Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So I boosted last night :(

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭Praetor

FutureGuy wrote: »
    I apologise if my story did not match your own high expectations of story telling. In order to become a better storyteller, I checked the last story you posted.

what’s up arse bandits,

I went in to specsavers on friday as my 2 year old daughter broke me visions , any way I walked over to the cheapest section picked up the first set i seen priced at 39 euro handed them to the clerk and was told my eye test was out of date of aprox a month I would need a test .

I was cool with that, I explained I have contact lenses and want to finish them up before i start up grading my prescription (also on me desk in work I have a free eye test voucher with 65 blips off a pair of specs). :P

I asked can i drop after work to collect me glasses .

He said NO I can’t see sell you them cause your prescription is out of date. I have bought glasses online many times, what’s the big ****n problem,
    So I leave the opticians like father jack.
    I’m walking around like ****n Jack Duckworth at the moment because of this butt pirate

I have taken many points on board, and I'm going to attempt to expand my vocabulary to include insightful phrases such as "arse bandits", "butt pirate", "me visions", "blips" and "me desk" :P

hehehehe, that'll teach him....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

FutureGuy wrote: »
    I apologise if my story did not match your own high expectations of story telling. In order to become a better storyteller, I checked the last story you posted.

what’s up arse bandits,

I went in to specsavers on friday as my 2 year old daughter broke me visions , any way I walked over to the cheapest section picked up the first set i seen priced at 39 euro handed them to the clerk and was told my eye test was out of date of aprox a month I would need a test .

I was cool with that, I explained I have contact lenses and want to finish them up before i start up grading my prescription (also on me desk in work I have a free eye test voucher with 65 blips off a pair of specs). :P

I asked can i drop after work to collect me glasses .

He said NO I can’t see sell you them cause your prescription is out of date. I have bought glasses online many times, what’s the big ****n problem,
    So I leave the opticians like father jack.
    I’m walking around like ****n Jack Duckworth at the moment because of this butt pirate

I have taken many points on board, and I'm going to attempt to expand my vocabulary to include insightful phrases such as "arse bandits", "butt pirate", "me visions", "blips" and "me desk" :P

Is the above what they mean when they say you've been pawned?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,992 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

Ha i like funny guys, Great post OP cheered up my sh!tty day no end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭freshcream

:D:D:D:D:D:D

ur a funny guy future

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

I love your writing style, not too dramatic and full of laughs that aren't forced :).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

The first post in this thread will be Post of the day at this rate :D Well deserved too.

53 thanks right now! 20 thanks for the response to 'worst story ever.' :D

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

*round of appluase*

Brilliantly excuted and told :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭c0rk3r

Elevate to epic status if you recorded it and recieved hate mail afterwards

• Registered Users Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭Useful.Idiot

haha. who starts off a post saying "whats up arse bandits?" anyway?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭dicey1664

haha wish l could have heard the fcukers reaction,priceless i bet:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭thecornflake

you are a hero , a ****ing hero. Wow , you legend. That is one of the funniest things I've heard ever !.

If i could shake your hand i would , hats off to you sir

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

you sir are a legend!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭TheGod

Brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭sofireland

I actually laughed out loud i was reading this earlier on my iphone, brilliant stuff OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Post of the year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

haha. who starts off a post saying "whats up arse bandits?" anyway?

an uneducated simple person

• Registered Users Posts: 7 skinheadsniper

brilliant :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭Creasy_bear

funniest things Ive read in a while :D

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Dothehustle

i just want you to know i was in work the office was dead quite started to read your post. at the beging i was annoyed i was going to read it but i have to say i got to

I knifed the fcuker on kill 24. Right in the testicles. Take that. Right. In. The Testiculardios. No nuke. Sorry about that.

and it made my day
    thank you sir

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭Ryan!

Thats a serious story

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

What a fcuking legend you are!
    Excellent story, very well told!
    I salute you

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭Paul MCM

I take my hat off to you. Id say the guy was going nuts at you. Im defo gona do this if someone asks me to boost with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭stephenmarr

EPIC

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭The Shtig

You sir are a LEGEND!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭thekid9

Legend:D

Everytime I see someone at this i send them a message calling them " a cheating ****"

I think we should put up a topic to name and shame the lads that are doing it, type in there usernames for everyone to see.

Everybody can send them a message online and give them a telling off..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

there is a player that messages me at least once every two weeks to boost with him.

Cant think of his name now as i never open his messages anymore.

I aggreed twice, on the premise that i went first, so i just knifed him and destroyed his tactical spawn thing. Then for good messure reported him, nothing done about him yet.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 4,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nukem

Epic story - serves the little rat bags right.....you are a legend

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭stephenmarr

someone should try it but record it and post it up

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

someone should try it but record it and post it up

Get to it tallon.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,236 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Wow...150 thanks for a single post. :D Thanks all!

Since there is obvioulsy an audience for this sort of depravity, I shall attempt to capture such behaviour in technicolor!

This will allow me to fulfill my lifelong dream of posting a youtube video.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement