Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hector & Tommy's Craic House

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭NormanNicetouch

Wow, that Kevin Myers interview was hacked to bits. Obviously not sufficiently 'on message' for 'na lads'. Show surely due an award for Worst Editing of the Year. And the never ending credits - I'm sure fewer people worked on Ben Hur. Unbelievable.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

Just remember navan gave ya's Dylan Moran and Pierce Brosnan too!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Alwayson wrote: »
    So many questions ... was that accent game bordering on racist? how come the audience thinks this programe is funny and we don't? are they all on craic? is that an "I'm-a-celebrity-get-me-out-of-here" look on Maria's face? Are we witnessing Hector and Tommy's careers going down the drain? Where did I put the remote control?

Tommy sold out 3456 shows in vicar st. based on an accent joke.

I thought the show was ok. I found Tommys opinions quite interesting to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,746 ✭✭✭el diablo

ShooterSF wrote: »
    Just remember navan gave ya's Dylan Moran and Pierce Brosnan too!
    I'm sure they're very proud of that fact too.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 12,671 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

Two manic depressives for the price of one. I live in Navan and I cannot stand either of them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement