Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Pav, lower prices afer budget?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Prof.Badass

Toulousain wrote: »
    So, DUCAC should change the business model for the pav because you're impatient?
    Well for one thing they'd be promoting healthier drinking. Specifically in relation to fermentation byproducts (congeners) and other impurities.
    So the introduction of naggins for sale in the Pav wouldn't actually change how you do things? Why do you even care?
    You'll find the answer in the post you quoted;
    vinylmesh wrote: »
    The point is i'd like to occasionally give something back to the place
    Fringe wrote: »
    The trick is to go up and ask for a glass of water. Then just chuck the water outside.

Yeah, I'm with you up to there. It's the openly pouring pepsi and vodka into the glass and then drinking it in full view of the bar staff bit that I'm wondering about .
    Ok, I'm now assuming you do the pouring outside (it wasn't clear in your post), but would they still not tell you to leave upon seeing you walk in with a big pint of cola (which they obviously don't sell).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

I have no idea into why this thread has progressed into a 'I don't want to drink beer' thread, so I'm going to try and get it back on topic. The prices in the Pav should be reduced because of the budget. Discuss.

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭gearoidof

I was enjoying trolling the other bit.

Em, no, Sports clubs need the money, the pav didn't raise prices on any beer I consume when the budget raised taxes, therefore why should they lower prices when the budget reduces them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Oubliette

anyone know if the pav will be open next week ? we were thinkin of having a PGDE class nite out on tuesday.

Advertisement