Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

911 Pentagon plane remote controlled?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,475 ✭✭✭drkpower

RGDATA! wrote: »
    much harder manoeuver to hit a five story building practically at ground level than to hit the WTC towers?

Perhaps.

However, the level of outrgae would have been no different had the plane just ploughed into the pentagon at any angle, at any point on the whole structure. And the pentagon is huge, so that would have been extremely straightforward.

It is ludicrous to think that the 'perpetrators' would have risked blowing the whole gig, by trying to 'disguise' the missile as a plane, when they could have just crashed the plane anywhere into the pentagon site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

I suppose nobody here asking questions about the plane have ever watched the documentary where eyewitness's including DC police men see a plane on a different path to official path, flying low then pulling up as theres an explosion, the cab drivers strange comment when he thinks camera is off, maybe watch something rather than dismiss out of hand.

EDIT:
    Eqn_wLY9Qe4

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Podman

drkpower wrote: »
    What is the reason the perpetartors of 9-11 would use a missile at the Pentagon, and make it look like a plane, when they used 2 planes in NYC? Why not just use a plane?
    A pilot no matter how good cannot be trusted to hit the exact part they wanted destroyed. A pilot may crash the plane into the freeway, or the ground, or Donald Rumsfeld's office.

The day before September 11th it was revealed that $2.3 Trillion dollars was unaccounted for (911 research), that money is still missing. A good while ago I heard that the Pentagon office that was the primary target was one that was assigned with an investigation into America's budget, including the missing money.

Its hilarious how truthers, so desperate to question everything about the day, tie themselves up in knots to show that there was a conspiracy....:p
    Its hilarious (if not so sickening) how liars, so desperate to maintain the official story, tie themselves up in knots to show that there was no conspiracy....:p

uprising2 wrote: »
    800px-Agm-129_acm.jpg
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AGM-129_ACM

Here's another, this can only be launched from an aircraft, then I remembered the mystery plane flying over washington at the time of the pentagon attack.

bluespot.jpg
    http://www.rense.com/general76/missing.htm

Then cruise missiles come in different sizes, so the rotar size can vary, missile theory still intact, not that I ever doubted it was a missile, just thought the rotar was a "plant".
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cruise_missile

Missile definately.

All the wreckage "found" that day was a planted. Ordinary aircraft engines also have components of around that small rotor size. A child can see that there isn't enough wreckage to fill a bread van, plus there is no 767 aircraft in the video footage. It's tail section should be roughly the same height as the Pentagon itself.

The AGM 86 Missile can be launched from a ship and an aircraft. There was a lot of "war games" on that day so ships launching missiles would have been considered "normal". It had to look like a terrorist attack because America needed it's "Pearl Harbour" to justify military expenditure. The attack itself put everyone into shock, including the members of Congress who backed the war.

humanji wrote: »
    Why did it need to hit at that specific angle? Wouldn't any angle have done?

Also, why is it easier to believe that a plane took off, landed secretly without anyone knowing, the passengers and crew "disappeared", a missile launched without anyone seeing from where, and all witnesses to the event paid off or threatened into lying and hiding evidence, than it is to believe that either the plane was remote controlled or the hijackers were real (but were working for the government)?

It's not easy at all, in fact it's easier to do what your told and go along with the official story, that way you don't have to think - but you do give up your trust to someone who will control you.

"The Emperor has no clothes", smell the coffee.

Like I said before, "It had to look like a terrorist attack because America needed it's "Pearl Harbour" to justify military expenditure."

An event like 911 can bring America to war with the rest of the world, one country after another, forever, or until there is nothing left.
    War is very very expensive, and there is always somebody who profits.
    I never underestimate people's capacity for greed, there are no boundaries they won't cross to make their fortunes.

• Advertisement

RGDATA! wrote: »
    but yeah, i find it difficult to reconcile what happened the "real" plane and the people who were on it if it was in fact a missile that hit the pentagon. i do wish they would release all the other video footage they undoubtedly have.

yes, that's quite disturbing.

I am guessing that after the planes landed, the passengers were executed. It would be the only way to guarantee their silence.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

chompy wrote: »

The day before September 11th it was revealed that $2.3 Trillion dollars was unaccounted for (911 research), that money is still missing. A good while ago I heard that the Pentagon office that was the primary target was one that was assigned with an investigation into America's budget, including the missing money.

From the official report of Arlington County

The impact area included both
    the Navy operations center and the office complex of the National Guard and
    Army Reserve. It was also the end of the fiscal year and important budget
    information was in the damaged area.
    http://www.arlingtonva.us/departments/Fire/Documents/after_report.pdf

And another useful "coincidence"
    Most of those killed in the office, called Resource Services Washington, were civilian accountants, bookkeepers and budget analysts. They were at their desks when American Airlines Flight 77 struck.
    http://archive.southcoasttoday.com/daily/12-01/12-20-01/a02wn018.htm

A pilot no matter how good cannot be trusted to hit the exact part they wanted destroyed. A pilot may crash the plane into the freeway, or the ground, or Donald Rumsfeld's office.

Its hilarious (if not so sickening) how liars, so desperate to maintain the official story, tie themselves up in knots to show that there was no conspiracy....:p

Oh I see....they had to hit the precise spot on the pentagon to hide cover up for the theft of money....... And I thought 9-11 was about an excuse for war.....or was that to allow the US to control its citizens....no, no ... it was for the NWO/worldwide government/lizards to control the citizens.... no, dont be silly, it was for dominance of middle eastern oil...

But to return to sanity for a moment; if precision was the reason they would use a missile rather than a plane, why use a missile? - thats hardly that precise; why not just plant a bomb - then you could be 100% effective.

Again, in answering the question I posed, you just come up with a more incredible soution!! I just dont see why you troofers cant just go with this theory - the US controlled AL Quaeda and paid them to do what they did - it is sooooo much easier, there is actually some credible evidence that you could use to support such a theory and it doesnt fly in the face of what evidence there is out there. Oh, and it avoids the need for making yourselves look really really dumb.

Oh I see....they had to hit the precise spot on the pentagon to hide cover up for the theft of money....... And I thought 9-11 was about an excuse for war.....or was that to allow the US to control its citizens....no, no ... it was for the NWO/worldwide government/lizards to control the citizens.... no, dont be silly, it was for dominance of middle eastern oil...

But to return to sanity for a moment; if precision was the reason they would use a missile rather than a plane, why use a missile? - thats hardly that precise; why not just plant a bomb - then you could be 100% effective.

Again, in answering the question I posed, you just come up with a more incredible soution!! I just dont see why you troofers cant just go with this theory - the US controlled AL Quaeda and paid them to do what they did - it is sooooo much easier, there is actually some credible evidence that you could use to support such a theory and it doesnt fly in the face of what evidence there is out there. Oh, and it avoids the need for making yourselves look really really dumb.

Your the one looking dumb, look at the eyewitness accounts, to go with your explanation would be stupid considering you must dismiss almost everything apart from the official account.

Your the one looking dumb, look at the eyewitness accounts, to go with your explanation would be stupid considering you must dismiss almost everything apart from the official account.

Eyewitness accounts of almost any event are notoriously untrustworthy. Spend a day in any court; you will see very quickly how the perception of the same event by different people differs greatly, even when those people have no vested interest in the outcome.

Try and go with your own judgment of what seems plausible - and what sounds dumb. And in your case, do that, then reverse it, and then you have the right answer.......

• Advertisement

Eyewitness accounts of almost any event are notoriously untrustworthy. Spend a day in any court; you will see very quickly how the perception of the same event by different people differs greatly, even when those people have no vested interest in the outcome.

Try and go with your own judgment of what seems plausible - and what sounds dumb. And in your case, do that, then reverse it, and then you have the right answer.......

Listen your posting crap, bringing lizards into it to support your view, open your eyes and smell the coffee, how anybody can still be as dumbed down as you seem to be I'll never know, maybe your just oppressed and your mind is closed to reality.

EDIT:
    Maybe a live clip will help you cop on.

