Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

911 Pentagon plane remote controlled?

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

I've seen most of the programs about this like "In Plane Sight", "Loose Change" etc etc... Some parts are certainly valid questions, like the question about the ability of the pilot to be able to carry out a 270 degree turn, and some of their assertions are less convincing....

The one thing I dont get is the US Dept. of Defence dont just release the footage of the plane hitting the building. It's ten years on, ffs, there is nothing to be gained by keeping those videos secret.

From what I've seen, it doesnt look like flight 77 that hit the Pentagon, but if they can provide footage of it, it would certainly help convince me.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

I've seen most of the programs about this like "In Plane Sight", "Loose Change" etc etc... Some parts are certainly valid questions, like the question about the ability of the pilot to be able to carry out a 270 degree turn, and some of their assertions are less convincing....

Sure but it's one thing on a normal flight to make a crazy turn but quite another if you're flying the plane with the goal of killing yourself.
    The one thing I dont get is the US Dept. of Defence dont just release the footage of the plane hitting the building. It's ten years on, ffs, there is nothing to be gained by keeping those videos secret.

It's a crappy gate security camera, low res and low fps... you're going to have to be very lucky to catch anything of a plane flying at 500mph.
    From what I've seen, it doesnt look like flight 77 that hit the Pentagon, but if they can provide footage of it, it would certainly help convince me.

Well there's the bit's of plane, the many eye witnesses, the damage to the lampposts in front of the pentagon, the bodies found in the rubble etc. etc. Of course if you ignore all of that then there was no plane.

Advertisement