Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Irish Clan for FUN!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭ollie1

Add me as well I do be on most nights and I am not to bad :D

PSN: olliemagic

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

Count me in

davidmcginley <-- id

• Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

PSN: howlin90

I'm in, my clan tag is currently [TITS] but i'll change it the next night and add few of you.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Got added a by a few

Next time I see you on my screen, one of you will be killed!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 aidodo

I play most nights. I will add all of the above.

PSN: The_Ratz

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭JamieDev

hey guys it would be great if ye could add me instead of me adding u cuz i gotta get all da names down and theres so many ppl wanting to join. how many people should i allow in this clan??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 paulof1985

ill add you tonight, for anyone interested my PSN: el_pablodor

hi guys i just wanted to mention that all the people who are on my friends list that are in the clan are.......

WayneSof
    oldanfieldbridge
    mjj87
    tstd
    the_ratz
    JTallon
    nined9
    deadalus11
    pablomakaveli
    dn_dn
    axlsnake
    mickolofto
    davy122
    splinterific
    runningunner
    eoghanG84
    kautosar
    sgtmartymcfly
    rob_k_22
    keano451
    nevets11nooney

Remember u have to be in my friends list to be in the clan so make sure u add me. i am currently awaiting a few people to respond to my friend request.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,834 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Lol at the amount of names that look familiar to me. I'll join this clan when I play tonight

I added a few of the easier to add with the controls, but anyone can add me PSN Qua221e2002

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Deadalus

Anybody else having difficulty yesterday joining the party? I kept getting unable to connect to host. Only managed to get a few games in with the lads(and possible girls) above.

• Advertisement

yeah i could connect to axlsnake just fine but i could not connect to u or alot of my other friends. we can only join each others games.!?! btw ther is no girls in this....... well, i dont think there is.

Damn my whole meeting girls via Call of Duty plan really isn't panning out. Anyway I tried myself to join a few mates and was unable. Hopefully it will work next time. It was pretty cool when we managed to get a few of us on the same team for a few games. Although I was absolutely brutal. Axlsnake did really well though. Made us look good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭James Forde

Deadalus wrote: »
    Damn my whole meeting girls via Call of Duty plan really isn't panning out. Anyway I tried myself to join a few mates and was unable. Hopefully it will work next time. It was pretty cool when we managed to get a few of us on the same team for a few games. Although I was absolutely brutal. Axlsnake did really well though. Made us look good.

Props to me :D ^^^^

ya i could only connect to jamie yesterday for some reason, will be on later for a few more games if ye lads are on again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

ill be on but Im having terrible trouble playing with people.... start in a lobby first and see how we get on

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

yea ill be on tonight for a while i think, i am an actually noob (no where near a prestige.only level 30) but i should be able to hold my own for a while :) see you lot later

I wont be about tonight but hopefully I'll get some gaming in on Sunday evening.

Although I was absolutely brutal. Axlsnake did really well though. Made us look good.

Ahem........ :)

i just went on to 2nd prestige there this morning and i dont know why. i promised myself that i wouldnt prestige again until a while since everyone is going back to school/work, but i was playing this morning and i got kinda bored (which i didnt really like) so i prestiged again and now im having fun!! btw, what is the average age of people in this clan?? i cant reveal mine though.............................................................

Im 12

I'm 27. Sorry JamieDev but Axlsnake was in a different league in those games than us. However I'm not that bad usually (honest) just had 2 or 3 poor games. Looking forward to the next session where I will hopefully redeem myself. By the way I got the headset pack from smiths for 15 euro and it works great. Comes with a hdmi cable also. Worth getting if your thinking of getting a headset. Makes life easier instead of having to type

• Advertisement

Deadalus wrote: »
    I'm 27. Sorry JamieDev but Axlsnake was in a different league in those games than us.

I wasnt playing.... what happened?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,466 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

My PSN is johnny_sasaki

Only lvl18 but am pretty good, just havent logged alot of time on it:o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭James Forde

Tallon wrote: »
    I wasnt playing.... what happened?

not much we took a bit of a pasting in the first two games and I got angry

then

31 kill rampage on TDM nothing major :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭sofireland

Nice one.
    So who'd be up for a game tomorrow? Say 12-2? First person on invites us into party then go through a few

well i was doing good for the first few matches and axl was doing alright but in the last match in favela i was doing very bad and axl did brill!! btw Tallon im 12 too!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭hitlersson666

psn is sull666

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

sofireland wrote: »
    Nice one.
    So who'd be up for a game tomorrow? Say 12-2? First person on invites us into party then go through a few
    I'm there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭sofireland

Excellent,gives me 90 mins to get some essentials in, see yis at 12-2

If you've not already added me, its WayneSoF

I'll be on at 12 :)

Its my birthday and I wanted to venture out, but it looks like im confined to the house for the whole day... stupid white stuff

• Advertisement

hey happy birthday tallon!! how old r u?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement