Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV Licence - ALL TV licence discussion/queries in this thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭radiowaves

Once you have both in your house you qualify, though by themselves they don't.

Yet another interpretation!!!!

Neither the monitor or satellite receiver is capable of receiving AND displaying broadcast signals so you're wrong!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,500 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

radiowaves wrote: »
    Yet another interpretation!!!!

Neither the monitor or satellite receiver is capable of receiving AND displaying broadcast signals so you're wrong!

Ah here, leave it out. Try that with a judge and see how far you get. That's the measure of the law, not this pedantic sh1te.

Ah here, leave it out. Try that with a judge and see how far you get. That's the measure of the law, not this pedantic sh1te.

That's what the Act says!

Haven't you read the thread?

Laws are precisely about pedantry btw!

That's what the Act says!

Haven't you read the thread?

Laws are precisely about pedantry btw!

The law is enacted via the judges interpretation. No judge will ask you to pay a tv license because you have a vcr, but you will be asked if you have a stb and a monitor.

People think laws are about pedantry, they are not.

The law is enacted via the judges interpretation. No judge will ask you to pay a tv license because you have a vcr, but you will be asked if you have a stb and a monitor.

People think laws are about pedantry, they are not.

Sorry mate, they are. A judge can't make stuff up.

Under the 2009 Broadcasting Act a person couldn't be done if they don't have an apparatus capable of both receiving and displaying broadcast TV.

Where's Johnboy gone? :D

Using your logic earlier, if I use a computer monitor with my computer and have a satellite receiver in the house I can be done.

Explain to me under which part of the Act?

• Advertisement

Sorry mate, they are. A judge can't make stuff up.

Under the 2009 Broadcasting Act a person couldn't be done if they don't have an apparatus capable of both receiving and displaying broadcast TV.

Where's Johnboy gone? :D

Using your logic earlier, if I use a computer monitor with my computer and have a satellite receiver in the house I can be done.

Explain to me under which part of the Act?

Judges interpret the law, thats part of their job description. Yes, if you have a STB and a monitor you can be done, assuming the monitor can be connected to the stb. if you can prove it cannot be then you won't. How is this so hard to grasp?

How is this so hard to grasp?

You're going down this route?

Maybe because you hadn't explained your interpretation??!!!

The Act quite clearly defines what requires a licence. A judge cannot interpret it any other way or a solicitor would rip him/her to shreds.

Given your approach and argumentative mood and tone, I'm outta here. Read back over today's posts in the thread.

Night, night.

You're going down this route?

Maybe because you hadn't explained your interpretation??!!!

The Act quite clearly defines what requires a licence. A judge cannot interpret it any other way or a solicitor would rip him/her to shreds.

Given your approach and argumentative mood and tone, I'm outta here. Read back over today's posts in the thread.

Night, night.

What part do you not understand?

Judges interpret and apply the law, thats what they do. Thats why case law and precedent exist, google it. Judges can and often do feck you out on your ear for trying to act the arse, this would be a prime example of such a case.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,990 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

Judges interpret the law, thats part of their job description. Yes, if you have a STB and a monitor you can be done, assuming the monitor can be connected to the stb. if you can prove it cannot be then you won't. How is this so hard to grasp?

TV set is defined in the act so a judge has no leeway to define it.

What exact part of the definition of TV set in the act would allow for this interpretation?

TV set is defined in the act so a judge has no leeway to define it.

What exact part of the definition of TV set in the act would allow for this interpretation?

That's not how the law works.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭cerastes

The beauty of this is that I can get a decent-sized monitor with a HDMI input.

No TV tuner means it's not capable of receiving a broadcast signal.

I can hook my satellite receiver up to it and obviously I have no need to buy a licence.

I don't think they thought it through to be honest.

But how much is a decent sized monitor (40-42") going to cost and then the broadcast charge might be in anyway?
    If I had a few spare quid I might go that route but I think decent sized monitors are pricey.

I thought they had it all covered, I wonder would it really be seen that way?

cerastes wrote: »
    But how much is a decent sized monitor (40-42") going to cost and then the broadcast charge might be in anyway?
    If I had a few spare quid I might go that route but I think decent sized monitors are pricey.

