Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work Wanted Superthread (Only ad thread - Read post before posting) Updated 14/01/15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Dan_

Hi, i am looking to respectfully recreate a website with similar features and pages for a business i am setting up.

http://www.bunkcampers.com/

I am looking for a ball park figure for a similar design with

-A booking engine
    -online payment
    -ability to update prices and information
    -Facebook, blog links

I have a small budget and was hoping to have it all in for about 2k, if at all possible, :rolleyes:

any information would be a huge help

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭akagaby

possible :)

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Gizmoses

Sent you mail dan :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a very basic redesign of www.creedclicks.com. It's small enough to start with, but I'd like to reduce it to a homepage with a basic description of what I can do. Then I'd like to include an "about us" page, a "contact us" form.
    I would also like to include a blog and links to social networks.

I looked at a free template already from www.s5themes.com . I would like to use something like the "Boldy" theme: http://demo.s5themes.com/?theme=boldy

I wouldn't need 100% of everything that is on it even...

I don't get much traffic to the site in general, nor do I need to, but I'd like to clean up what I have already, and change the message.

Looking for a ballpark figure...

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭millymash12

Hi

My site, bodygroup.ie is not working correctly.

According to Blacknight, 'Looking on your account you do not appear to have a database created on your Blacknight control panel. If you are connecting to a remote database you will need to ensure you are using the correct details in your config file.'

Would anyone like to fix it for me for some money. Let me know.

Barry

• Advertisement

Millymash ill PM you

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭aah yes

Hi,

I'm looking for a web/tech savvy manager / entrepreneur with great attitude and potential with business development skills for building upon a strong business model in Galway. Unique product, massive market, high potential earnings, starting salary from €15k to €25k plus potential €5 to €10k annual business development / sales bonus.

Cheers P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

gws wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm looking for a web/tech savvy manager / entrepreneur with great attitude and potential with business development skills for building upon a strong business model in Galway. Unique product, massive market, high potential earnings, starting salary from €15k to €25k plus potential €5 to €10k annual business development / sales bonus.

Cheers P

not even minimum wage:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭,mnb

I have a wordpress blog set up and posted a bit of content to it. I need someone to help me improve it, help with optimisation and advise generally.
    Anyone interested please pm. Its related to my to my business.

Hey mnb

I work on Wordpress websites every day. Hundreds of them. What do you need help with and is it something that you do for a hobby or business?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭IRE60

gws wrote: »
    Hi,

Cheers P

Why this is posted in this section is beyond me. It's not a web dev job. Try flogging that elsewhere

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

I don't seem to be able to update my post. I'm sorted for now. Cheers

Hi all

A load of errors on my error log on one of my sites at the moment, in particular we had a feature on the site where customers at checkout can choose to email order to our customer service but it seems to hang when selected and no email comes through to the customer service. Looking for some one to fix.

PM me for more details

Cheers

Hi all

A load of errors on my error log on one of my sites at the moment, in particular we had a feature on the site where customers at checkout can choose to email order to our customer service but it seems to hang when selected and no email comes through to the customer service. Looking for some one to fix.

PM me for more details

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Max001

Hi guys

I'm leading an early stage social media start-up that's pre-revenue
    and I need some basic animation or static comic style art work to
    go on the front page of a website. We'll keep it as simple as possible,
    to minimise the work needed. We'll give you full credit on the site and
    act as a referee etc and if you're okay with delayed payment, we'll agree
    payment terms for later this year, when we plan to have revenue.

Alternatively, we would need the services of a skilled artist / animator
    on a regular part-time basis, so if you were open to a few hours work
    per week, we'd offer equity in our start-up (which is how the team is
    being rewarded) plus a salary when we can afford it.

I'll happily talk to undergrads or grads, preferably based in or close to Dublin.
    Anyone interested in having an informal chat, please PM me.

Thanks for reading :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭off.the.walls

I really don't want to be a Dick here but have you read the reactions to posts before this that offer equity and credit further up this thread?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 2,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭KonFusion

Also you might get better results over in the Digital Art and Design forum.

Be sure to read their charter first.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

Looking for ongoing inputs. Replies on PM please.

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Max001

KonFusion wrote: »
    Also you might get better results over in the Digital Art and Design forum.

Be sure to read their charter first.

Wasn't allowed, but thanks for the suggestion.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭ideaburst

Looking for someone with experience / skills in developing Facebook apps. If you have good design skills even better.

If you can PM I will provide more details.

My budget will be modest but this is a paid project and not a 'will give you some equity' play.

I have lots of experience on the marketing side and know what I am doing on that side of things. Just looking to engage with someone who can point the way on the development side.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 AdoptAPet

Looking for someone to update/redesign approx 5 pages on a website I have. I have a developer so purely looking for designer. Would like someone that I could use long term for other ongoing freelance projects

Please PM me with prices and examples of your work if you are interested

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 3 vadaze

I need to design a simple but quality aesthetic html page that has a non branded video player embedded, which will allow the visitor select from five videos from the page to play on the embedded video player. I will also need two banner advert positions on the html page. I have a few logo's and a general colour combination for the design, which as is stated is to be very simple but high quality aesthetic.

I can supply the logo, design sketch, video files and hosting set up.

I am vaguely aware of Joomla and the possibility of buying a theme and editing it but do not have the time to educate myself on the different processes. I am happy to pay someone a fair price for completing what I am told is a relatively straight forward process. I would appreciate hearing from anyone that is capable of doing this.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭redman85

Hi the company I work for are looking are currently looking for a PHP developer to maintain and improve the web systems we have in place.

If you PM I will pass you on further details of the work required.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 33 gomez_gomes

hi,
    are you looking for a freelancer or some one in local!!

• Registered Users Posts: 46 mark19184

Hi Guys,

I've got some opencart development work available. Basically getting a site finished and sorting out some of the following:

email's going to the right place and auto responders
    payment gateway setup (worldpay)
    SSL certification

They're may be ongoing development work available.

I need to get this done ASAP so will listen to allcomers!! PM for details

Thanks,
    Mark

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,480 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

Looking for someone to get Wordpress set up on a Linux system (Digiweb's hosting). Was using Bluehost up to now, but since moving over everything has gone south. If anyone can do it reasonably enough then great. If not, I may just go back to the old hosting. Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭rolion

Hello,

Purchased a WordPress template for my 'new' business website,IT Services.
    I have access to the supplier web site for support,also been a registered user i can approach them for assistance.
    I have created on the paper ,trees of menu and submenu of what i need to make/create/design in the template.I have some vague idea of the content as well.
    Is already installed on a local ISP,fully running.

I need somebody to help me to put all Menu/SubMenus in the right order,to assist me with photos,text and some content.I can provide some company logo that can be used in the design.
    Also, i need setup FB social network.

Also,i need the web site design to reflect on to the car logo branding,as if the website looks goood,i may ask you to design a logo or signage for my jeep,as an additional work.

We can meet in Dublin at your time schedule
    Time wise,i need it up & running in max 1 month.

Payment by EFT or cheque.

Thanks in advance.

Pm'd you rolion

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

Pm sent Rolion

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭off.the.walls

pm'd

Advertisement