Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happiness is...

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Getting my hair done later, and having a relaxed Friday afternoon to myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭Zanablue

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Getting my hair done later, and having a relaxed Friday afternoon to myself.

That sounds lovely, I think that would be my happiness as well:) Enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,005 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Happiness is...just remembering the new season of Vikings starts tonight :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭Zanablue

Happiness is starting to lose weight again and seeing the results for all my hard work:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,237 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Happiness is 2 of my work colleagues on Saturday made me laugh so much I forget I was having a bad day :) I'm still laughing thinking of the stuff they told me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭Randy Shafter

Right now happiness for me is knowing that my proposal went entirely to plan a few weeks ago and that my gorgeous girlfriend is now my gorgeous finacé.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,005 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Congratulations to you both, that's lovely :)

Advertisement