Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Late Late Show - 05/02

Options
  • 05-02-2010 6:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85,911 ✭✭✭✭

This week's guests for 'The Late Late Show' have been announced, with presenter Ryan Tubridy due to chat to one of the stars of 'Celebrity Big Brother'.
    Actor Stephen Baldwin will be talking about his time in the 'Celebrity Big Brother' house and what he really thought of the other housemates.
    Also appearing on this week's show is broadcaster George Hook, who will be chatting about his experience filming in Haiti just months before the devastating earthquake there.
    Musical entertainment on the night will be provided by The Saturdays, performing their new single 'Ego'.

not great :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Poly

Film 4. 9pm "The Godfather", sorry Ryan but that's an offer I can't refuse

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭KerranJast

Alec Baldwin is on tonight? Wow. He's a funny guy. 30 Rock is class and I love how his character is the complete opposite politically of himself in real life.

Wait what?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

This week's guests for 'The Late Late Show' have been announced, with presenter Ryan Tubridy due to chat to one of the stars of 'Celebrity Big Brother'.
    Actor Stephen Baldwin will be talking about his time in the 'Celebrity Big Brother' house and what he really thought of the other housemates.

Also appearing on this week's show is broadcaster George Hook, who will be chatting about his experience filming in Haiti just months before the devastating earthquake there. .Musical entertainment on the night will be provided by The Saturdays, performing their new single 'Ego'.

Well as a friend of mine used to say about The Sunday World.. "It's not great but at least you'll bang a w*nk out of it."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭thetonynator

goerge hook might be good . . .

• Registered Users Posts: 26 One Of Shanks

Good Lord, that just saved me tuning in tonight. Awful line-up

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭thetonynator

i heard there's going to be a gay priest on as well . . .

Well I dont think it bodes well that they have only named those two guests. I mean they named all the guests last week I think.. Ah I'm doing nothing so I'll be on here to give out to Rovert anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Also appearing on this week's show is broadcaster George Hook, who will be chatting about his experience filming in Haiti just months before the devastating earthquake there.
    goerge hook might be good . . .

Fuck that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

KerranJast wrote: »
    Alec Baldwin is on tonight? Wow. He's a funny guy. 30 Rock is class and I love how his character is the complete opposite politically of himself in real life.

Wait what?!

It's actually his idiot young earth creationist, rapturist brother Steven.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Shea O'Meara

Hook talking about Haiti....before the disaster.
    Baldwin giving us the inside scoop on a show that has him on camera and mic 24/7..

Well in fairness...it's on par with The Saturday Show's standard....Laugh Out loud indeed:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

crap line up:(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Hook pontificating, no thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Happy Monday

If there's anything half decent on it you can pick it up on the RTE player over the next few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Squiggle

The shíte line up is a great exuse to throw a few extra in the fridge to anaesthetise myself against the pain of watching this stuff - I could always switch if off but that wouldn't be nearly as much fun. :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Terrible show

Oh wait it isnt not yet erm terrible guest....so who is watching the show?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Squiggle

Fúck all on Wossy too. :rolleyes: Joining Jonathan in the studio are Bollywood king Shahrukh Khan, John Barrowman and the queen of breakfast TV, Lorraine Kelly. Plus, there's music from Marina and the Diamonds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭Enii

Squiggle wrote: »
    The shíte line up is a great exuse to throw a few extra in the fridge to anaesthetise myself against the pain of watching this stuff - I could always switch if off but that wouldn't be nearly as much fun. :D

Jeez - we're all being driven to the drink ;)

There is NO WAY Clint Veloor is playing that intro theme. Definitely a back track

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

who the hell is this guy?

Brian Kennedy, used to sing with Van Morrison, gay, mid forties.... What else do you want to know...

Been on loads of times before, nothing new *yawn*.

• Advertisement

He likes name dropping dosen't he?

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭tipperaryboy

brian kennedy yawn..why cant they never get an interesting guest

• Registered Users Posts: 17,337 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

Brian Kennedy. He's probably been on the Late Late literally dozens of times down through the years and seems to do the same interview every time. I don't really know why he keeps getting asked back.

Jaysus....plugging the Kennedy show now.

Brian Kennedy. He's probably been on the Late Late literally dozens of times down through the years and seems to do the same interview every time. I don't really know why he keeps getting asked back.

He gets paid per apperance, yes?....might have something to do with it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

Oh Jesus Brian is singing................run for your lives..........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭Teclo

Brian Kennedy, is he there to do a duet with His Excellency?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Tubridy said he's getting a lifetime achievement award at the meteors that's why he's on the show this time

for anyone who doesnt remember.

Thought it was an awful song, as most of his songs are. He needs a songwriter badly cos he's got a good voice.

• Advertisement

Teclo wrote: »
    Brian Kennedy, is he there to do a duet with His Excellency?

Nah, Van is off looking after the new child :D

Advertisement