I don't expect we will ever know .....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭cerastes

I don't expect we will ever know .....

what the price of a decent sized monitor?
    I'm just curious
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

what the price of a decent sized monitor?
    I'm just curious

The cheapest 40" I found from amazon.co.uk was just under £525. Getting anything over 27" is not easy, 29 is possible but not a lot of choice. Anything higher wont be sold by the usual electronic sellers. Would only be sold for business use.

Now a 40-42 inch would be costly. A 22", usually used for pcs are pricey enough to be fair. I was really just pointing out what I believed to be a loophole in the legislation as it stands, to be honest.

We have an old analogue portable in the guest room and a very old 24" in the bedroom. A TV licence would be required anyway!

And I doubt there is a house in the land that hasn't got a TV set in one form or another.

I also find it interesting, and to be honest a little amusing, this idea that judges can make up and interpret laws however they please - even if the law is clearly defined with no room for interpretation. A solicitor, not even a decent one required, would rip that whole scenario to shreds.

Our friend here wouldn't engage in discussions on the wording of the Act itself, just the notion that if you're watching TV you must be due to pay for a licence. Does this apply, then, to anyone watching RTÉ Player or other online live TV? No, it doesn't. And if the Act has overlooked - erroneously or deliberately - any other aspects of TV viewing it is not in a Judge's remit to make up his own laws.

Others who been part of the discussions on this fascinating subject have been clear and concise in trying to explain themselves.

Speaking of solicitors, I spoke to one that is a friend of the family. He deals with civil family law so has never had occasion to deal with Broadcast law.

So this is simply his opinion (and he stresses that's all it is) and in his opinion we are all right - in a way.
    “television set” means any electronic apparatus capable of receiving and exhibiting television broadcasting services broadcast for general reception (whether or not its use for that purpose is dependent on the use of anything else in conjunction with it)

He reckons that they deliberately used the word apparatus - as opposed to TV set - to cover STBs, VCRs or anything else with a tuner included.

And what needs to be remembered is that the piece in brackets is part of a whole sentence.

It could be argued that the first part (before the brackets) is referring to a lone device capable of both reception and exhibition, but if that was the case the part in brackets would not actually be required.

In each scenario below reception is a given...

For the purpose of exhibition of television broadcasting services a satellite receiver is an electronic apparatus which is dependent on the use of something else in conjunction with it.

For the purpose of exhibition of television broadcasting services a television set is an electronic apparatus which is not dependent on the use of something else in conjunction with it - the part in brackets also covers TVs that might now need an STB to receive digital signals but, in effect, the STB in isolation would be equivalent in the Act's definition to a satellite receiver etc.

So is a licence required if you are using a satellite receiver to listen to radio and nothing else, say. In his opinion it is. The Act covers this with the piece in brackets so that the loophole I've talked about exploiting isn't actually a loophole.

But as he said, you'd need to go through a few hoops to prove that you have a dish and receiver to listen to radio which is also available online in this broadband age anyway, and 99.9% of households have some form of a TV set.

So, unless you're living in a cave there is no real way round it.

I also find it interesting, and to be honest a little amusing, this idea that judges can make up and interpret laws however they please - even if the law is clearly defined with no room for interpretation. A solicitor, not even a decent one required, would rip that whole scenario to shreds.
    Judges don't "make up" the law, they interpret and apply it.

Case law is the set of existing rulings which have made new interpretations of law and, therefore, can be cited as precedent. In most countries, including most European countries, the term is applied to any set of rulings on law which is guided by previous rulings, for example, previous decisions of a government agency - that is, precedential case law can arise from either a judicial ruling or a ruling of an adjudication within an executive branch agency.
    ^^ this is applicable here. The wording is both specific in certain parts and general enough that it covers most scenarios - i.e if you watch their tv you have to pay for it.
    Our friend here wouldn't engage in discussions on the wording of the Act itself, just the notion that if you're watching TV you must be due to pay for a licence. Does this apply, then, to anyone watching RTÉ Player or other online live TV? No, it doesn't. And if the Act has overlooked - erroneously or deliberately - any other aspects of TV viewing it is not in a Judge's remit to make up his own laws.

