Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards parents and bumps meet!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Tara St might be better for you hun... walk up the Quays and over O'Connell Bridge then onto O'Connell St. It's safer... Talbot Street is full of junkies...

Whatever time suits me, will only take me 20 minutes to get to Debenhams from my house so it's all good :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

What time suits people?
    About 13:30?

That sounds good to me Moonbeam!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

If people coming on trains and Darts would like to meet in the train station first let me know and this can be arranged:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭lolly22

I dont post as much as read on this forum but if im in Dublin on ths 6th ill head in with minilolly, would be nice to put face's to name's :)

• Advertisement

It would be lovely to meet both of you:)

Thanks :) if we get there ill be the one going around asking everyone 'Are you from the internet?' :D

haha:)
    You wouldn't actually believe how many times I have had to do that over the years!!

Lol since iv been going to board's beers so far I have gotten away with it, they are easy enough to spot :cool: :D

I dont think I have met anyone going to this, but hey ill spot the group with all the babies and kids,or ill get there first and put a sign on a table sayin 'im from the internet.....do not be afraid' everyone else will just walk away thinking im just some mad person with a child, cant be that hard :P

Sure aren't all people with children mad?;)
    We will come up with a way of recognising each other:)
    Actually if anyone coming wants to pm me their email addresses we can organise it:)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭CathyMoran

We will send you a pm...looking forward to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭hacked

Well lolly, as wolfpawnat and adrieanne can attest, im huge. I shall stand inthe middle of the room with my bump sticking out...we won't be hard to find then!! :P

Looking forward to it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭crazy cat lady

Anyone brave enough to post pics of themselves here and now? We'd be sure to recognise someone then!

I will if you's will :p

I have a load of them on facebook:)

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭eimsRV

Would love to come along next Sat with Alannah. Be lovely to put faces to names.

My facebook is http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=768280710 if ye can add me.

Such a facebook stalker me... CCL (and Chet!) and eimsRV your babies are absolutely gorgeous, cannot wait to meet them!

hacked wrote: »
    Well lolly, as wolfpawnat and adrieanne can attest, im huge. I shall stand inthe middle of the room with my bump sticking out...we won't be hard to find then!! :P

Looking forward to it :)

Lol :D I would say i have a bump even though my baby was out 2 years ago so hopefully ill spot some nice pregnant bumps :p:p
    Anyone brave enough to post pics of themselves here and now? We'd be sure to recognise someone then!
    I will if you's will :p

lol i dont know how to put pic's up on boards but im on facebook too, ill add you guy's on, if it helps im very much the red head :cool: :D

• Advertisement

Such a facebook stalker me... CCL (and Chet!) and eimsRV your babies are absolutely gorgeous, cannot wait to meet them!

Thanks Adrieanne - Addison is beautiful too! FB great for "researching" so we can identify each other next week!

Any baby boys coming along? Seems to be alot of girls around! Was at the docs yesterday to get mmr for Alannah and there were 5 other baby girls and 1 baby boy! Gonna be a boyfriend shortage for them in yrs to come?

wolfpawnats little boy will be along with us next week :) He's a little flirt too so watch out!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭caprilicious

eimsRV wrote: »
    Gonna be a boyfriend shortage for them in yrs to come?

I think you could be right, I know of 6 babies born in the past fortnight and everyone of them were girls :O

We're having a girl too, could be stiff competition for her in a few years to come. That'll suit her dad nicely, less potential boyfriends to warn off :D

Just added the above facebookers, you'll know its me by the car in my profile pic (matches my username here) :)

Car? There's a pic of you all dressed up! OMG such a facebook stalker, *stops now*

haha:)

caprilicious - i think I sent you a friend request:)i was guessing based on who the others became friends with though I maybe wrong!
    If it is you I am going to presume they are wedding photos?
    Your dress is so amazingly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭caprilicious

:o thanks a mill gals, yep that's my wedding dress. Its the last pic I have where I had a waist *sniff*!

Girls your kids are gorgeous, I'm getting uber broody just looking at the baby pics. Thank crunchie I don't have too long to wait for babs :D

Mine's late and could be done wrong, Im not good with these things but here it is. Just spent morning looking at gorgeous baby pic's :)

EDIT: better late then never My facebook :)

Thanks! We like her anyway :D

I've just been baby spotting too! You's all have cute babies! Ireland is gonna be populated by some gorgeous girls in the future! I like that theres not many boys cos my little lady isn't allowed talk to boys until she's 30! Although I do believe the little fella up the road has his eye on her already ;)

I've just been baby spotting too! You's all have cute babies! Ireland is gonna be populated by some gorgeous girls in the future! I like that theres not many boys cos my little lady isn't allowed talk to boys until she's 30! Although I do believe the little fella up the road has his eye on her already ;)

I can see why youd say that Ccl, she's so cute id even run away with her, they really do grow up so fast though, i cant remeber when mine was that tiny, and she's only two :D

• Advertisement

Caprilicious - your dress is fab. Really suits you. Looking at the pic of your bump at Christmas you look very neat!

All the babies are such sweethearts! Makes me want more!

Lolly - so jealous of you living in Marbella! Really love the costa del sol!

Advertisement