Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Humanitas Tournament Discussion

Options
1161718192022»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,794 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Galvasean wrote: »
    They had to take the liquid polystyrene cement off the market because kids kept sniffing it. Pity, as it was some seriously good glue. Little tossers.

Oh yeah, I wont be starting til mid May (since Ill be away for about a week at the start of May).
    I'm still taking character nominations BTW.
    Mid-May sounds good to me. I should be finished with Heart's Desire by the time yours is over. Unless anyone else wants to take a shot first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

is that what we called model glue? I thought they just put some nasty mustard stuff in it to make sniffers puke. About two weeks till new games then Yay!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Yay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Sooooooo.....anyone have plans for another tourney?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Sooooooo.....anyone have plans for another tourney?

Human heroes? No powers, just skills, conventional weaponry and badassery.

• Advertisement

Wolf did have, but he seems to have gone missing :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Rhyme wrote: »
    Human heroes? No powers, just skills, conventional weaponry and badassery.

Wasn't that what Cyber did last time around? :pac:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Doom missed the last one :(

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Wasn't that what Cyber did last time around? :pac:

Guess I missed that one.

I think Galvasean and Fewcifur were working on some too. (were you?)
    Wolf did do human heroes but I think the one he was working on was like tag teams, but I don't know if he ever worked it out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

I was actually quite close to finishing up the details for 'Hero Quest' until I got inredibly busy and kinda forgot about it. :o
    Have all of the bosses chosen, narrative/backstory ready, multile endings ready, most of the wargear/upgrades/abilities/awards sorted

Still need to fill out the character roster... (still taking nominees BTW)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Galvasean wrote: »
    I was actually quite close to finishing up the details for 'Hero Quest' until I got inredibly busy and kinda forgot about it. :o
    Have all of the bosses chosen, narrative/backstory ready, multile endings ready, most of the wargear/upgrades/abilities/awards sorted

Still need to fill out the character roster... (still taking nominees BTW)

Ryu.
    Guile.
    Scorpion.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Ryu.
    Guile.
    Scorpion.

Excellent choices. I was thinking of Liu Kang too. Also hoping to limit to 2 caracters from any single franchise*, but thats open to being flexible.

*Bear in mind say Marvel superheroes wouldnt be one franchise IMO, but X-men would be one, Spider-man another, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

So I finally read World War Hulk that everybody was going on about in the super tournament. Not a very good comic really. Quite inconsistent. I'm not sure if I'd have stood by and let it be used as such an example as it was during the tournies if I'd have known... Tower of Babylon was used to much better affect as an example, and even that I had a problem or two with. Think I may stick to nice short-run comics like Preacher etc., all these century spanning larks are always bound to get fudged up by future vision and historical baggage.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,794 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Rhyme wrote: »
    Guess I missed that one.
    I almost has my roster selected.

Prepare yourselves, my roster has been filled. Heart's Desire tag tournament is coming up soon.......

Yay!!!:D

Okay, it's done. Let the shenanigan calling commence.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055954685

Advertisement