Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

who will be big in 2010

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭deisedude

speaking of the villagers why exactly did yer mans previous band the immediate split?

Creative differences was the reason given. Shame because their debut was a great album

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭LETS BE AVN IT

I think Temper Trap have great potential to be big 2010

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭RibenaHead

speaking of the villagers why exactly did yer mans previous band the immediate split?

In interviews he's said that they were playing together since they were in their early teens and they just felt that it had run its course. I particularly liked the final line of their press release: "Don't worry, we all still love each other... regularly!"

My tips for '10 are:

Delphic
    Dan Black
    Penguin Prison
    Sub Focus
    Tom Staar
    Tinashe
    FrankMusik
    Ellie Goulding
    Late of The Pier
    Klaxons

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

And So I Watch You From Afar had a pretty class year in 2009, but hopefully they'll hit it seriously big this year.

• Advertisement
Advertisement