Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Irish Clan for FUN!!

Options
  • 04-01-2010 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭

Hi guys! Im creating a new clan for Irish people who want some fun on modern warfare 2! You dont have to be any age or have a good kill/death ratio (i am not that good myself :p), so if you are not a member of any clan, join ours!! There is not going to be any fixed matches so if you dont go online much it dosent matter!! We can just invite each other to our lobbies and start team deathmatches or SnD or any game type!! It DOES NOT matter if you are good or not because its ONLY FOR FUN!
    All you have to do is change your clan tag too: E!R3. And add me on playstation. my PSN in JamieDev. if you add me write in message (boards irish clan). So dont be afraid to join if you want some fun matches with irish people.. p.s: sorry bout all the writing!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭sofireland

Yeah i was playing loads over the hols and added loads of people, not in clans or anything but we also join each others games. It don't need to be a clan per se, cos we all have work/school etc.

Anyway, good idea op, request sent. I'm on most evenings.

PSN WayneSoF

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭fireflys

ya im up 4 it...i sent u request...im on most nights

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Deadalus

Ill send a request tonight cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

I have my own Clan but all my mates seem to have got lives for christmas..

Count me in

PSN: JTallon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭James Forde

PSN axlsnake

add me buddies

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭JamieDev

hey guys thanks for all da messages!! i might put the names of all da people who have joined it up on this thread in about a week or so. and also it would be great if ye could add me instead uv me adding u cuz its kinda hard for me. :) once again me psn is JamieDev. thanx for all da people who have joined so far! by the way i dont have a mic either but i think we'll survive

• Registered Users Posts: 3,842 ✭✭✭Jet Black

I dont have a mic yet but add me anyways. Just got the PS3 been on the 360 for a while.

PSN
    SgtMartyMcFly

Are all you boyos on headsets?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 goodFeather

I'd be interested in this, i'll add you later

PSN
    GoodFeather

i dont have headset yet. do u have to hav a sony one or can u get any?

• Advertisement

JamieDev wrote: »
    i dont have headset yet. do u have to hav a sony one or can u get any?

Any bluetooth will do

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭redman85

got a headset and I'm on most nights

PSN: kautostar

k guys if ye on headsets DO NOT SWEAR if we r with each other!!

K sent a load of requests there
    Yeah having a mic is handy, though i can't promise not to curse in game if some camper gets me!!!

hey guys do u think the ORB PS3 headset is a good headset to buy?? cuz thats the only one i can seem to find right now and its cheap and they have it in xtra-vision near me! is it a good one? i never had a headset b4 so ur help wud be greatly appreciated. i heard tallon had one...............

and also guys it would be cool if ye could try to all add each other if ye r not busy. it would save alot of hastle. i will be posting a list of all da ppl who have signed up for da clan in a few days if thats cool with ye guys. and also a guy private messaged me and asked me did i want to sign my clan up to a website called ireland gaming or something like that. its a website where irish players can meet up and play against each other online. but i turned down his offer for now since this is all new and also alot of people will be going back to work/school very shortly. remember this is for all ages so a 5 year old could be with us!! :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

I'll throw my name in. I have played with a few from here already and I now have a headset.

PSN: keano451

• Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭DonalN

I'll join - should have headset soon.

PSN: DN_DN

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

I'd be up for joining. I don't play MW2 a whole lot so i'm not great but i'll probably start playing it more. I might try and get a headset at some point as well.

PSN: pablomakaveli

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭Irish_polizei

I think ill join ya lads :P, add me sure davy112 , if it says anytin about friend list being full, drop me a message and ill not be long clearing a few ass***es out for yee!:D

• Advertisement

ok lads all da ppl who wrote down there psn i sent a friend request to them. and remember if we play im not good!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

Heya mate, another here, psn: splinterific , currently just using the tag EIRE, so no problem changing :)

hey guys i just wanted to tell u that as splinter said it would be great if ye could all change ur clan tags to E!R3

and also if u and me r online and ur playin a match i will probably join ur session if i can so watch out for me... :):)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

JamieDev wrote: »
    ok lads all da ppl who wrote down there psn i sent a friend request to them. and remember if we play im not good!
    You are going to destroy me!! :P

Taken from another thread Jamie :D
    im currently lvl 65 first prestige

• Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭DonalN

I've added a good few of the names on this thread....now to figure out how to join you in a game!!

Easiest way is when you get into online play before you chose game type, invite everyone who's online, and wait a minute then go into when people are in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 barrackomara

Im up for it.

PSN: bagogreen

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

I added a few people off the top of the list, will do some more later.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

Sounds good, added most of you!

PSN: Rob_K_22

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭Hoki

PSN: SR08GR8

we've been using that clan tag since this game came out , we'll allow it :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement