Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Online Tournament Fixtures Part One

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Lemegeton

i am online now if anyone from my group is available

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

Just wondering when is the next lot of games going to be played?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,255 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Gringo180 wrote: »
    Just wondering when is the next lot of games going to be played?

Sorry I have had no time at all this week to sort it out, I will get the fixtures up soon as I can.

Can anyone who has yet to play their game please do so as soon as you can.

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭padr81

i had to cancel with tribesman this week, mad busy but i'm pretty much good to play anytime bar the weekend (going to watch the inter counties) and tuesday now so i'll try and re-arrange

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭SD7792

@Gringo180 I'm free to play pretty much any time from 5pm tomorrow onwards. When suits you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Lemegeton

me and patrickincork finished 5-5. great match. i took out 69 with him on 32 to go 5-4 ahead and he came back to level 5 all. really close and enjoyable match. averages were nearly identical

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

SD7792 wrote: »
    @Gringo180 I'm free to play pretty much any time from 5pm tomorrow onwards. When suits you?
    Thats grand how does 6pm sound?

tribesman i can play our game tomorrow or wednesday at pretty much anytime pc me and we'll get it going.

think i missed you tribesman, was online and had a dartpro game set up, musta being feeding the kids when your pm arrived and i didn't see it sorry. i'll stay online for an hour or so in case you come back on.

Padr81 6 - 0 Tribesman78

Average of 61.5, missed alot of doubles and nearly bust a 116 checkout, T20, 16 and wired the T20 going for the doube. Tribesman never got going, sorry mate got you on a bad night.

• Advertisement
Advertisement