Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Irish Clan for FUN!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭JamieDev

and REMEMBER ADD ME AND THEN LEAVE UR NAME IN THE THREAD IF YE WANT TO BE IN THE CLAN CUZ I CANT ADD ALL OF YE!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

JamieDev wrote: »
    hey happy birthday tallon!! how old r u?

13 now

hey thtas cool! what county u live in?? i live in mayo as u can see from under my name

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭James Forde

he's pulling your leg

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭RustyBeanTin

this sounds like a plan, add me
    my psn is ; stephenmorgan
    clan tag ; gypo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Anyone on now for a few games?
    I'll add the clan leader now :).
    Anyone who wants to add me PSN:Redzer7.

hey guys this has been great fun playing with all of ye for the last few days!! we have had a few games of SnD and stuff like that and a few days ago we had about 7 or 8 guys with us playing! and i just wanted to point out that the last few days when we were playing together, there wer so many people who didnt know. so if u want to join or if u are already a member please add me!

zurzwk.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭daherlihy

hey folks, just wondering if any of ye are also members of the USoE clan?

daherlihy wrote: »
    hey folks, just wondering if any of ye are also members of the USoE clan?

whats that

clan war ftw

bryanjf wrote: »
    whats that

clan war ftw
    lol USoE is United States of Eireann, its a bit more competitive, they're involved in clan battles too. Although I'm just happy to know a few from the clan and play with casually.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭MikeyCyrus

Hey guys PSN: soulsurviour

Ehh im mikey im 18, have a headset

added that list that you put up jamie, kautosar couldnt be found?

ah well ill add the rest as we get in parties peace out :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Iguana Bob

Facetiousclown
    add me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭20LEgend

Psn: Jahoolaboola

Add me please!

guys.......................

please please please please please please please ADD ME! u can leave ur name for other people to add u but u have to add me to be in the clan, cuz its so hard for me to add everyone. btw i really dont care if any1 who has posted here is in another clan becuz its juust for a few guys to play with each other.. and the reason kautostar is not on that list is cuz he wasnt in it at the time i made the list. peace out!

fabtqh.jpg

good FFA game there lads we should plan more clan matches

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭f3qh5g0z6vc7ob

Hey guys,

Are girls allowed join this? Ive been playing for two weeks and am on level 25 which I know is still a low level but Id love to join this clan to get into more team games? I dont know any girls playing so cant join a girls clan!

I understand if you dont want girls in on this and I wont take any offence!

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭gary_bre

hi all
    can i join aswell ! on level 49 at the mo. would like to play against Irish lads
    psn : gb_1979

ta

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭Irish_polizei

Hey guys,

Are girls allowed join this? Ive been playing for two weeks and am on level 25 which I know is still a low level but Id love to join this clan to get into more team games? I dont know any girls playing so cant join a girls clan!

I understand if you dont want girls in on this and I wont take any offence!
    Im afraid not ...........................:PNo im only joking, If you leave your addy here im sure some of the lads would more than likely want to add you, my friend list is full :(

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Deadalus

A few good games alright there yesterday lads. Its what sick days are made for. If anybody on the clan hasn't added me yet my user name is Deadalus11. Add me! I knew we would get some girls into our group. Time to arrange a meet up;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭Irish_polizei

Deadalus wrote: »
    A few good games alright there yesterday lads. Its what sick days are made for. If anybody on the clan hasn't added me yet my user name is Deadalus11. Add me! I knew we would get some girls into our group. Time to arrange a meet up;)
    Yeh IMO, we should set a day and time on here and who ever says there going to turn can do so here, if we get big numbers we can throw on a game of Ground war...:cool:

• Advertisement

Hey! Well Im a girl and id like to join.

I wanted to let you know Im female before you add me and then give out bout it! haha

So my name on it is vonnyob

Add me but let me know your from here!

Hey everyone,

Just to re-introduce myself, I'm 26 and a mature team player that likes a challenge. I'm already playing with a few from the USoE clan but its great teaming up with other Irish gamers. From what I've seen and played against so far, us Irish are not as selfish or as individual as other nationalities, so keep up the good rep that the [EIRE] clan name (or indeed [USoE]) carries with it.

PSN ID: daherlihy
    Note that I play mostly between 10pm and 1am, and use my headset a lot too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭sofireland

Vonny tried to add you there, but said its invalid id, you can add me WayneSoF

Dave, added you there too.

sofireland wrote: »
    Vonny tried to add you there, but said its invalid id, you can add me WayneSoF

Dave, added you there too.

Did you try vonnyob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Obi_Wan

Dark_By_Dezign

• Registered Users Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭ronanc15

PSN: ronanc15

Level 54 but still a complete and utter noob hahaha

hey guys this is jamiedev the creater of this clan thingy. i know i say this alot but it would be great if u could add me if ye wanna be in this clan. vonnyob, u can join no prob! my psn is JamieDev. btw the SnD matches yesterday were a good bit of craic!

fabtqh.jpg

hey vonnyob, the creator of the clan here again. i tried to add u several times but it didnt work. so can u add me plzzzz, JamieDev . ftw

fabtqh.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭NOGMaxpower

I play with heaps of Eire players add me

PSN: nogmaxpower

• Advertisement

JamieDev wrote: »
    hey vonnyob, the creator of the clan here again. i tried to add u several times but it didnt work. so can u add me plzzzz, JamieDev . ftw

fabtqh.jpg
    ... you're getting overexcited about a girl being amongst the mix!! lol :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement