Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doing "it" in the parents house....

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭hopalong85

My mam would never in a billion years let me have a boyfriend stay over even in the spare room!

she still wont let me stay over in a friends house if lads will be there,go camping if theres boys going,she was even iffy about letting me go on a dancing trip when she found out i might be sharing a room with one of the gay lads!

My currents boyfriends parents would let me stay over though his mam isnt too keen because im a few years younger then him.

Asked my mam could i stay over with a group of friends at a party that my boyfriend would be at but that was rules straight out,though i was 17 and 21 so she probably thought he'd " corrupt" me.My mother still wants me to wait till in in my 20's to have sex so its easier to not bring it up around her(a whole different kettle of fish)

oh and the idea of me being allowed stay in my current boyfriends house was definietly dashed today because my mother told me today that im not to be in his house without one of his parents.this is around 3 o'clock in the day!

though having sex with parents in the house dosent bother me,ive done it with ex's before but as im only allowed have lads downstairs havent done it in my own home but i would

Ah here, that's brilliant. Thanks a million!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

Ruu wrote: »
    No sex please, we're Irish!

irish girls put out :|

its all new news to me :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Pdfile wrote: »

Tough life being a virgin?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

Pdfile wrote: »

Had you have known that you mightnt have had to resort to pdfilia ay?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

Tough life being a virgin?

yep... Yore... off the game, what can i do

and no, im a PFD.file ( or .pdf... photo shop format )

How nobody cops graphic design jokes ill never know :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

i had the delightful experience of handing my partner's son a condom on new year's. teh attitude with him his that if he's gonna do it, rather he did it somewhere safe and used protection. we just turn the telly/music up. :rolleyes::D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,379 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

hopalong85 wrote: »
    Ah here, that's brilliant. Thanks a million!

i dont get it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

i dont get it...

Might have been this line :D
    having sex with parents in the house dosent bother me,ive done it with ex's before. havent done it in my own home but i would

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭Monkey61

I think anything else would be a little rude to be honest.

You don't need to advertise the fact that you're grown up and having sex in front of your parents. Parents are from a different era and it's only fair to respect their traditions in their house.

But parents aren't really from a different era - grandparents maybe. Well maybe some people's are, but mine certainly aren't. They were born in the 40s/50s, hit teenage years through the 60s etc. Hell my mother has probably done more stuff than I have.

I think Irish people's attitudes to sex seriously need to lighten up. There is no excuse on this day and age for anyone thinking that sex is in any way a "disrespectful" thing. It is a healthy and enjoyable part of life which people need to be open about for their own happiness and well being.

But then I have no experience of this from a repressed Catholic viewpoint...so I guess that is different. But amongst my friends, I don't know anyone's parents who didn't let them have boyfriends/girlfriends stay over from a legal age.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭Fuhrer

If you're sleeping over, there is only one thing your parents think you are doing in there when the door is closed...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

My mam would never in a billion years let me have a boyfriend stay over even in the spare room!

she still wont let me stay over in a friends house if lads will be there,go camping if theres boys going,she was even iffy about letting me go on a dancing trip when she found out i might be sharing a room with one of the gay lads!

My mother still wants me to wait till in in my 20's to have sex so its easier to not bring it up around her(a whole different kettle of fish)

oh and the idea of me being allowed stay in my current boyfriends house was definietly dashed today because my mother told me today that im not to be in his house without one of his parents
    :eek:

Your mam's a real hard ass! Obviously you do stuff anyway, but I firmly believe the more strict the parents, the more likely you are to disobey. :P

I'd find it so uncomfortable if my parents were like that when I was your age.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,281 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

I remember having dinner with the family before proceeding upstairs with the girlfriend. There were smiling faces all round and everyone got on so well together. Then, separated from them by a few centimetres of plasterboard, I defiled their daughter while they watched Coronation Street.

Knowing this, any daughter of mine would be subject to Guantanamo levels of security, and any young lad who so much as looked at her with a glint in his eye would be dismembered and buried under the patio before she can squeal' but daddy, I love him'.

Advertisement