Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Play off Weekend!

Options
1131415161719»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

I'm only comparing them because the Pats were the last oppenents the Ravens played before the Colts....its not aimed ay you cause your a Pats fan like!

All I'm saying is your saying the Colts better tighten up there run defence, and I'm saying they did a fairly decent job at it last night againat a guy who was expected to tear them up! See my point guys?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

kryogen wrote: »
    not a fair comparison though!

Exactly The Ravens had 19 Attempts on the ground in the Colts game last night. And they had 54 in the Pats game. Hardly a fair comparison. Oh and just so you know Rice avg was 7.22 yards per carry in the Pats game and 5.1 in the Colts game. Hardly a huge difference.

Ok forget I said anything so!!!!!!!

Night everyone!

kmart6 wrote: »
    I'm only comparing them because the Pats were the last oppenents the Ravens played before the Colts....its not aimed ay you cause your a Pats fan like!

All I'm saying is your saying the Colts better tighten up there run defence, and I'm saying they did a fairly decent job at it last night againat a guy who was expected to tear them up! See my point guys?

To be fair I don't see your point in comparing the two. The Ravens tried to use their passing game last night rather than depend on their running game. There is a huge difference between the amount of carries in both games.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Mysterypunter

Can the jets win the lot?

• Advertisement

If they creep past the Colts next week then maybe but I doubt it. For me i would see the 3 remaining teams other than the Jets as the 3 strongest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

why would anyone ever want that to happen! :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Si Conando

The chargers almost couldnt have made more stupid mistakes and decisions, as they did tonight, and the Jets still only just about beat them. I don't think they can win it. Colts fans must be delighted, considering the Chargers knocked them out the last 2 years

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

Ha ha, I fell asleep and just got the score .... FCUK YEAH!!!!!!

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭NTMK

Colts are goin to be very tough to beat. it will be very hard to shut down manning

Colts will win the AFC

and as for the NFC i dont know Saints look very good and missed the vikings game so dont know how good the playing

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Set up perfectly for the Jets to make the SB at least, they are playing a team who are the biggest post-season bottlers in the last 10 years after having beat the second biggest bottling team!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

Set up perfectly for the Jets to make the SB at least, they are playing a team who are the biggest post-season bottlers in the last 10 years after having beat the second biggest bottling team!
    Well, as a Colts fan, couldn't be happier. Our chances have increased dramatically.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Chanandler Bong

We shed that tag after 2006 IMO

We shed that tag after 2006 IMO
    But we kinda got it back the following 2 seasons!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,586 ✭✭✭gerire

Well now that we are in the championship game we have the chance to make the big game;

Great win last night how that fumble was called an incomplete pass I'll never know but still the w is there on the score board;

Poor auld Nate kaeding could not believe him missing those kicks unreal

Revis was fantastic, as was the entire D tbh, lacking as a passing team on O tho, never really looked like we could do too much passing and a better pass game would have left us a lot further out of sight at the end

GO JETS, pissed off that Im working next Sunday night too

Well atleast there were no Blow outs
    4/4
    Inquitus 4/4
    gerire 4/4
    Mystery Punter 4/4
    tallaghtoutlaws 4/4

3/4
    Lothaar 3/4
    InKonspikuou2 3/4
    Morrisseee 3/4

2/4
    spank_inferno 2/4
    evil_seed 2/4
    davyjose 2/4
    NTMK 2/4
    Eire_Dearg 2/4
    eagle eye 2/4
    Roaster 2/4
    LightningBolt 2/4
    Desnowlover 2/4

1/4
    Blured 1/4
    Blue_Lagoon 1/4
    Mr. Guppa 1/4
    Santryred 1/4
    yerayeah 1/4
    BUKman 1/4
    TheSpecialOne 1/4

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

I think tallaghtoutlaws also got 4/4, he seems to be missing from your list.

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    I think tallaghtoutlaws also got 4/4, he seems to be missing from your list.

Probably because I didn't call my 4 in 1 post they were spread over a few posts. :D You would have to go look for them to find them :D

Probably because I didn't call my 4 in 1 post they were spread over a few posts. You would have to go look for them to find them
    And billix to that

gerire wrote: »
    And billix to that

To quote myself:
    Im going to come out of left field and say:

Jets V. Vikings Bowl.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=64039862&postcount=41

And:
    Im with the Saints also

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=64039697&postcount=38

And I told Davyjose the other night in a PM I thought the Colts would win.

So 4/4 :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Chanandler Bong

kmart6 wrote: »
    But we kinda got it back the following 2 seasons!

Well i just dont think a team with a Superbowl can be called postseason bottlers of the decade,

Advertisement