Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So I boosted last night :(

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Just read through the thread! Rofl! You deserve a nuke for your heroics! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭Thor

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Wow...150 thanks for a single post. :D Thanks all!

Since there is obvioulsy an audience for this sort of depravity, I shall attempt to capture such behaviour in technicolor!

This will allow me to fulfill my lifelong dream of posting a youtube video.

First off, I will say your story is something that will stay with me until my death bed!!!! TESTICALS!!! JUST BRILLIANT!!!

Secondly!! Ever since people started nuke boosting, I just got filled with anger as more people were doing it!!!!

The only brightside was to it that ever since last month, Anytime this started in a match i was in, I found it my calling card to HUNT THEM DOWN AND ANNIHILATE THEM!!!

I have found all the little hiding places that people use to do it.

I was once in a game when it was FIVE PRICKS doing it!!! i actually won the game because they kept trying to do it after i had killed them already!!!!

I really hope that infinity ward get off there asses and fix this(REMOVE TATICAL INSERTION) even until they can come up with a more permanant solution!!! The game has turn to **** with all the glitches out there!!!!

I dont know about ps3 but i expect a little professionalism from microsoft since we are paying to play games online!!!! its unfair to charge us to play a game online that everyone can cheat in!!! They should be putting preasure on INFINITY WARD to fix this.

Well thats my rant over and i really hope anyone who boosts like this should have there xboxes taken off them by there mammys!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭General General

Samurai.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Zombie Thread

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement