Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do christians believe animals go to heaven?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭chozometroid

oh so that wasnt gods word?
    I didn't say that. You are going quite off the topic, anyways.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

I didn't say that. You are going quite off the topic, anyways.

No, you refused to answer a simple question. instead you copied and pasted

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭chozometroid

No, you refused to answer a simple question. instead you copied and pasted
    We're done. Now back to the topic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

We're done. Now back to the topic.

indeed. If you cant answer a question it makes a discussion impossible.

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭murrayp4

Humans are animals

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭Soul Winner

Man and beast both return to dust, but only man's spirit ascends to God.

Bible proof:

Ecclesiastes 3
    18 I said to myself concerning the sons of men, “God has surely tested them in order for them to see that they are but beasts.”
    19 For the fate of the sons of men and the fate of beasts is the same. As one dies so dies the other; indeed, they all have the same breath and there is no advantage for man over beast, for all is vanity.
    20 All go to the same place. All came from the dust and all return to the dust.
    21 Who knows that the breath of man ascends upward and the breath of the beast descends downward to the earth?
    22 And I have seen that nothing is better than that man should be happy in his activities, for that is his lot. For who will bring him to see what will occur after him?

I think it's sad, because animals are awesome.

Those verses don't say anything about where anyone goes after death. It just asks the question. "Who knows that the breath of man ascends upward and the breath of the beast descends downward to the earth?"
    herbiemcc wrote: »
    Does anyone think God placed a spirit in Adam and then literally made Eve using his rib?

If God can create the universe and raise dead people to life then creating a woman from a rib shouldn't be a big deal to Him in fairness.
    im not really interested in cryptic verses that can mean anything, is the book of revelations held in the same esteem as the bible?

Probably should be held in the highest esteem. It is supposed to be the Revelation of Jesus Christ and is the only book in the Bible which promises a blessing on all who read and take to heart the things written therein.

Advertisement