Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

911 Pentagon plane remote controlled?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

What does this prove/show?

That a missile exited the other side of the building, or that the plane didn't exit the other side of the building?

Edit: Is this another random image of the pentagon you googled?

Do you really believe an aluminium aircraft made it through these reinforced concrete walls?

You do know everything in that picture is photoshop?

No I thought it was an actual real picture:confused:
    But did they take the wings off just before the plane crashed into the pentagon?

I repeat can you show me these debris pictures your talking about, pretty please!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,104 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

a853_pentagon_debris_2050081722-21381.jpg

inside_pent_planewheelrim.jpg

Just for comparison to an undamaged 757 wheel hub

1rim2.jpg

Last time I checked missiles don't carry large commercial airline wheel hubs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

uprising2 wrote: »
    Do you really believe an aluminium aircraft made it through these reinforced concrete walls?

The previous picture you posted with the red arrows; are the arrows menat to imply no damage?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Are you seriously comparing a Jet Fighter weighing 13,890 kg with a unknown amount of fuel to a Boeing 757 weighing 115,680 kg which is also carrying a possible fuel load of up to 43,490 L of aviation fuel?

• Advertisement

We're not talking about something made out of tin foil here! The 757 is a large aircraft weighing over 100 tons carrying up to 40,000 litres of highly flammable aviation fuel travelling at over 500 mph!!

Are you seriously comparing a Jet Fighter weighing 13,890 kg with a unknown amount of fuel to a Boeing 757 weighing 115,680 kg which is also carrying a possible fuel load of up to 43,490 L of aviation fuel?

Wouldn't the nose cone be heavier, because of equipment?

No I'm asking YOU, do YOU believe an aluminium aircraft made it all the way from the entry point to the exit point?

fontanalis wrote: »
    Wouldn't the nose cone be heavier, because of equipment?

Sorry, i dont understand what you mean?

The nose of which craft?

namloc1980 wrote: »
    We're not talking about something made out of tin foil her!. The 757 is a large aircraft weighing over 100 tons carrying up to 40,000 litres of highly flammable aviation fuel travelling at over 500 mph!!

We're talking about an aluminium aircraft, highly flammable aviation fuel doesn't punch holes in mass concrete.

• Advertisement

No I'm asking YOU, do YOU believe an aluminium aircraft made it all the way from the entry point to the exit point?

Of course. It's a large aircraft weighing over 100 tons flying at over 500 mph!!!

We're talking about an aluminium aircraft, highly flammable aviation fuel doesn't punch holes in mass concrete.

Fuel explodes and stuff....you know.....causes damage to the building. And with 100 tons of metal flying at 500 mph I am amazed that you think it weird that it would cause damage.

fontanalis wrote: »
    The previous picture you posted with the red arrows; are the arrows menat to imply no damage?

Can you show me the damage the engines and wings caused please.

Yeah why not, why would the inner walls behind the first be highly reinforced.

Fuel explodes and stuff....you know.....causes damage to the building. And with 100 tons of metal flying at 500 mph I am amazed that you think it weird that it would cause damage.

You obviously know nothing about building's,

In the real world a plane hitting a reinforced building is not going to leave a nice cartoon style outline of itself as it hits the building. Let's leave that for Bugs Bunny and Wile E. Coyote

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Some interesting reading here, together with some responses (rebuttles).
    A veteran Air Force mechanic .......blaming a plane for the damage makes no sense. The evidence was staged, he said.

http://spktruth2power.wordpress.com/2009/08/03/air-force-vet-breaks-silence-on-what-hit-pentagon-on-9-11/

Yeah why not, why would the inner walls behind the first be highly reinforced.

ERM.........Because it's the pentagon maybe?:confused::confused::confused:

In the real world a plane hitting a reinforced building is not going to leave a nice cartoon style outline of itself as it hits the building. Let's leave that for Bugs Bunny and Wile E. Coyote

Bugs bunny???, answer the question.

And a plane hitting a reinforced building is not going to continue through, look at this pic, notice anything strange?, like where are the other fukking holes on the trajectory???????
    7.jpg

You obviously know nothing about building's,

I'm afraid you are the one who hasn't a clue and I have no idea why you posted those videos. I notice you still haven't commented on the photos of the aircraft debris at the Pentagon.

• Advertisement

Bugs bunny???, answer the question

What happened to the Fighter Jet in your video when it hit the wall?

Bugs bunny???, answer the question

Cartoon style outlines happen only in cartoons....not in the real world. The wings would have broken off and followed the bulk of the plane in through the hole created by the nose of the craft. I mean it's pretty clear and logical. To expect 2 nice outlines of wings is fanciful to say the least

What happened to the Fighter Jet in your video when it hit the wall?

It didn't go through..

Cartoon style outlines happen only in cartoons....not in the real world. The wings would have broken off and followed the bulk of the plane in through the hole created by the nose of the craft. I mean it's pretty clear and logical. To expect 2 nice outlines of wings is fanciful to say the least

They broke off and then followed the rest through?, FFS, stop watching them cartoons.

It didn't go through..

Do i have to post the difference between a Jet hitting a wall thats nearly as thick as the jet and a 100 ton 757, So Dont try and be smart, the Jet disintergrated on impact. Which is what would of happened to the 757.

I'm afraid you are the one who hasn't a clue and I have no idea why you posted those videos. I notice you still haven't commented on the photos of the aircraft debris at the Pentagon.

7.jpg

Look at this pic, now WHERE are the other holes in the trajectory???, and why is the debris on the grass all nice and shiny, freshly polished, should it not be scorched with such a massive explosion???????as for the wheels, they are wheels, but they could be anywhere.
    2861890949_9d68bc1505.jpg?v=0

Do i have to post the difference between a Jet hitting a wall thats nearly as thick as the jet and a 100 ton 757, So Dont try and be smart, the Jet disintergrated on impact. Which is what would of happened to the 757.

Yes I agree, so what punched out the fukking hole multiple walls later???

Gas Explosion for all i know, your asking me to give a possable answer from 1 photo at a bad angle, if it was a missile attack like you say then there would also be mulitpal holes.

i thought you said aluminium wouldn't cause damage!!!
    Anyway, aren't the wings the lightest part of the plane?

• Advertisement

as for the wheels, they are wheels, but they could be anywhere.
    2861890949_9d68bc1505.jpg?v=0

Strawman argument.

Can you explain why a 757 wheel hub was found in the Pentagon?

Advertisement