RTE player and online viewing is not yet covered - its called out as such also. There is no point engaging in pedantry with the wording. The laws goal is pretty clear. You'd need to argue your case in front of a judge, not on boards. You can only argue that the wording is such that it clearly shows that it is ok to have X equipment but not Y, which it doesn't.

@radiowaves,

thanks for reporting the opinion of the family friend.

I would point out a couple of things that might have a bearing on what you reported.
    He reckons that they deliberately used the word apparatus - as opposed to TV set - to cover STBs, VCRs or anything else with a tuner included.

They were defining a TV set, so they could not mention it in the definition!!!

Why only mention the tuner when the wording clearly says receive and exhibit?
    And what needs to be remembered is that the piece in brackets is part of a whole sentence.

Yes indeed it is.

Maybe what it would cover is the addition of an aerial for example for most TVs, but recognising that portable TVs would not need an external device (aerial) to function?
    It could be argued that the first part (before the brackets) is referring to a lone device capable of both reception and exhibition, but if that was the case the part in brackets would not actually be required.

The part in brackets also refers to a single apparatus .... and that is important to bear in mind.

It ensures that all devices with both receiving and exhibiting functions fall under the definition, regardless of the use of any other device.

If they wanted to uncomplicate it, they could have easily written 'device or combination of devices' as the definition and that would have covered everything.

What that would do is to apply the 'TV' definition even if the receiving and exhibiting were split into different devices.

They didn't do that, and the receiving and exhibiting are tied to a single device under the definition.

On the other hand, if you use a receiver to only listen to radio, and have a PC & monitor in the house, they would fall under my suggested wording. Another failure!
    For the purpose of exhibition of television broadcasting services a satellite receiver is an electronic apparatus which is dependent on the use of something else in conjunction with it.

True.

The same can be said of a Monitor or other device capable of exhibiting the broadcast signals .... it needs a receiver device to do so.

In that way, both are equal, as they both require a second device to fulfil the function of a TV set.
    For the purpose of exhibition of television broadcasting services a television set is an electronic apparatus which is not dependent on the use of something else in conjunction with it - the part in brackets also covers TVs that might now need an STB to receive digital signals but, in effect, the STB in isolation would be equivalent in the Act's definition to a satellite receiver etc.

Yes the TV set can receive and exhibit A broadcast signal.
    For it to operate it requires an aerial or Sat disk and LNB, which are external apparatuses.
    (No suitable signal needs to be available for the definition to be in force, so old analogue TVs are still TVs under the definition.)
    So is a licence required if you are using a satellite receiver to listen to radio and nothing else, say. In his opinion it is. The Act covers this with the piece in brackets so that the loophole I've talked about exploiting isn't actually a loophole.

This is where we diverge again.
    There is nothing in most satellite receivers that can exhibit the received broadcast.
    The 'apparatus' must be capable of doing both to require a licence.

Again I draw your attention to the piece in brackets .....
    (whether or not its use for that purpose is dependent on the use of anything else in conjunction with it)

This is clearly referring to the single apparatus which needs to be capable of both receiving and exhibiting the broadcast.

If they meant multiple devices then they could/should/would have written the definition to include a combination of devices to receive and exhibit. They didn't. ;)
    So is a licence required if you are using a satellite receiver to listen to radio and nothing else, say. In his opinion it is.

IMO he is plainly wrong.
    The Act covers this with the piece in brackets so that the loophole I've talked about exploiting isn't actually a loophole.

No, as explained above. The act defines a single apparatus and not a combination of them, which must be capable of both receiving and exhibiting.
    So a receiver is not capable of exhibiting and thus does not require a licence.
    A monitor is not capable of receiving and thus does not require a licence.

If one were to follow his logic then all monitors attached to PCs in the country would require a TV licence!
    But as he said, you'd need to go through a few hoops to prove that you have a dish and receiver to listen to radio which is also available online in this broadband age anyway, and 99.9% of households have some form of a TV set.

