Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Play off Weekend!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

actually they may not go for it, i would personally

• Registered Users Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

4th and 1, lets see what happens, if the Jets pick it up this is the game. I think they should go for it

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

What's on the clock?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭walt colman

crap.

game over

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,294 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Jets win!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

Jets win or is it Chargers lost it, anyway Jets one game from the Superbowl

i think Norv going bye bye is a legitimate option now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Mysterypunter

no decision 1 yard wins the game

• Registered Users Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭raven136

J.E.T.S J.E.T.S

Rex Ryan you fat fcuk i love you.We keep rolling.

• Advertisement

Wow!

Jets are going to the Championship Game!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

Congrats to the Jets! :D

CatMod Edit: FYP...

Last week I said Bengals, this week I said Chargers, next week I say Colts :D

• Registered Users Posts: 37,956 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

I think this picture describes how I feel after that result.

depressed-man-300x280.jpg

Eire-Dearg wrote: »

I went 4/4 this weekend Im scared. Damn I should have done a bet in the bookies. :D

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,294 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Congrats to the scum Jets! :D

We know you love us really. :D

12 years since the last championship game, but I have to say I really can't see another win over the Colts. There won't be any players rested for the second half next week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

eagle eye wrote: »

This is how i feel:

eagle eye wrote: »

But look at it this way. Had the Chargers scraped through it would still be the Colts in the Superbowl if the Chargers played the same way as they did tonight.

Im not up for Either team in the AFC Champ game now I have just decided. Come on NFC lift the Bowl this year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭InKonspikuou2

Fúcking Chargers. Another typical playoff year for them. They also need a lesson in discipline. Giving away stupid penalties really determined the outcome of this game.

Eire-Dearg wrote: »

it WILL be 3rd time lucky!

ah seriously though, the Colts run D is probably worse then the Chargers and they need to get that sorted

We know Manning wont choke at least

what are the odds on the kicker missing some 25-35 yarders though?:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭cambridge7

Jets deserved they win. They took advantage of the Chargers sillyness.
    They pushed to the limit. Good luck to them. I feel for the Chargers alot of pressure on them. But yet again they come up short. Time to clear some lockers out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

Fair play to the Jets but as a fan I am disappointed. I really wanted a Colts Bolts game next week.

But isn't it incredible after all the controversy of the Colts throwing the game to the Jets; they get to prove they could beat them all along. Obviously the Colts were being visionary and giving themselves an easier game. I don't expect Peyton and co to mess up like the chargers did.

Once again the final game saves what was a pretty poor footballing weekend.

I'm off, goodnight! :D

kryogen wrote: »
    it WILL be 3rd time lucky!

ah seriously though, the Colts run D is probably worse then the Chargers and they need to get that sorted

We know Manning wont choke at least

what are the odds on the kicker missing some 25-35 yarders though?:D

I already said this and this will be my biggest fear next week. Colts in the Bowl is much better than the Jets. I wont be watching the Bowl if the Jets make it. I couldn't bring myself to watch it. The Colts better tighten up that Run Defense.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭Juan Pablo

Go Jets! What a result :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Right to watch the game I had to sacrifice here because my internet is being somewhat gay!

Great win for the Jets. Really stood up in the 2nd half!

Don't know what way to feel next week now about the Colts game.....obviously it'll be a different game as we won't be resting starters, but it was close enough the last time before the starters were pulled!

It's going to be interesting!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Mysterypunter

Chargers are ok in weak division, welcome to real football

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

I already said this and this will be my biggest fear next week. Colts in the Bowl is much better than the Jets. I wont be watching the Bowl if the Jets make it. I couldn't bring myself to watch it. The Colts better tighten up that Run Defense.
    To be fair it was pretty good last night against a guy who left the Pats for dead last weekend!

kmart6 wrote: »
    To be fair it was pretty good last night against a guy who left the Pats for dead last weekend!

Yeah and the Pats Run Defense was non existent in that Wildcard game. Hence why the Ravens only had 32 passing yards in the whole game. Why Pass when you can just keep racking up yards on the ground. But why are we comparing the Colts Run defense to the Pats right now? That isn't the issue here now is it?

• Advertisement

kmart6 wrote: »

not a fair comparison though!

Advertisement