Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Online Tournament Fixtures Part One

Options
  • 26-01-2010 7:31pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,255 Mod ✭✭✭✭

First off with some groups having 5 players unfortunately three players will have an off week this week. Of course if you want to go ahead and play one of your future games than thats ok by me as long as you inform me of the score!

Here are the rules for the games, make sure to read them all carefully!
    • You must organise a time with your opponent to play your game by posting in this thread and sending PM's
    • Where possible you should post in this thread what time you are playing at so anyone who wants to watch (if on Ezchalk) may do so.
    • All scores must be posted in this thread by midnight Sunday night
    • You must try your best to get your game played by this time limit as we don't want a backlog of fixtures. Forfeits will be handed out if you take too long to play
    • All matches are to be best of ten legs meaning it can be a 5-5 draw
    • You should throw for the Bull or one dart highest score to see who throws first
    • YOU DO NOT PLAY ALL TEN LEGS UNLESS IT GOES TO 5-5. ONCE SOMEONE WINS 6 THE GAME IS OVER
    • You may use either exchalk or DartPro to play your game
    [B]GROUP 1[/B]
    Double Top v inquitus
    MBC 6-1 Degag

** Kingp35 free week **

[B]GROUP 2[/B]
    Healio 1-6 Dionsiseire
    Lemegeton 5-5 Patrickincork

** aarondoc free week **

[B]GROUP 3[/B]
    SD7792 v Gringo180
    Padr81 6-0 tribesman78

** Carrickman free week **

[B]GROUP 4[/B]
    Chucky the tree v Paulish95
    SwdDub 2-6 theroversreturn

Good luck to everyone and please post in this thread if anyone hits a 180 or a high check out.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

anyone in my group that wants a game just PM me, i cant guaruntee that every week i'll be able to play the games so i'll play them and just announce the result when the fixture comes out.

still think organising fixtures and not just letting lads play the games when they both happen to be online is the wrong way to go about it.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,255 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

still think organising fixtures and not just letting lads play the games when they both happen to be online is the wrong way to go about it.

I know what you're saying but I did post up that if people want to play future fixtures that's fine as long as they tell me the score so really I am covering both ways. Posting fixtures is just to make the league have some kind of a structure and timeline and also making sure people play at least one a week.

I have no problem with anyone going ahead and playing games as long as they tell me the score.

i'll probably go that route and play a few together

is it everyone once or twice?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,255 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

i'll probably go that route and play a few together

is it everyone once or twice?

Going for once, it might take too long and people losing interest if we do it twice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Paulish95

@ chucky the tree... I can play anytime after 4.20 mon,tues,thur,fri. On Wednesday... Anytime after 2. Pm me about wen u can play and we can sort something out. Cheers.:D... Oh and I probably wil use ezchalk becoz my dartpro keeps screwin up when I go online and I dunno how to fix it. Any1 know how to, wud be appreciated

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,955 ✭✭✭Degag

This is a duplicate account that i made just to let ye know that i still can't access my account after the hack last week. Send me a pm on this account whenever you're available to play MBC.... tomorrow or thursday evening are good for me anyway....

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭tribesman78

Padr81, I am free to play tomorrow from 7pm on or friday 2.30 -5? Would prefer to use dartpro if you have it. PM me to arrange time.

Paulish - Check out this post might help you with Dartpro -
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=64060336#post64060336

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Lemegeton

Patrickincork i am only available tonight and tomorrow night as away for weekend so let me know when you can do it

Lemegton, after the united match tonight i'll be heading home to practice (ive a league match tomorrow and im told im definitely playing this week) so if you want to play our group game then to help relieve fixture congestion just PM me

this would mean about a 10.30-11ish timeframe for the game

let me know

Degag_ wrote: »
    This is a duplicate account that i made just to let ye know that i still can't access my account after the hack last week. Send me a pm on this account whenever you're available to play MBC.... tomorrow or thursday evening are good for me anyway....

Send one of the admins a pm Degag and they should help you get your account sorted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,955 ✭✭✭Degag

Kingp35 wrote: »
    Send one of the admins a pm Degag and they should help you get your account sorted.

I'm on the waiting list:)

Problem is i can't remember the email i signed the account up to.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

this would mean about a 10.30-11ish timeframe for the game

let me know

Im available around that time if you up for it.

yeah i'll be practicing for league match tomorrow night so should be on the board, happy to try play it, i'll play both people if i can

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

SD7792 I'll be able to play our match any time after 5 o clock tommorrow if your available?
    Would prefer to use dartpro too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

it's a good group for me i can meet up with MBC and KingP35 cause there both mates so i can meet them in person

inquitus whenever your free so am i just give me a time and i'll play you

im online now, PM me when you want to play (lemington and Healio)

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭patrickincork

pm sent to lemegeton

patrick

you available for a game now?

Healio has let me down

I was held up in work, you still want to play?

oh yeah, why not

also 2-0 to the toon tonight, ****ing love it

• Advertisement

Ezchalk or Dartspro? I have set up both, but i havent ever got dartspro working!

i see your dartpro, tried to connect, wouldnt let me

im gonna setup as a host now
    you try connect to me

if it fails, then ezchalk

I couldnt connect either, im set up on ezchalk if you fancy it. It hasnt set off anything on my antivirus (yet!)

Good game Healio

Think both of us have had better days, first 2 or 3 legs was slow scoring

unlucky mate

Dionsiseire 6 - 1 Healio

Ye well played, my doubles werent great, but my throwing was awful, all over the board.

Nice check out for you in leg 4 i think it was, ton-plus?

I think i hit 80, i missed D10 for 100 and D19 for 118 which would have been nice

Still no response off Padr from my group. Anyone from my group want to get a fixture out of the way tonight at 7.30?

Still no response off Padr from my group. Anyone from my group want to get a fixture out of the way tonight at 7.30?
    Yeah mate ill play you if you still dont hear from padr.

Sweet i'll be on dartpro for 7.30. I'll check the forum at 7 just to be sure Padr hasn't made contact or if he can play.

• Advertisement

Sweet i'll be on dartpro for 7.30. I'll check the forum at 7 just to be sure Padr hasn't made contact or if he can play.
    Sound mate.

Advertisement