIFE

DFD wrote: »
    ah yeah,why not,haven't heard any nice stories about him:D:D:D
    hankey is a very nice man honest :P

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭wayne76

ANASTASIA DOBROMYSLOVA
    JOHN MCGOWAN
    JOHN LOWE
    COLIN LLOYD
    MICHAEL VAN GERWEN
    PETER MANLEY
    TED HANKEY
    SIMON WHITLOCK
    kingp could you put this on its own thread think it could work better should've thought of it myself:confused:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

kingp could you put this on its own thread think it could work better should've thought of it myself:confused:

Done.

ANASTASIA DOBROMYSLOVA
    JOHN MCGOWAN
    JOHN LOWE
    COLIN LLOYD
    MICHAEL VAN GERWEN
    PETER MANLEY
    TED HANKEY
    SIMON WHITLOCK
    just confirmed guest head to head (darts);) on the night featuring bernard dunne v's kenny egan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

just confirmed guest head to head (darts);) on the night featuring bernard dunne v's kenny egan

thats deadly, going to be some night won't be missing a second of it meself:D

lads tickets for this should be available next week also anyone interested in playing is asked to sell just 4 ticket's, so if yourself and the missus are planning on going means you've only to sell 2 extra :)

:Dok folks jus 2 let u know, this will be the big 1, already players from north dublin league want 2 play in the noggin inn on the nite, tickets on sale nxt week limited amount 2 play contact meself graham on 0876962444 ... or wayne on 0861992499...... thanx...:D

got my name in for playing, CAN'T WAIT:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

Double Top wrote: »
    got my name in for playing, CAN'T WAIT:D:D:D

Me too!:D:D:D Hope I play with Anastasia against you and Hankey and we kick your arses!;):D

ratinakeg wrote: »
    Me too!:D:D:D Hope I play with Anastasia against you and Hankey and we kick your arses!;):D

Hankey is my hero don't be putting him down Hahahaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

Double Top wrote: »
    Hankey is my hero don't be putting him down Hahahaha

I'm not talking to you again!:p

ok folks stil a few spots 2 play in the biggest darts exhibition ever in ireland get ur names in asap....:D send ur pms......

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭whaaames

How many will play on the night..? I'd like to give it a go..!

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭corigi

whaaames wrote: »

+1

i would like to give it a shot too would you have to be up to league standard to play or?

• Advertisement

whaaames wrote: »

ok lads its an exhibition any 1 can play its 4 charity, you buy 1 [EMAIL="ticket@25"]ticket@25[/EMAIL] euro and sell 3 tickets to family or friends...... its simple lads.......:D

corigi wrote: »
    +1

i would like to give it a shot too would you have to be up to league standard to play or?

read my post bud............:D

read my post bud............:D
    ticket's and posters are available from this friday:D

lads as the tickets are here this week to give us a chance to sort things can yous either txt myself or graham , or post here or pm us how many tickets you want it's 4 to play remember, i have most name's already just dont wanna miss anyone cheer's there'll be a poster dropped to league clubs next week anyone further that would like a poster to gain interest pm me your details cheers:)

ok folks not many places left 2 play in the biggest exhibition ever 2 hit dublin, ring. graham 0876962444...asap...or pm on here:D:D:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 55 ✭✭lanyonwhites

cant wait

have the tickets and posters thank god:)
    contact wayne 0861992499..or graham 0876962444

yes were both involved folks so contact wayne, or meself graham on 0876962444:D stil afew spots 2 play;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭Ireland2010

yes were both involved folks so contact wayne, or meself graham on 0876962444:D stil afew spots 2 play;)

Can I play. I don't want to sell tickets but I would love to play. Put me down to play with Manley. I will buy my ticket on the night if thats ok Graham?

• Advertisement

i think the whole idea is to sell the tickets so you can get the chance to play,we'd all love to play without selling any tickets.

Advertisement