Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Online Tournament Fixtures Part One

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭tribesman78

Played Group 3 match. Result:

Tribesman78(Loss) 2 - 6 Gringo180(Win).

Note : Padr didn't get in touch so played this fixture as away the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MBC

Im ready to rock when ever you are Degag?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,955 ✭✭✭Degag

MBC wrote: »
    Im ready to rock when ever you are Degag?

Yeah, setting a game up now.... Had comp problems. Ok now though i hope!

Degag_ wrote: »
    Yeah, setting a game up now.... Had comp problems. Ok now though i hope!

Sound u go ahead & set up.......its been yonks since i used ezchalk so bare with me ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭patrickincork

Lemegeton... i've set up a game on ezchalk and on dartpro, connect to either whenever you're ready

• Advertisement

Degag the 3rd leg i made a mistake.......i was on 50....I hit T10 and S15.....then i burst that (on purpose witu another S15).......but i put in 20 15 15.........so we need to play that leg again?

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭SwdDub

(57.5) SwdDub 2 - 6 theroversreturn (63)

Good game. I enjoyed it

MBC 6 - 1 Degag

Well done mate, wasn't really at the races. Yur finishing seemed pretty good. Just couldn't get a roll together. Hit too many 5s and 1s. Three times in the last leg i put the first dart perfectly in the t60 bed and ended up with 66, 66 and 82.

Good luck for the rest of the tournie.

MBC 6 - 1 Degag

Well done mate, wasn't really at the races. Yur finishing seemed pretty good. Just couldn't get a roll together. Hit too many 5s and 1s. Three times in the last leg i put the first dart perfectly in the t60 bed and ended up with 66, 66 and 82.

Good luck for the rest of the tournie.

Not over mate........at the moment its 5-1 (Setx1 and legsx2).......and we take the leg I fooked up it only makes it 4-1. I have hit a 30 in this leg and am waiting for ur shot???

OKay Degag im going to make me lunch will try get back on for 10 o'clock and if you want to finish the game then? as I said above I make it 4-1 at the mo.

Cheers.

• Advertisement

What leg did you **** up?

The sets were best of 7 so it was definately 6-1 to you disregarding whichever leg you messed up.

Degag the 3rd leg i made a mistake.......i was on 50....I hit T10 and S15.....then i burst that (on purpose witu another S15).......but i put in 20 15 15.........so we need to play that leg again?
    What leg did you **** up?

The sets were best of 7 so it was definately 6-1 to you disregarding whichever leg you messed up.

Degag im just letting you know so you dont think I am pulling the wool over your eyes.

I don't mind if you dont want to play on but I just want to you to know that at the moment the score is 4-1.

"All matches are to be best of ten legs meaning it can be a 5-5 draw"

So this means its first to 6 legs wins.........the first set was 3-0 to me, the 2nd set was 2-1 at the time we stopped.

That means I have 5 legs and you have 1 leg........take away the leg I fooked up and it means the score is 4-1.

Let me know if you want to play the remaining games? and apologies again for the hassle and confusion.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,255 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Let me know what you decide lads. I won't put the score in yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Lemegeton

sorry my net was on the blink last night. i will catch up my games next week.

Degag im just letting you know so you dont think I am pulling the wool over your eyes.

I don't mind if you dont want to play on but I just want to you to know that at the moment the score is 4-1.

"All matches are to be best of ten legs meaning it can be a 5-5 draw"

So this means its first to 6 legs wins.........the first set was 3-0 to me, the 2nd set was 2-1 at the time we stopped.

That means I have 5 legs and you have 1 leg........take away the leg I fooked up and it means the score is 4-1.

Let me know if you want to play the remaining games? and apologies again for the hassle and confusion.

Sorry mate, i didn't see the post where you said how you ****ed the 3rd leg up last night. My bad.

You sure though about only being 5-1 up? Could have sworn that it was 6-1.

Anyhow, there is no panic about playing the remaining legs. If we are both online at the same time of an evening we can play them and if not, you take the win. You can put it down as 6-1 to Mbc, King and if it changes before the group stages finish, we'll let you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

i may be at home tonight Lemegeton, Patrickincork, aarondoc

if you guys PM me this evening maybe i could play one of our games, cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭aarondoc

i may be at home tonight Lemegeton, Patrickincork, aarondoc

if you guys PM me this evening maybe i could play one of our games, cheers

im around until 8 if you can play??

that may actually be a possibility

will send a PM if im around at that time

ok no problem

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭padr81

Played Group 3 match. Result:

Tribesman78(Loss) 2 - 6 Gringo180(Win).

Note : Padr didn't get in touch so played this fixture as away the weekend.

sorry about not being in touch mate, some tech probs at home. i'll play ya early next week if its ok with yourself and the orgs as I'm working tomorrow and off to a big game Sunday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭SD7792

Gringo180 wrote: »
    SD7792 I'll be able to play our match any time after 5 o clock tommorrow if your available?
    Would prefer to use dartpro too.
    Hi sorry about the delay in reply. Never saw your message until now :(
    At the moment i'm having a bit of a crisis as one of my brothers decided to play with my darts and broke one of them. I'll inform you before this time tomorrow what i'm gonna do..

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭SwdDub

Chucky and Paulish just let me know when is best for you to play. It seems like people are having a hard time getting matched off against each other so just let me know when suits you lads best and we'll try work something out

Aarondoc i am indeed here to play

Jesus that was some game Aaron

literally my hand was shaking towards the end because of the amount of pressure in each leg, i'd hit huge scores and you'd just follow me in with similar scores, i genuinely thought it was gonna go to the decider

thats a 180 for me and a 106 checkout aswell

Dionsiseire 6 - 4 Aarondoc

wel done dion keep it up :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Paulish95

SwdDub wrote: »
    Chucky and Paulish just let me know when is best for you to play. It seems like people are having a hard time getting matched off against each other so just let me know when suits you lads best and we'll try work something out

I'm able to play either 2 Moro evening or Sunday evening. Oh and if chucky the tree is readin this then reply tellin me wen u can play cos we need2. Cheers:cool:

Lemegeton and PatrickinCork, just PM me with when you'd like to play and i'll try match my schedule to it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

i have heard no word from your man i'm ment to be playing so if it's alright with the rest of the lads in my group i'll play the rest of my matches and if he has contacted me in the mean time happy day but i'm not counting on it

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭theroversreturn

im gone from tomoro to sunday in case anyones looking to play me il b back in action from sunday on

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

sorry about only getting to this late, only noticed the sticked thread now. I've PM'd paul and SWD now and can play anytime this week and weekend except tonight and 3-5 tomorrow.

Advertisement