Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling wsop %'s, yup in January!!!

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

I'm keeping the %'s I signed up for anyway, gl Douglas.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭dougee19

hey ghost-town, just updating this as there has been a change in plan

I have a very close friends wedding on booked dates so I have changed my flight dates accordingly

This means I will be missing out on the very first tourney, event #36
    I am also not going to play the last tourney on my list, $1,000 event #54

meaning $2500 is knocked off of the total buyins and shares are going from $115 down to $85 a pop.
    Will be taking all money end of April so no rush there, I also didn't get confirmation from a few so this is the new list

Confirmed:
    keane2097 2%($170)
    pokerpisstaker 2%($170)
    dave147 1%($85)
    knucks213 1%($85)
    roleynoley 1%($85)

Unsure:
    THEIRISHMOB 2%($170)
    a-k-47 2%($170)
    pppspecial 1%($85)

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭1stimpressions

Ha I remember this thread, twas entertaining. I'll take a percent if you need to fill this.

Have sent out pm's to all who have shown interest, event 45/47/49 were too close together so I took out the middle one which was a $1k buyin, also have taken out the shootout tournament as I don't feel like its a good idea to play

Event #36: No-Limit Hold’em $1,000
    Event #42: No-Limit Hold’em $1,500
    Event #45: No-Limit Hold’em $1,500
    Event #49: No-Limit Hold'em $1,500
    is the highly modified plan so $55/€44 per %.

Thanks for the interest shown everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Samoa Joe

dougee19 wrote: »
    Have sent out pm's to all who have shown interest, event 45/47/49 were too close together so I took out the middle one which was a $1k buyin, also have taken out the shootout tournament as I don't feel like its a good idea to play

Event #36: No-Limit Hold’em $1,000
    Event #42: No-Limit Hold’em $1,500
    Event #45: No-Limit Hold’em $1,500
    Event #49: No-Limit Hold'em $1,500
    is the highly modified plan so $55/€44 per %.

Thanks for the interest shown everyone

Is it too late to get in on this?

• Advertisement

Is it too late to get in on this?

I have enough money for it but you've been v sound to me over the last year so you can take up to 2% if you want

1 stipulation though, can you transfer it to me AFTER Vegas :p.
    Just in case I don't cash any events the money would be nicer for a spin up online after the summer :p
    let me know if you want it or not.

also anyone that has not got back to me by now the %'s are no longer available. I pmmed you twice in the past month with no response. Thanks for original interest anyway.
    I will for once post on my blog during the Vegas trip and will send blog address to buyers.
    Thanks again,
    Michael

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Samoa Joe

dougee19 wrote: »
    I have enough money for it but you've been v sound to me over the last year so you can take up to 2% if you want

1 stipulation though, can you transfer it to me AFTER Vegas :p.
    Just in case I don't cash any events the money would be nicer for a spin up online after the summer :p
    let me know if you want it or not.

also anyone that has not got back to me by now the %'s are no longer available. I pmmed you twice in the past month with no response. Thanks for original interest anyway.
    I will for once post on my blog during the Vegas trip and will send blog address to buyers.
    Thanks again,
    Michael

Thats sound Michael. Stick me down for 2% so.

Thats sound Michael. Stick me down for 2% so.

Cool. I don't expect you to have to be transferring anyway :D. Gonna destroy Vegas then onto ept's for following months :D.
    Me gonna crush poker soon!

all sold out, mod can lock this. Will be pmming stuff from now on.
    Thanks again,
    Michael

Advertisement