There are no hoops to go through at all.
    A simple statement that you do not have, on the premises, a 'TV set', under the meaning of the act, is sufficient.
    So, unless you're living in a cave there is no real way round it.
    I suppose if living in a cave there would be no need :D

I believe your friend's logic is flawed.

The definition clearly addresses a single device capable of receiving and exhibiting ..... and refers to that single device in the part in brackets.

I fully accept that my reading of this is most likely not what they wanted to achieve ..... and would say that anyone who can view TV broadcasts *should* need a licence.

BUT ...... they do seem to have specified a single apparatus/device needing to be capable of receiving and exhibiting, whether or not it requires other devices to help it to do so. Other devices *could* be aerial, Sat dish etc.

Thanks again for reporting the friend's opinion.

;)

@radiowaves,

thanks for reporting the opinion of the family friend.

I would point out a couple of things that might have a bearing on what you reported.

Why only mention the tuner when the wording clearly says receive and exhibit?

Yes indeed it is.

Maybe what it would cover is the addition of an aerial for example for most TVs, but recognising that portable TVs would not need an external device (aerial) to function?

The part in brackets also refers to a single apparatus .... and that is important to bear in mind.

It ensures that all devices with both receiving and exhibiting functions fall under the definition, regardless of the use of any other device.

If they wanted to uncomplicate it, they could have easily written 'device or combination of devices' as the definition and that would have covered everything.

What that would do is to apply the 'TV' definition even if the receiving and exhibiting were split into different devices.

They didn't do that, and the receiving and exhibiting are tied to a single device under the definition.

On the other hand, if you use a receiver to only listen to radio, and have a PC & monitor in the house, they would fall under my suggested wording. Another failure!

True.

The same can be said of a Monitor or other device capable of exhibiting the broadcast signals .... it needs a receiver device to do so.

In that way, both are equal, as they both require a second device to fulfil the function of a TV set.

I suppose if living in a cave there would be no need :D

I believe your friend's logic is flawed.

Thanks again for reporting the friend's opinion.

;)

Thanks again for your detailed and considered reply. I must also say that the family friend's opinion was based on me reading the relevant part of the Act over the phone and I had hijacked an unrelated phone-call to solicit his opinion!

And I do believe, on even further reflection, that he is right in what he says.
    They were defining a TV set, so they could not mention it in the definition!!!
    You say they are defining a TV set in the first part of the sentence but a TV set is a TV set, it doesn't require definition - so an "apparatus" is not necessarily a TV set.

The second part of the sentence (in brackets) is what's causing confusion - sufficiently so, I believe, so that there is no absolute right or wrong. Whether the legislators did this deliberately is a matter of opinion... :D

The piece in brackets is not needed if the first part of the sentence is referring solely to a TV set. A TV set is not dependent on anything else to receive and exhibit, that's what a TV set does. An aerial or satellite dish alone won't allow an analogue or many modern TVs to receive or exhibit a television signal broadcast for general reception. In these instances a receiver is also needed - the TV set is dependent on the receiver (the receiver is dependent on the TV). So the part in brackets is referring to the single device in the first part but allowing for the addition of "something else" to enable it to do what the Act defines it as doing.

So I believe the piece in brackets does (obviously) mean the Act is referring to a single device - but allowing for a combination of devices to achieve the same result.

So, here's the bit we've been debating on and off and is probably the crux of the matter: whether a satellite receiver (for example) comes under the definition in the first part of the sentence.

A satellite receiver produces the broadcast pictures and has connectors to allow a monitor or TV set to exhibit them. In this instance the satellite receiver is the apparatus (or single device) but in order to do what the definition of apparatus requires it to do in order to require a licence it is dependent on "something else" to do it and it has the connectors to allow it to do so. You are surmising that the something else is an aerial or dish (surely, then, they would have specified these by using the words "a device to aid reception"?). I would surmise that the something else is exactly that: something (anything) else.
    (No suitable signal needs to be available for the definition to be in force, so old analogue TVs are still TVs under the definition.)
    They also haven't defined what "television broadcasting services broadcast for general reception" are. This might also be disputed, even though, I think, we would all accept that it's anything available via conventional means ie OTA, satellite or cable. However an old analogue TV (even many modern TVs) is not capable of displaying these services without the addition of a receiver. In other words the TV in this instance is nothing better than a monitor, yet none of us would argue that having one of these TVs means no licence is required these days? Why? I would argue that a satellite receiver is more capable of reception than an analogue TV!
    This is where we diverge again.
    There is nothing in most satellite receivers that can exhibit the received broadcast.
    The 'apparatus' must be capable of doing both to require a licence.

