Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hector & Tommy's Craic House

Options
  • 27-12-2009 10:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭

A pair of Tools or the savours of TV this Xmas??

Thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭Sulmac

It's woeful so far.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

A pair of Tools or the savours of TV this Xmas??

Thoughts?

I normally like the 2 of them but ive turned it off already.

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭Fnergg

Tripe.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭rednik

Absolutely dreadful. Why was Paul Galvin on?. I thought it was for an interview.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭Shelflife

got tickets to go to the show/recording thank fcuk we didnt go, its so slow and well basically crap.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭HarryD

not impressed so far. Never liked tom to be honest

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭mono_mac

its funny if your drunk :-P mu ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭Bumble32

Another waste of our license fee money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 hairy cake

This show is dreadful. The two guys are like two big idiot kids who think they're funny and who everyone else in the class thinks are total retards.

That sean nos singer was pretty insipid too.

Not funny. Not clever. One is a big ginger fool and the other is from Navan.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,052 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

That Cha and Mia rip off bit is stupid.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

Maria Doyle kennedy.............WHO?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 hairy cake

One of the singers in the Commitments.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Bondvillain

Ah in fairness, theres a fair few things wrong with the programme, but you not having heard of Maria Doyle Kennedy isn't one of them.

Ah in fairness, theres a fair few things wrong with the programme, but you not having heard of Maria Doyle Kennedy isn't one of them.

Well, she clearly was'nt worth talking to for long because that was a short interview:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

Greatest load of sh1te just as I expected. If Tommy dyed his hair red they could pass them off as real life Podge and Rodge.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭dambarude

Why isn't this on RTE 2?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Pretty_Pistol

Avoiding it like the plague. Navan, what did the country ever do to you to deserve them inflicted on us?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭bazmaiden

Another failed attempt, should have just extended the news!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Alwayson

So many questions ... was that accent game bordering on racist? how come the audience thinks this programe is funny and we don't? are they all on craic? is that an "I'm-a-celebrity-get-me-out-of-here" look on Maria's face? Are we witnessing Hector and Tommy's careers going down the drain? Where did I put the remote control?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭currythis

Sh!te but was to be expected given the two 'host's'
    Tiernan hasn't been funny for 7 or 8 years and the other lad is famous because he speaks Irish in an annoying way or was tnag once or something.

Oh and It's also pretty badly edited!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

Is this the height of so called talent RTE have to offer, as if Val Falvey T.D. wasn't bad enough.

"RTE, refund me my TV licence fee !!"

currythis wrote: »
    Oh and It's also pretty badly edited!

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 10,052 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Think they might be using it as a pilot for the Oirish Ant and Dec (god help us).

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Alwayson

Can they not have class reunions in their own time like the rest of us have to do?

Pretty much my feelings. Brother and sister are laughing away but the whole thing is a load of bull...like so much else on telly. Have really gone off Tom (the shouting and vulgarity loses effect after a while, you know) and was never terribly into Hector. Sorry lads: you're just not very funny at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

Hector "thinks" he's the great craic but someone needs to whisper in his ear that he ain't...he should be shafted onto TG4 never to leave.

As for Tommy his sell by date expired years ago, needs to take a break and re-invent himself.

btw
    Hope this isn't a permanent fixture??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

hector should lay off the yayo....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭Teclo

dambarude wrote: »
    Why isn't this on RTE 2?

Like putting The Panel on 1, RTE feel a need to look 'young, irreverent and vibrant'. There's auld wans all over the country wondering who all these talentless pricks are.

And now a band with recycled beats and melodies. Because that's what all the cool kids listen to. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

That kevin Myers interview was CHOPPED to nothing..........

Advertisement