Listen your posting crap, bringing lizards into it to support your view, open your eyes and smell the coffee, how anybody can still be as dumbed down as you seem to be I'll never know, maybe your just oppressed and your mind is closed to reality.

Oh, its crap, is it.....I've been told then.....devestating retort:eek:
    open your eyes and smell the coffee
    :D:rolleyes::eek:

Oh, its crap, is it.....I've been told then.....devestating retort:eek:

:D:rolleyes::eek:

Yea Crap, wake up, where's the 757?, look at the live clip, no need to rely on bad eyewitness accounts, now wouldn't it be easier for you to admit there is NO PLANE at the pentagon "crash" site.:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

EDIT:
    Here maybe David was at the pentagon.:pac::pac::pac:

Yea Crap, wake up, where's the 757?, look at the live clip, no need to rely on bad eyewitness accounts, now wouldn't it be easier for you to admit there is NO PLANE at the pentagon "crash" site.:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

EDIT:
    Here maybe David was at the pentagon.:pac::pac::pac:

Im afraid I cant see your link. Work filters out youtube. ITS A CONSPIRACY, I tells ya.......

Im afraid I cant see your link. Work filters out youtube. ITS A CONSPIRACY, I tells ya.......

Yea well it will still be there later, but it's been there for 8 years and your still in fantasy land so I can't see you waking up anytime soon.

Since uprising is now banned for one week, I'm hoping this petty argument will end between you both, drkpower. You've dragged a squabble into two threads, basically destroying both. If, when uprising is unbanned, I see you two squabbling again, I'll ban you both indefinitely.

1. If your trying to run a war, you don't want money issues bugging you.. Two birds with one stone.
    2. Well actually, Al Quaeda was set up and is run by the CIA.
    3. The invasion is about oil, and heroin.
    4. A cruise missile (AGM 86 for example) has on-board GPS, can fly for 600 nautical miles and is precise to within 2.5 meters of it's target, it's in the sales brochure.
    5. Planting explosives for demolition would be in keeping with the 911 events, and would explain the collapse of that part of the building.
    You keep referring to official evidence, but it's a bit watery to be honest. That's what made a lot of people suspicious in the first place.

I can just about tolerate the nonsensical and chaotic references to lizards, but I do wish you'd stop with the name calling.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

So where is United Airlines Flight 93 that left Newark International Airport with 37 passangers onboard gone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

1. If your trying to run a war, you don't want money issues bugging you.. Two birds with one stone.
    2. Well actually, Al Quaeda was set up and is run by the CIA.
    3. The invasion is about oil, and heroin.
    4. A cruise missile (AGM 86 for example) has on-board GPS, can fly for 600 nautical miles and is precise to within 2.5 meters of it's target, it's in the sales brochure.
    5. Planting explosives for demolition would be in keeping with the 911 events, and would explain the collapse of that part of the building.
    You keep referring to official evidence, but it's a bit watery to be honest. That's what made a lot of people suspicious in the first place.

I can just about tolerate the nonsensical and chaotic references to lizards, but I do wish you'd stop with the name calling.

How cunning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

So where is United Airlines Flight 93 that left Newark International Airport with 37 passangers onboard gone?

you can follow their progress on Rte 2 on Thursday nights!

or on Sundays i think on sky 1

things are getting very strange there!

• Advertisement

Good question..

There is one theory that it was shot down, but where is the wreckage?

Another more likely explanation is that it landed safely in Cleveland and was evacuated. http://www.rense.com/general56/flfight.htm
    Dulce still points out, that something is odd with the serial numbers of Flight93 and Flight 175. The serial numbers of the ORIGINAL planes are SAME serial numbers of the planes that ARE STILL FLYING. 591UA and 612UA.

Good question..

There is one theory that it was shot down, but where is the wreckage?

Another more likely explanation is that it landed safely in Cleveland and was evacuated. http://www.rense.com/general56/flfight.htm

Yes; they perpetrated a massive crime, covered it up (relatively) succesfully, but they put one of the supposedly destroyed plane back into service with the same serial number......:D

Immense FAILURE OF LOGIC!!!

