Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doing "it" in the parents house....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

My brother tried it once, my mam waited til he was finished, went up to his room and bate the shyte out of him in front of his girlfriend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,919 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

phasers wrote: »
    My brother tried it once, my mam waited til he was finished, went up to his room and bate the shyte out of him in front of his girlfriend

sounds like your ma needs a good ride

• Closed Accounts Posts: 485 ✭✭blackbetty69

what harm is it doin on anyone? a bit of noise pollution in the house thatl be over in 10 mins isnt gonna hurt ne1..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

My parents didn't mind, i'd bring back girls and they'd leave in the morning.. no biggie. I have a long time girlfriend now and her parents don't mind us sleeping together in her house when we visit. I'd never have gone back to a girls house if it was a one night stand, unless i knew her parents were away.

I remember one night, many moons ago me and my best mate came home to my house after a night out drinking with this bird he'd been kissing about a week. We'd planned to come home and just have a few beers but turns out thats not what she was looking for.

She asked us to roast her, so once my mate gave the nod, we did.

Anyway, the heat generated in the room set off the smoke alarm and in my parents all the smoke alarms are connected (one goes off, they all go off) so my dad came banging on my bedroom door, thankfully i'd locked it.

I just told him we were smoking, he turned them off and that was that, thankfully.

I know one girl who went back to a guys house and was riding him downstairs when his mother burst in and started giving out to her while she was sitting there.. on him.. Imagine that :E

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

JohnCleary wrote: »
    My oul lads house is about the most posh/expensive area that I can do 'it' in the West of Ireland, so that in it's own right makes it fun tbh

Is this it : http://www.bruening-minden.de/Tims%20Reise%20Unterordner/Galway/imagepages/image53.html

Nice one :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

My ex long term girlf and I broke in her mothers new bed before her and her Boyf :D

Epic win ;)

'Til I realised - "wait, didn't your bed used to belong to your mum?"

It then turned to epic fail

But THEN, "ah well, consider it revenge for making you sleep where she had sex"

Epic revenge win :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

what harm is it doin on anyone? a bit of noise pollution in the house thatl be over in 10 mins isnt gonna hurt ne1..
    10 mins???? :confused:

Bonito wrote: »
    10 mins???? :confused:

Yeah 15 Seconds I know. Terrible

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭geeky

It'd depend on two things - the maturity of my kid and their relationship.

If my kid seems to have a fairly healthy attitude to sex and is with someone who respects him/her, then I've zero trouble with it. Hey, it might be a bit awkward, but it's better than our in a field somewhere.

On the other hand, I don't think it's cool for anyone to be taking one night stands home every other other night of the week and subjecting people in the house to the stilted morning after. I'd say that about anyone I live with, frankly. And if a son or daughter of mine was inclined towards doing that, I'd have a frank discussion with them about sex, maturity, and getting hurt - and herpes. I'd show them graphic pictures of herpes.

geeky wrote: »
    It'd depend on two things - the maturity of my kid and their relationship.

If my kid seems to have a fairly healthy attitude to sex and is with someone who respects him/her, then I've zero trouble with it. Hey, it might be a bit awkward, but it's better than our in a field somewhere.

On the other hand, I don't think it's cool for anyone to be taking one night stands home every other other night of the week and subjecting people in the house to the stilted morning after. I'd say that about anyone I live with, frankly. And if a son or daughter of mine was inclined towards doing that, I'd have a frank discussion with them about sex, maturity, and getting hurt - and herpes. I'd show them graphic pictures of herpes.

Its better than them field earwigs in your bag or hootenanny though

• Advertisement

orourkeda wrote: »
    Its better than them field earwigs in your bag or hootenanny though

Thanked for the use of 'hootenanny'.

I see your point, but I'm a bit leary of being an enabler for my kid's self-destructive behaviour. For example, if they were smart about drink/recreational drugs, I'd like to think I'll be cool about letting them enjoy themselves in the house. If they're a raging alco, or want to keep their smack spoon in the kitchen cabinet, that's another matter.

It seems that making destructive behavior difficult without adding to the dangers they face is a tricky balance, but I'd rather try and get it half-right rather than give up altogether.

I remember one night, many moons ago me and my best mate came home to my house after a night out drinking with this bird he'd been kissing about a week. We'd planned to come home and just have a few beers but turns out thats not what she was looking for.

She asked us to roast her, so once my mate gave the nod, we did.

Anyway, the heat generated in the room set off the smoke alarm...

Pics or GTFO ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 psychopaul

go nuts and do it

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Noodleworm

Well me and they boyfriend been staying at each others parents houses since we were 17/18. We were doing a PLC course and lived an hour away from each other so overnight was practical. It was separate rooms and everything.
    We're in college now in Dublin and and stay at each others houses but still go to parents houses at weekends.
    Id say they can guess what we get up to when their not around but in their houses separate rooms save any embarrassment.
    Anyway, Id say its fine for them to have them stay over in separate rooms from about 17 up, depending on maturity. Mainly just when their finished school, if its long term.

If I were a parent Id say its ok to share if their about 19 and its a serious long term relationship, If their able to do it elsewhere they're less likely to be doing it in your house.

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭dylano_k

Some spotty little thug pounding away on your daughter whilst you cook his dinner so he has the energy to give her another ride. I dont think so.

But if it was your son, its a pat on the back and a can of red bull for dinner, then telling him not to wear er out cos you want a go too:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭Nike_Dude

My ex's parents used to let me stay over but I had to sleep in the spare room. Oddly though her mother told her that she knew we were having sex in the house anyway but didnt mind as long as we were "discreet". She didnt want us sharing rooms so as not to be a "bad influence" on her younger brother, even though he was already out ridin any girl he could :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭dylano_k

Nike_Dude wrote: »
    My ex's parents used to let me stay over but I had to sleep in the spare room. Oddly though her mother told her that she knew we were having sex in the house anyway but didnt mind as long as we were "discreet". She didnt want us sharing rooms so as not to be a "bad influence" on her younger brother, even though he was already out ridin any girl he could :rolleyes:

Did you make the younger brother smell your fingers at breakfast ?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

orourkeda wrote: »
    sounds like your ma needs a good ride
    Yeah she said you're not really doing it for her anymore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭Nike_Dude

dylano_k wrote: »
    Did you make the younger brother smell your fingers at breakfast ?

Yes No of course not :D

• Registered Users Posts: 33,019 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

cruiser178 wrote: »
    The day my daughter walks up my driveway,boyfriend in tail,with his pyjamas under his arm, is the day my steel toe caps get cleaned.

He's unlikley to be needing pyjamas.:D

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Advertisement

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    He's unlikley to be needing pyjamas.:D

Hmmm, I'm sure they could be used to fashion a crude sling...

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

The wife dosent mind when son stays with his gf.I am not looking forward to my daughter bringing home some genius, I think i will get a new baseball bat:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 33,019 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

I remember a lovely scene from a horror movie - may have been the remake of the Blob, I'm not sure...

Anyway, teenager goes into a chemist, embarassed. The man behind the counter finally coaxes it out of him that the kids wants condoms. Doc says that there's nothing to be embarassed about, perfectly natural, helps him out, even gives him some tips on how to relax during the act. Kid thanks him and leaves, feeling much better.

Next scene, later that night, he drives over to the girlfriends house, rings the bell, smiles, door opens.... and there's the chemist.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,060 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

When I lived at home there's no way I would have been allowed bring a girl back to my room, it's one of the main reasons people should have for moving out imo

I wouldn't have wanted to anyway, it seems highly disrespectful to others in the house. I wouldn't like the thoughts of riding a girl while her siblings/parents are only a few yards away anyway

Maybe I'm just old fashioned though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

When i was younger 16-20 they had to sleep in seperate rooms. As i got older and if i was staying in my Mam's for some reason my current BF would stay in my room with me. As long as i was going out with someone for maybe more than 6months she wouldnt mind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Faithless

I get a thrill by masterbating in my jocks and going about my day, talking with people and shaking hands with them not knowing I've just jizzed my cax. Happy days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭MaybeLogic

Kiera wrote: »
    When i was younger 16-20 they had to sleep in seperate rooms. As i got older and if i was staying in my Mam's for some reason my current BF would stay in my room with me. As long as i was going out with someone for maybe more than 6months she wouldnt mind.

The tension at 5 and 1/2 months must have been a killer.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

I wouldn't have wanted to anyway, it seems highly disrespectful to others in the house. I wouldn't like the thoughts of riding a girl while her siblings/parents are only a few yards away anyway

Maybe I'm just old fashioned though

Kinda off putting and a little wierd, yes. But I wouldn't say disrespectful, unless you are making monkey noises and swinging from the banisters during your 'sleepover' sessions. If your parents don't have a problem with them staying over then it can't really be disrespectful.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

Faithless wrote: »
    I get a thrill by masterbating in my jocks and going about my day, talking with people and shaking hands with them not knowing I've just jizzed my cax. Happy days.

Wow. Awkward...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

My parents wouldn't let me. Although I did bring one of my friends back last week :p Kind of a thrill not getting caught.

Advertisement