Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quality Airsoft Supplies

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

Sent you a PM Cha regarding some parts, talk to ya soon ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

Daz1214 wrote: »
    any word for me Charlie? ;)

??:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

I was looking at your Custom AEG section on the website. You dont have any custom built SCAR-H/-L's do ya? Seems to be mainly M4s :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Villafan6

MagicIRL wrote: »
    I was looking at your Custom AEG section on the website. You dont have any custom built SCAR-H/-L's do ya? Seems to be mainly M4s :(

+1 on this it's my birthday in 2 weeks which means money and a SCAR is on the top of my list, and a custom one would be brilliant. :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭SNAKEDOC

hey guys i am in need of an upgrade on my classic army m15 as it is firing at a less than desired fps. i have been told by sources that your shop is the place to go and i am inclined to believe them:D can you fix me up. also i won't say the r word but moneys a bit tight too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭munster_mafia

Lads can ye get me a sling mount for the vfc pdw, and how much am i looking at?

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭Thehandviolent

hi lads, any sthory on my raider, wud love to get it b4 the weekend. sound!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭TNTQ

Daz1214 wrote: »
    ??:)

Call me in the shop in the morning >11 and i'll give you the low down

Not everything we do goes up on the website (although it should). I'll stick up the pic of the VFC SCAR SSR in the shop at the moment that we made for a guy.
    • VFC SSR Dark Earth
    • Precision Barrel (Cant remember which one)
    • Guarder Clear
    • VFC All Aluminium Bipod
    • 4-16*50 Illuminated Scope
    A thing of beauty:D

We mainly do M4s because that's what guys buy...sure guys want to look at weirder stuff...but they don't buy them ;)
    Villafan6 wrote: »
    +1 on this it's my birthday in 2 weeks which means money and a SCAR is on the top of my list, and a custom one would be brilliant. :D:D

Everything is do-able mate. Let us know what your thinking is.
    SNAKEDOC wrote: »
    hey guys i am in need of an upgrade on my classic army m15 as it is firing at a less than desired fps. i have been told by sources that your shop is the place to go and i am inclined to believe them:D can you fix me up. also i won't say the r word but moneys a bit tight too.

Spring change / check-up would be approx €40/€50 inc the spring. Thing with classic army aegs is that it might not stop at just a spring change. She could have sprung an air leak also :rolleyes:
    Lads can ye get me a sling mount for the vfc pdw, and how much am i looking at?

<€10 I would say mate. I'll find out before we come back to you on that other thing ;)
    hi lads, any story on my raider, wud love to get it b4 the weekend. sound!!

Tech was out sick today but is back and rearing to go in the morning.

He better be because we built him a new workshop over the christmas

how much would a scar ssr set me back and whats included

how much would a scar ssr set me back and whats included

• VFC SSR Dark Earth
    • Precision Barrel (Systema)
    • Guarder Clear
    Total 629Euro, including cash discount (We love cash:)

You can't see many custom SCAR as there isn't much custom you can do with them is there?

For instance, if we are talking VFC SCAR, there is no point touching GB in 1j enviroment.

If you are looking for something, give us a SPECs and we will come back with price.

Kind Regards,
    Mike

• Advertisement

will do

• Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭dunnyg36kv

hey mike/charlie, any lipo chargers, and how much.
    thanks, steve

TNTQ wrote: »
    Not everything we do goes up on the website (although it should). I'll stick up the pic of the VFC SCAR SSR in the shop at the moment that we made for a guy.
    • VFC SSR Dark Earth
    • Precision Barrel (Cant remember which one)
    • Guarder Clear
    A thing of beauty:D

As much as I like the sound of that, Im not particullarly loooking for a Sniper rifle-type gun. Im more looking along the lines of an Assault Rifle SCAR-L/SCAR-H only with some nice bits and bobs thrown in so... well, ehm, people cower in fear.

As much as I like the sound of that, Im not particullarly loooking for a Sniper rifle-type gun. Im more looking along the lines of an Assault Rifle SCAR-L/SCAR-H only with some nice bits and bobs thrown in so... well, ehm, people cower in fear.

