Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Humanitas Tournament Discussion

Options
  • 03-02-2010 1:32pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,794 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Post here with your accusations of shenanigans, complaints about matches and speculation on upcoming and past matches.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

I dont think LZ should be able to vote. The universe might explode.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,794 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

True, but he deserves a chance and I won't be voting.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Are you going to be unleashing your rage if Ash loses :P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,794 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Not at all. The potential challengers for this match could easily best either one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

that's a good thing Wolf- cause my heart is in disagreement with my head.

• Advertisement

Deki wrote: »
    that's a good thing Wolf- cause my heart is in disagreement with my head.
    Go ahead vote with Pter and LZ. I shall not take offense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Pter wrote: »
    I dont think LZ should be able to vote. The universe might explode.

It's about time the world allowed LZ to unleash his amazing knowledge. ;):p

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    It's about time the world allowed LZ to unleash his amazing knowledge. ;):p
    Oh yeah, who's Brock Samson oh fount of amazing knowledge?

Can't know absolutely everything now! >_< :p

Wanna try The Phantom then?

• Advertisement

Aha I know who The Phantom is, I think Doom and I used him in the tournament we did together. Or maybe that was the Spectre. :confused: :pac:

Wears purple, lives in a jungle, carries two .45s and has a pet wolf.

always wanted to live behind a waterfall.:D

always wanted to live behind a waterfall.:D
    Phantom will be a real ghost relatively quickly I predict though. He drew a bad opponent.

Conan?:eek: Maybe the skull cave will be leased:pac:

Conan?:eek: Maybe the skull cave will be leased:pac:
    How did you know that?

How did you know that?
    :D scary isn't it?

Who matched up with Xander Harris then?

This is pushing it... guess Casey Jones? (crosses fingers)

You figured out the list didn't you?

• Advertisement

why can't you just believe ?:D

Because you sneaky Deki.

I'm not sneaky.:( ;) I just pay attention. (Also I copied your list so I could think about things-Already argued with dragon over first choice although he picked Punisher too- just wanted to be disagreeable:D)

I'm not sneaky.:( ;) I just pay attention. (Also I copied your list so I could think about things-Already argued with dragon over first choice although he picked Punisher too- just wanted to be disagreeable:D)
    Well then, how do you like Btaman's odds against his opponent?

I think Batman has proven his acrobatic abilities and quick reactions. Basically he can duck real good.:D We'll see:pac:

he won't make it past round three anyway

Batman will win this damn thing if I have anything to say about it! :D

you know that's not fair Wolf - you know i love batman;):D

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Batman will win this damn thing if I have anything to say about it! :D
    you know that's not fair- you know i love batman;):D
    You shall both know my pain of watching a favorite get wiped early on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

I'm completely confused for the moment, but Batman to take the whole thing :)

Well... unless I find this list and realise someone amazing is hidden on it somewhere

Advertisement