Yes; they perpetrated a massive crime, covered it up (relatively) succesfully, but they put one of the supposedly destroyed plane back into service with the same serial number......:D

Immense FAILURE OF LOGIC!!!

I thought you might recognize that ...... :D

UA 591 .... currently flying
    Sky Harbor International Airport (Pheonix) to O'Hare International Airport (Chicago), Departs 12.02 pm, gate 5 (info)

UA 612 .... currently flying
    Louis Armstrong International Airport (New Orleans) to O'Hare International Airport (Chicago), Departs 5.46 pm (info)

UA 77 .... currently flying
    SFO International Airport (San Francisco) to Honolulu International Airport (Hawaii), departs 4.47 pm, gate 86 (info)

UA 11 .... currently flying
    O'Hare International Airport (Chicago) to Logan International Airport (Boston), departs 5.39 pm, gate B19 (info)

I thought you might recognize that ...... :D

UA 591 .... currently flying
    Sky Harbor International Airport (Pheonix) to O'Hare International Airport (Chicago), Departs 12.02 pm, gate 5 (info)

UA 612 .... currently flying
    Louis Armstrong International Airport (New Orleans) to O'Hare International Airport (Chicago), Departs 5.46 pm (info)

UA 77 .... currently flying
    SFO International Airport (San Francisco) to Honolulu International Airport (Hawaii), departs 4.47 pm, gate 86 (info)

UA 11 .... currently flying
    O'Hare International Airport (Chicago) to Logan International Airport (Boston), departs 5.39 pm, gate B19 (info)

Are you trying to sell me a flight or do those flight plans have anything to do with anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Those are only flight numbers, they get re-used every day. Its the airframe serial numbers you want to look into. They won't be still flying.

Those are only flight numbers, they get re-used every day. Its the airframe serial numbers you want to look into. They won't be still flying.
    you'll have to ask Dulce about that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭Steviemak

Why did they use a missile and pretend it was a plane, when they used two planes up the road and another plane across the road.....?!!:D

It is genuinely hilarious how 'truth-seekers' contort themselves and choose the most bizarre version of the 'truth'.....!

When it comes to the Pentagon on 9/11 the conspiracy theory is that a 757 hit it because there is absolutely no evidence. No video of low flying plane in a tourist city, no cctv as all confiscated, no wreckage, no fire damage, small hole etc etc.

The conspiracy in this case is that it was a plane cos i don't believe it. Use your eyes - don't believe everything that you are told.

Steviemak wrote: »
    When it comes to the Pentagon on 9/11 the conspiracy theory is that a 757 hit it because there is absolutely no evidence. No video of low flying plane in a tourist city, no cctv as all confiscated, no wreckage, no fire damage, small hole etc etc.

The conspiracy in this case is that it was a plane cos i don't believe it. Use your eyes - don't believe everything that you are told.

What about using your brain..... and if you do, you will realise that there is no reason to use a missile and pretend it was a plane, when it is clear that they used a plane elsewhere on that day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭Steviemak

What about using your brain..... and if you do, you will realise that there is no reason to use a missile and pretend it was a plane, when it is clear that they used a plane elsewhere on that day.

I'm actually not debating that. You are asking why "they" used a "missile". I never mentioned a missile. The official line states that a plane was used but i don't see it. I certainly don't have to explain why a missile was used. Used by who?? Who are "they"? The burden of proof is on those who say a plane hit it.

• Advertisement

Steviemak wrote: »
    I'm actually not debating that. You are asking why "they" used a "missile". I never mentioned a missile. The official line states that a plane was used but i don't see it. I certainly don't have to explain why a missile was used. Used by who?? Who are "they"? The burden of proof is on those who say a plane hit it.

So what did the damage so?
    As for the burden of proof, the only substantive investigation performed has found conclusively that a plane hit the pentagon, the passengers on that plane have been identified, parts of the plane have been identified, the alleged perpetrrators have been identified.....so, eh, yeah, the burden of proof is on you to disprove that......:rolleyes:

Advertisement