The 'apparatus' (whether or not its dependent on anything else) must be capable of doing both to require a licence.

If it was capable of doing both on its own the piece in brackets is not required.
    The act defines a single apparatus and not a combination of them, which must be capable of both receiving and exhibiting.
    So a receiver is not capable of exhibiting and thus does not require a licence.
    A monitor is not capable of receiving and thus does not require a licence.

If one were to follow his logic then all monitors attached to PCs in the country would require a TV licence!

A monitor is only capable of exhibition -it has no connectors allowing it to be used for reception - so clearly not.

A satellite receiver is capable of reception and exhibition (although dependent on something else to allow it to exhibit thanks to the onboard connectors).
    BUT ...... they do seem to have specified a single apparatus/device needing to be capable of receiving and exhibiting, whether or not it requires other devices to help it to do so. Other devices *could* be aerial, Sat dish etc.

BUT .... you agree with me then! Other devices *could* really be anything.
    There are no hoops to go through at all.
    A simple statement that you do not have, on the premises, a 'TV set', under the meaning of the act, is sufficient.
    In theory, maybe.
    In practice, do you really believe that?

I'm sorry if I've missed any points. This has been a bit rushed - I have a red-headed son and both the mother and myself are dark-haired so I'm anxiously awaiting a knock on the door.

Anyway we may have to agree to different interpretations on this one :)

You say they are defining a TV set in the first part of the sentence but a TV set is a TV set, it doesn't require definition - so an "apparatus" is not necessarily a TV set.

They must define the term for the act, as the same term is used in a lot of places.

That is why the act has many definitions within it.

Have a look at the link I posted earlier. There you will see the definitions I refer to

http://www.irishstatutebook.ie/2009/en/act/pub/0018/sec0140.html

including the TV set definition .....
    “ television set ” means any electronic apparatus capable of receiving and exhibiting television broadcasting services broadcast for general reception (whether or not its use for that purpose is dependent on the use of anything else in conjunction with it) and any software or assembly comprising such apparatus and other apparatus;

The 'TV set' apparatus must be capable of receiving and exhibiting.

IF ..... the word 'apparatus' could legally be interpreted as more than one device then I agree it could be a combination of receiver device and display device.

I am now coming to the view that this is where my interpretation falls down.

Apparatus might be interpreted as a combination of devices to produce a particular function ..... that of what we would normally consider a TV set.

In fact the more I think of this, the more I am inclined to that view.

A single apparatus (the TV set) could comprise of many devices.

.... but then why would the part in brackets be required? :)

Full Definition of APPARATUS

a : a set of materials or equipment designed for a particular use
    b : a group of anatomical or cytological parts functioning together <mitotic apparatus>
    c : an instrument or appliance designed for a specific operation
    http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/apparatus

ap·pa·rat·us (p-rts, -rts)
    n. pl. apparatus or ap·pa·rat·us·es
    a. An appliance or device for a particular purpose: an x-ray apparatus.
    b. An integrated group of materials or devices used for a particular purpose
    http://www.thefreedictionary.com/apparatus

I believe that scuppers my argument completely :D

They must define the term for the act, as the same term is used in a lot of places.

That is why the act has many definitions within it.

Have a look at the link I posted earlier. There you will see the definitions I refer to

http://www.irishstatutebook.ie/2009/en/act/pub/0018/sec0140.html

including the TV set definition .....

The 'TV set' apparatus must be capable of receiving and exhibiting.

IF ..... the word 'apparatus' could legally be interpreted as more than one device then I agree it could be a combination of receiver device and display device.

I am now coming to the view that this is where my interpretation falls down.

Apparatus might be interpreted as a combination of devices to produce a particular function ..... that of what we would normally consider a TV set.