Drop us your specs and we going to start working on it in our brand new workshop :D

I'll give you some ideas here and you can let me know how much this would work out as before you go ahead and build it! (I know you're eager with your new workshop!)

1. Base it on a SCAR-L.
    2. Madbull Tightbore.
    3. Guarder Hop-Up.
    4. As close to the 1J limit as possible, consistantly.
    5. A nice SCAR themed silencer on it aswell.
    6. Oh, and make sure MAG brand Mid-Caps feed on it!
    I've got some airsoft kit that Im currently selling, so I can't buy anything just yet. Gimme a price and I'll let you guys know :)

Any picures of the scar

hi lads, any sthory on my raider, wud love to get it b4 the weekend. sound!!

Its done mate

Any picures of the scar

QAS CUSTOM SCAR SSR
    - "Reach out and touch someone"

RIMG0568.jpg

RIMG0569.jpg

New workshop

RIMG0571.jpg

RIMG0573.jpg

looking well lads

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭Rick Deckard

fair play lads, looks good.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭J.D.R

Howya doing lads, about the barrels and hop up, just wondering how long it would take you to get the parts in?

No major rush on it or anything, just wondering when I'll have to scab a lift :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭Rick Deckard

TNTQ wrote: »
    We are working very hard on your VFC order at the minute. I'll give you a shout when I find out.
    whats the biggest lipo i can squeeze into the scar? how much for it and a charger?

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭dunnyg36kv

@ j.d.r i might be going down friday or saturday, seen as im only in edenderry ur welcome to scab a lift wit me,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭Keegan

Keegan wrote: »
    Yep small one in black. I'll see when I can get down for the goggles, hopefully tomorrow if not then the weekend. Can you PM me the damage? :D

^^^ :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭J.D.R

dunnyg36kv wrote: »
    @ j.d.r i might be going down friday or saturday, seen as im only in edenderry ur welcome to scab a lift wit me,

Sorry dunny, as much as I'd love to take you up on the offer, with college exams next week I coubt I'll be going anywhere this weekend.

Thanks for the offer though. I really appreciate it :)

Jack

Keegan wrote: »
    Yep small one in black. I'll see when I can get down for the goggles, hopefully tomorrow if not then the weekend. Can you PM me the damage? :D

€30 mate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭skoolboi

Hey cha,
    Was looking at your custom snipers for about 250e on he website and I was just what are the internals like are they just out of the box. Have an idea of a paint job ang general feel that I'm looking for but but would like to have a super quite one and a good accuracy for a real custom feel I trust you can sort me out. I'll be up in the shop soon anyway so I'll explain all then, but can you give a rough price for a sniper, custom paint/theme and fairly good internals.
    Thanks, Leigh

skoolboi wrote: »
    Hey cha,
    Was looking at your custom snipers for about 250e on he website and I was just what are the internals like are they just out of the box. Have an idea of a paint job ang general feel that I'm looking for but but would like to have a super quite one and a good accuracy for a real custom feel I trust you can sort me out. I'll be up in the shop soon anyway so I'll explain all then, but can you give a rough price for a sniper, custom paint/theme and fairly good internals.
    Thanks, Leigh

Leigh,

The €250 jobs are grand and we can do any paint-job you want mate. Out of the box, they are grand. They are no Tokyo Marui VSR, but they are half the price of an upgraded one of those ;)

They are not super quiet as they have a built-in recoil "system".

The S&W based Snipers with Scope & Paint Job @ €250
    A TM VSR @ 1 Joule with Scope, Extended Precision Barrel & Paint Job @ Approx. €500ish

Let me know what you are thinking mate.

Charlie

PS: 2 Colour paint-jobs and not digital ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭skoolboi

Have ye any of these in shop just to try the recoil system, that really has grabed my attention:D I'd be looking for a three colour paint job....... I think:p and a little something on the stock. If ye have any snipers in the shop I might call up to ya later.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement