Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite Drunken Dish

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭IrishManSaipan

A one and one(plaice), littered with salt and vinegar, a battered sausage and a portion of onion rings. Washed down with a triple vodka and coke or three. Then a smoke. Then another. Then a wry smile. Then me leaba.

*Warning, may cause heart failure*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

Over in Australia at the moment studying for a few months. There is a 24 hours McDonalds 5 minutes walk from where I live, can't beat getting one of these after a night out

mcdonalds-australia-are-going-to-offer-special-family-meal-deals-at-dinner-time-do-any-of-us-really-want-this.jpg

If im back home in Ireland, i try my best to make one of my favourite drunken sandwhiches.

Slice of toast, 3 sausages, another slice of toast, 3 rashers, another slice of toast, smokey bacon flavour tayto, topped off with another slice of toast. Each slice of toast must be swimming in melted butter.

Sweet Jesus I want one now....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

3/4 lamb chops grilled with onions mushroom fried spuds coleslaw and ice cold Pepsi:) and then passout.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭IrishManSaipan

Over in Australia at the moment studying for a few months. There is a 24 hours McDonalds 5 minutes walk from where I live, can't beat getting one of these after a night out

mcdonalds-australia-are-going-to-offer-special-family-meal-deals-at-dinner-time-do-any-of-us-really-want-this.jpg

If im back home in Ireland, i try my best to make one of my favourite drunken sandwhiches.

Slice of toast, 3 sausages, another slice of toast, 3 rashers, another slice of toast, smokey bacon flavour tayto, topped off with another slice of toast. Each slice of toast must be swimming in melted butter.

Sweet Jesus I want one now....

Thats great value. The largest meal is in and around a score!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

Chicken Fajitas, but with Philadelphia cheese rather than salsa.

• Advertisement
Advertisement