In fact the more I think of this, the more I am inclined to that view.

A single apparatus (the TV set) could comprise of many devices.

.... but then why would the part in brackets be required? :)

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/apparatus

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/apparatus

I believe that scuppers my argument completely :D

The final twist!

Well spotted. :)

• Advertisement

This was already known. Did you even read what i said?

This was already known. Did you even read what i said?

After a certain point I didn't personally - I caught this because it is a single line. I can't speak for anyone else, of course, but if you did say what the rest of us eventually concluded maybe that answers your question on a universal basis...
    How is this so hard to grasp?

Or maybe they are all as stupid as me?

After a certain point I didn't personally - I caught this because it is a single line. I can't speak for anyone else, of course, but if you did say what the rest of us eventually concluded maybe that answers your question on a universal basis...

Or maybe they are all as stupid as me?

Doubt you are stupid - the law is designed to be confusing imo. You have to ignore the bullsh1t in it and focus on the intent, then work backwards to see if the wording could apply. Doing it the other way around just leads to confusion.

Doubt you are stupid - the law is designed to be confusing imo. You have to ignore the bullsh1t in it and focus on the intent, then work backwards to see if the wording could apply. Doing it the other way around just leads to confusion.

I'm not stupid but I can be easily confused!

It also - to a degree - stumped a solicitor so you're undoubtedly right about its intent (the law).

I've kinda said all along that every one of us requires a licence - there can be almost no exceptions surely. Although I do know a Polish couple who only watch Polish TV via the internet, so they would be one!

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Barti

Hi there,

I just was wondering if someone might be able tell me whether I would have to pay the TV Licence with the following items in my apartment.

I have this TV: http://www.walker.ie/products/WP3212LCD.html
    and this TV: http://www.samsung.com/ie/support/model/LE32C530F1WXXU-techspecs.

The Walker one has a Saorview sticker on the front but I've never figured out how to use it for TV. I only use both TVs for the XBOX. We have UPC Broadband in the apartment, but we didn't get the TV bundle so the TVs currently don't get any signal.

I am just chancing my arm here really before I pay for the TV Licence as I would really rather not to have to pay it since I am out of work for a while and am all but penniless.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,484 ✭✭✭✭The Cush

Barti wrote: »
    I just was wondering if someone might be able tell me whether I would have to pay the TV Licence with the following items in my apartment.

I have this TV: http://www.walker.ie/products/WP3212LCD.html
    and this TV: http://www.samsung.com/ie/support/model/LE32C530F1WXXU-techspecs.

Yes, TV Licence required.

Barti wrote: »
    We have UPC Broadband in the apartment, but we didn't get the TV bundle so the TVs currently don't get any signal.

That doesnt matter, you have a tv so you need a license.

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭denlaw

€160 paid out today for top class tv
    Rte1: the late late show..i'd rather be nailed to a cross thank you
    Network 2: more repeats than bad mince...

Should of waited for the knock on the door from the inspector before paying ;-(

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

denlaw wrote: »
    €160 paid out today for top class tv
    Rte1: the late late show..i'd rather be nailed to a cross thank you
    Network 2: more repeats than bad mince...

Should of waited for the knock on the door from the inspector before paying ;-(

It's not just for RTÉ Television. Majority of it goes there but:-

RTÉ One = €41.21
    RTÉ Two = €39.25
    RTÉ Radio 1 = €10.63
    RTÉ 2FM = €4.00
    RTÉ RnaG = €7.85
    RTÉ Lyric FM = €4.32
    RTÉ Orchestras = €8.78
    RTÉ Governance = €4.34
    Digital Terrestrial Television = €2.47
    Online = €2.99
    Other Channels = €1.29
    Total RTÉ = €127.13
    RTÉ Support TG4 = €5.70
    TG4 Licence Fee = €6.79
    BAI Levy = €0.04
    BAI Sound and Vision = €10.52
    Collection Costs = €9.79
    Total Non-RTÉ = €32.87
    Total = €160

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭lucast2007us

What does the licence look like?
    I think I got mine renewed but its mostly in Irish so not sure! I tried calling them but no answer!

Advertisement